Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

just got numero dos. last time I didn't get side effects until the next day, curious to see what happens this time around.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

My wife and I both got this weird skin hypersensitivity about 12 hours after the shot. Like you know how when a body part falls asleep, after the pins and needles subside but it's still really uncomfortable to touch or move for a little while? Imagine that but your whole body and it doesn't go away. The shower felt like getting into a hot tub with sunburn but I couldn't have stood it any other way on account of chills.

I also spent most of the night tossing and turning, half conscious and half dreaming that I couldn't get my unit tests to work, and that was even worse (the unit tests part).

oh yeah, the night of the first shot I barely slept. I got like an hour of sleep then woke up to headache and feeling flu'd up.

now I actually had covid, so I've heard that makes the first shot worse

don't know what any of that means for the second one tho

ty nesamdoom!