Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
OK, I'm out I got a big day ahead it seems!

Of sniping geese, very cool and very legal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what a dick. thinks he's so tough cuz he can honk

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
my students used to have to write an instruction set as part of a required tech writing course. one of them wrote a set of instructions about inspecting the nests of Canada geese.

the only required equipment was the government form involved, a pen to write with, and a clipboard, which served two purposes: being a clipboard and also being a defensive shield to keep the angry mother goose at bay.

there's nothing a Canada goose can do to hurt you.

do not fear geese.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
how come you can't just punt the fuckin thing I mean hell that's a football even Charlie Brown couldn't miss. touchdown patriots

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
oh poo poo I spoke too soon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Tree Bucket posted:

Did they fire you for attacking people who tried to use a particular door?

No I quit because I was going off to college but man $9/hr as a high schooler was the poo poo at the time - everyone in my tech class was trying to get that job

but looking back I can say with confidence some old fat guy really wanted to bang me for some reason and the entire center was filled with people at a sad point in their lives :smith: I do remember when the big internet companies split from the @Home brand into their own different companies and the wait times were like three hours - caught a bunch of people asleep and I felt bad hanging up on them but what can you do?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Earth beats air
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYetVPMhh7w

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

that picture was taken at 3601 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton OR

used to be a Stream call center

...holy poo poo. The picture makes less sense now, everyone working there wishes for the sweet release of death. Goose wouldn’t have been my first choice but lemons, lemonade, etc.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Like choking on a lemon? Drowning in lemonade?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
At about 6 years old I had a stupid cowboy vest that had lots of neat tassels adorning it. The family visited a park with lots of geese.
The tassels look like worms I guess and I soon had half a dozen geese assaulting me and biting at my vest. I was running around and they were right on top of me. Flapping wings and biting at me.

One goose, no problem. A flock of them, stay the gently caress away.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
lol

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

that picture was taken at 3601 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton OR

used to be a Stream call center

Holy gently caress! I can walk there from my house!

Edit: Or drive there. Because I ain't got all day.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Wizzle posted:

Holy gently caress! I can walk there from my house!

Edit: Or drive there. Because I ain't got all day.

Please perform reconnaissance and inform us of the goose's current whereabouts and casualty count.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Photo is from 2018 or so. The building is probably burnt to the ground and geese gangs are roaming the streets.

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Duck_King posted:

Please perform reconnaissance and inform us of the goose's current whereabouts and casualty count.

itry posted:

Photo is from 2018 or so. The building is probably burnt to the ground and geese gangs are roaming the streets.

I'm betting the goose is still there. Canadian geese are mean as hell and stubborn enough to wait 3 years just to gently caress someone up. I'll 'volunteer' to pick up the child today so I can perform recon. If I don't check in by 5PM PST, you can assume I'm dead.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

They did tear down the strip mall next door a few years ago. I’m not saying it was geese but it was geese.

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

goatsestretchgoals posted:

They did tear down the strip mall next door a few years ago. I’m not saying it was geese but it was geese.

The geese demanded apartments. Wise to acquiesce.

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

:siren:Update:siren:

I can't find the building. I checked all the doors at the address listed and none of them look right. Also the sidewalk around the building is not the same at all. I also saw no geese, but the maintenance crew looked at me real funny-like.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Please keep looking this is important

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Did you tell them you're looking for the goose door? It's a very noble cause.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

While the goose was away the remodelled they building so the goose would be confused and not be able to find them.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

:D

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Das Boo posted:

TEN POINTS TO GOOSEDOOR

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Das Boo posted:

I will go back and show them this thread.

Meanwhile if any of you Internet sleuths can use the building in the background as a point of reference in Google Street View or whatever it will greatly help me zero in on the location.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

yeah but goose will die if he goes through the window

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Holy loving lol.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Alan Smithee posted:

yeah but goose will die if he goes through the window

I mean that was kinda the problem, Goose didn't go through the window.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

goose pls go

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Wizzle posted:

I will go back and show them this thread.

Meanwhile if any of you Internet sleuths can use the building in the background as a point of reference in Google Street View or whatever it will greatly help me zero in on the location.

Found it before I even scrolled up to this post, lol. Burn Boot Camp is the building in the background. Let us know how it goes.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

To be fair, that looks like a draught horse.

They're not so much animals as living tractors and give no shits about anything.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

plz don't dox the goose

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I am regretfully reporting that the goose has been milkshake ducked

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Jabberlock posted:

Found it before I even scrolled up to this post, lol. Burn Boot Camp is the building in the background. Let us know how it goes.

I lived a couple of blocks from Pioneer Square and remember taking the red/blue line to Beaverton to visit friends on the regular. Never realized how far away it actually was.

gently caress, I miss Trimet. LA Metro is utter poo poo.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Jabberlock posted:

Huh. That's on the way home from work. Hopefully I'm not murdered by geese on my commute.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

lol at not just how many Oregon goons there are but how many are within a 10 mile radius of this location. I also live in Oregon but nowhere near there

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

How can this happen in America and someone hasn't opened the door and shot the goose with a handgun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Jabberlock posted:

lol at not just how many Oregon goons there are but how many are within a 10 mile radius of this location. I also live in Oregon but nowhere near there

We prefer to be called “Oregoons”. Thanks.