Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011
truck was cool but I didn't buy that it was real cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://streamable.com/g8hv61

lmao

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
MJF is going to give birth to a happy, healthy litter of puppies

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Kudos to Don Callis and Kenny for basically manufacturing a swerve on the fly to protect Orange Cassidy's brains and skull from the predations of a goblin

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Seams posted:

looking forward to watching this forum melt down after Cody stands tall waving old glory over ogogo as the Star-Spangled Banner plays and bald eagles fly around him

cody's going to get punched in the gut repeatedly so hard that he coughs up every individual internal organ and ogogo is gonna make a meat pie out of them live on stage

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Seams posted:

looking forward to watching this forum melt down after Cody stands tall waving old glory over ogogo as the Star-Spangled Banner plays and bald eagles fly around him

I mean everyone knows it's coming

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dude looks like a final boss in Punch-Out lol, amazing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I stand corrected

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

like I understand WHY that was the promo Cody cut, he had to build up to his reveal that he'll be wrestling as The American Dream at Double or Nothing to fight Anthony Ogogo, but the road he took to get there was just completely buck wild

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

dracula vladdy AF posted:

AEW uses real cum: Jesus christ this is disgusting, horny is prohibited
AEW uses obviously fake cum: You honestly expect me to buy this? Lol two-bit production values

There's no making some people happy

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Alaois posted:

like I understand WHY that was the promo Cody cut, he had to build up to his reveal that he'll be wrestling as The American Dream at Double or Nothing to fight Anthony Ogogo, but the road he took to get there was just completely buck wild

I think it just would've worked better if he leaned into the trainer/trainee angle. I mean, Dusty was a trainer, so it still works.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Some of these spots just need more fans. Half the spectacle of the beer truck was the audience climbing over each other.

Haha I just rewatched and forgot the truck dragged the TitanTron.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I really liked Blood & Guts, but ultimately I have a hard time really caring about the between match stuff because I really only truly enjoy half of each faction (FTR/Wardlow & Sammy/Santana/Ortiz) and none of them are the principals in the feud. I like MJF fine generally, but just can’t continue to care about him when he’s trading promos with an equally long winded Jericho.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Bucks rule: https://streamable.com/rg57lb

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody's tattoo is going to be revealed to be a growing symbiote; this has all been marketing to build up to Venom 2. At DoN Cody will need someone to ring the bell right next to his neck in order to rip it off of him.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
MJF/Jericho went long as usual, but we're getting another Stadium Stampede out of it so I'll happily suck up the two minutes

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Had a different thought
https://twitter.com/morningmoonmeme/status/1392677353545949188

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Alaois posted:

i at least appreciated that it was a very confused attempt at being an american face while trying to be honest about america sucking most of the time instead of OORAH HELL loving YES USA, but it was still super confused and by a guy who clearly is still learning his poo poo in private

like i said in the live thread, i think he's toeing the line decently even if i would've rathered he stayed a mile away from it, but that ship sailed as soon as they put big ben in ogogo's theme

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lol

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Cody is going to lose to the tummy punch and Excalibur will have to say “The American Dream has died” in Owen voice

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

If Mox is going to come out to Wild Thing, I'm going to need him to wear Ricky Vaughns glasses

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

My take away from it is that racism in America is the fault of the English. And like, he's not wrong.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
oi a rhodes nicked me mobile and chucked it in a lorry

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Cody's out here workshopping material for his senate run.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Eat The Rich posted:

Just started Fight for the Fallen! Gonna try to watch All Out tonight too.

So psyched

You're in for a fun time!
Glad to have you on board :)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite part of the Cody promo was when Cody, a white man, told Ogogo, a black man, that racism is dead because Cody has a black wife

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Matt Bucks doing the I love you spot with CD was also very very wwe

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I haven't been this genuinely excited for a title change for years, it's actually weird to care about wrestling again.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hello, I've had Wild Thing stuck in my head all night.

Kind of weird that they'd bust it out for this match and not for the explosion match, but I like it for Mox because it's so weird, non-conventional, and makes him stand out more.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also Cody you live in a state that literally just passed laws to suppress minority voting jesus christ

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I would only believe that if it was the good brothers.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Just thinking about how absolutely Less is More for this Cody angle.

If he had ragged against England for like three minutes and capped it off announcing he'd be the American Dream for that match, we'd be into it. Instead it's coming off at best as a nationalist-centrist-white-man trying to put down a black man for being proud of his homeland.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

IcePhoenix posted:

Also Cody you live in a state that literally just passed laws to suppress minority voting jesus christ

Cody confirmed low info voter/wrestler

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ogogo draped cody in the union jack after interfering in his match. in kayfabe ogogo started it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wild thing

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it was champagne.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

It was an insane cocaine promo by a sober dude. It was really dumb but I love that his brain went there and he made himself cry.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wild thing is a cool wrestling theme because of that first note. also it fits mox in general. i thought it was his NJPW theme at first.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i gotta admit it looks great on him.

it'll look even better on the murderhawk monster himself lance archer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
The right men won, and each match was a mailbiter and a heartbreaker rolled into one. God, I love this show.