Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

mooseinfants posted:

Even though we know it was an audible I could buy if the OC/Pac match end was the original planned end. It makes sense that Kenny would bury OC for being a joke wrestler and then interfere to try and help OC win so he could get the easier challenge.

That's exactly what I thought was happening, so they called a drat good audible. We even got some unhinged Kenny magic out of it!

Cody's promo was bad because frankly America is bad, but everything else tonight was fine to really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

xbilkis posted:

“People like to compare him to Reagan as an insult, but he’s way more self-aware than that. Honestly, I’m pretty sure he’s playing into it on purpose. And I think he’s building to a big turn in his second term where he goes ahead and passes M4A, you just gotta give it time”

It'll be worth it when Cody blades during the state of the union.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Jonny Nox posted:

Important reason to watch Elevation: Private Party has brought the velvet rope back.

I really want someone to be late running into a Private Party match because the guy won't lift the rope until they show him their ID.