Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

you're within your excel sheet, within sharepoint, within microsoft teams, and this comes flying at you. how do you open?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Tom Collins posted:

why would i be within teams? in a world with these employment opportunities, why would anyone work at a company that made them do this?

would literally quit my job over that

this popped up covering half of the gigantic excel spreadsheet we use as a project management tool, that is only accessible through the ‘files’ section of a team in teams, so i can’t fault the timing

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

~Coxy posted:

Files tab of a team in teams are backed by Sharepoint document libraries, so it's usually best to go to that page and bookmark it in your browser.

i should probably put in that tiny bit of work; I've managed to avoid engaging with it apart from this one document and i just don't want to think about it. like, sometimes people apply filters to the thing that i spend 2 minutes trying to figure out how to remove and then i just call someone to see if they can tell me what i was trying to find out. i've just gone back to using email to send poo poo because i just don't want to deal with this lmao