Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Rest in Peace to New Jack, I wish he could have grown old the way he wanted to (which was basically the same way he lived the rest of his life already)

https://twitter.com/akfytwrestling/status/1393371231672541186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Man, the first match I ever saw on ECW TV was the Gangstas and the Dudleys in a cell, in what I think was one of Mustafas last matches. Never forget New Jack coming down off the top of the cell with a pc keyboard and just absolutely slamming it into Bubba's head. After years of watching awful WWF, it was a breath of fresh air and I was always a fan of his after that.

RIP New Jack

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

"two less we got to worry about" is such a tremendous line. RIP to one of the greatest actor's to ever live.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rest in power to the guy who isn't Denzel, but maybe Denzel's friend

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

The OJ line is great but New Jack mentioning Medger Evers in an SMW promo is absolute king poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
New Jack was cool as gently caress. Absolutely mentally ill as gently caress with sociopathic tendencies and did some awful poo poo because of it.

But he was cool as gently caress.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Gonzo McFee posted:

New Jack was cool as gently caress. Absolutely mentally ill as gently caress with sociopathic tendencies and did some awful poo poo because of it.

But he was cool as gently caress.

disowning his gay son, "cool as gently caress"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Sad.

Quid fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jun 23, 2021

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Duke Pukem posted:

disowning his gay son, "cool as gently caress"

I believe that was in the "Awful poo poo" category, sir.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

New Jack was a massive unrepentant piece of poo poo and we are less for having lost him.

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Does anyone have a screencap of his tweet from the champagne glass hot tub at Mount Airy lodge or some poo poo

That was one of the greatest things Ive ever seen and I havent been able to find it

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

The OJ line is great but New Jack mentioning Medger Evers in an SMW promo is absolute king poo poo.

"The days of Junkyard Dog are over" is a line that needs love too.

Jack probably could have been ECW champion if he wasn't so legit dangerous and was a bit better in the ring

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

drat :(

One of my biggest regrets was having to pass on Living Dangerously 2000 because of a wedding. But I did see a couple other ECW shows in Danbury with New Jack so that's off the bucket list.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Most wrestler deaths are sad. But honestly there's zero remorse for this guy from me. He never took care of anyone he wrestled with and was a dangerous arsehole who admitted several times to attempting to kill people in the ring.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did you kill him or something

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Jack probably could have been ECW champion if he wasn't so legit dangerous and was a bit better in the ring

You mean if he could actually wrestle as opposed to just doing gimmick weapon matches.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Still better than putting the belt on Justin Credible.

RIP New Jack.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If only New Jack was a more technically sound and safe performer, like The Sandman.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Tato posted:

Still better than putting the belt on Justin Credible.

RIP New Jack.

Towards the end ECW were literally just giving the title to whoever turned up. I mean Sandman had the title for a while for Christ sake, and he was worse than New Jack

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Most wrestler deaths are sad. But honestly there's zero remorse for this guy from me. He never took care of anyone he wrestled with and was a dangerous arsehole who admitted several times to attempting to kill people in the ring.

lol

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Gonzo McFee posted:

If only New Jack was a more technically sound and safe performer, like The Sandman.

Sandman was dangerous, but would be fine if he was just drunk

Jack was dangerous on cocaine and Paul provided it for him

It's Heyman's fault is what I'm saying

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This doesn't have to be a discourse, we can just ignore the weirdos and post videos of New Jack hitting people in the nuts with vacuum cleaners and say "rip king" and then move on.

https://twitter.com/mengsmullet/status/1393390480998678528?s=21

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p4JTp3nlTo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
one time new jack clobbered John Kronus with an NES and choked him with the controller wire, and i think about that a lot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

CyberPingu posted:

He never took care of anyone he wrestled with and was a dangerous arsehole who admitted several times to attempting to kill people in the ring.

and that's why i loved him so much

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

that's the good poo poo right here

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

He's taking liberties with Satan now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

He's taking liberties with Satan now

He threw Satan off a rafter into a glass pane and now New Jack is the new King of Hell.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

CyberPingu posted:

Towards the end ECW were literally just giving the title to whoever turned up. I mean Sandman had the title for a while for Christ sake, and he was worse than New Jack

That's 5 time ECW champ The Sandman to you, pal.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Every near death experience will now be "I saw a bright light and heard Natural Born Killaz playing" and I think that's great.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

NienNunb posted:

He threw Satan off a rafter into a glass pane and now New Jack is the new King of Hell.

I hope he gets his cocaine wheelchair

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/BlueMeanieBWO/status/1393425049047216128?s=20

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

the oj simpson jersey is an incredible touch to this

"chris benoit [...] if there is a heaven or hell i hope you go to hell and catch the gently caress on fire for eternity"

saffi faildotter fucked around with this message at 16:26 on May 15, 2021

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lmao

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gumball Gumption posted:

Every near death experience will now be "I saw a bright light and heard Natural Born Killaz playing" and I think that's great.

Thats loving terrifying

The grim reaper being replaced with new Jack sounds like some dystopian rear end poo poo

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

CyberPingu posted:

Wow, I bet a lot of people in this thread are regretting their posts now that you've come in here and educated them.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
People revealing New Jack is a lovely person like is like when your non-wrestling fans friends reveal "dude... wrestling is fake? Did you know?" Like yeah we know he's a homophobic psychopath, noone here is legit sad that he's dead, he's just a meme.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

little munchkin posted:

Wow, I bet a lot of people in this thread are regretting their posts now that you've come in here and educated them.

I regret not posting about how much New Jack owned and how cool he was so net positive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Bad" people are also missed because people are complicated and they still have reasons to be missed.