Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

under ordinary circumstances a woman will generally have sex with a man who agrees with her on the internet, and you foolishly thought this would happen to you, but it won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

heh, you forgot that i was the first to like her latest post

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
applying to be on catfish the tv show because flirtygirl420 didn't reply to my post yet

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

U LIKE VIDEOGAMES TOO???

wimsy

let me break it down for you: agreeing with a woman online will lead her to have sex with you. this is true like 999 out of a 1000 times, but this time? it's that other time.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean she accepted my gifts, (money through patreon), she wouldn't have done that unless she intended to gently caress me, right?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

id just like to point out that she did say I (and the other 65k followers) meant a lot to her

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have it on good authority that there's a lack of desirable men in Japan so i'm almost positive she's into me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
imagining all the former jocks at my 25 year class reunion with their long term wives with child bearing hips looking at me with my brand new 19 year old gamer girl by my side and they're all like"oh my god he's so lucky, i was so dumb to get into a stable relationship and have a family and a good career!" and then I wake up and realize its 2pm and I slept late again and... she's probably not going to gently caress me.., no... no there's still a chance

Heather Papps

hello friend

holy poo poo, the jar of bathwater i bought from her had a handwritten thank you note... AND LOOK! she drew a little heart over the i in her name!!!

i'm in

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have been married several, several times and let me tell you: every single marriage started with me liking one of their posts on the internet. Don't lose hope, orbs

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

holy poo poo, the jar of bathwater i bought from her had a handwritten thank you note... AND LOOK! she drew a little heart over the i in her name!!!

i'm in

lmao shout out to a real hustler, what a fuckin g.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Macnult

her: sunshine, views, and good vibes today

me: i agr.. wait actually i disag.. gently caress.

alnilam

her: I'm going to gently caress the first person who disagrees with this post

me: *types up a reply, deletes, repeats like 20 times*

wimsy

alnilam posted:

her: I'm going to gently caress the first person who disagrees with this post

me: *types up a reply, deletes, repeats like 20 times*

wimsy

you had good reason to believe that defending this woman would inevitably lead to her loving you which is why it's important for me to explain that it's not going to happen this time. if only you had known in advance you could have avoided your post

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:captainpop:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im perfectly capable of loving myself tyvm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

can't imagine why it's so astonishing to see a female here in the Pummel Party Official discord

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I have been married several, several times and let me tell you: every single marriage started with me liking one of their posts on the internet. Don't lose hope, orbs

vanisher

Wow...

This guy is good

spooky ghost

wimsy posted:

under ordinary circumstances a woman will generally have sex with a man who agrees with her on the internet, and you foolishly thought this would happen to you, but it won't

good

now, under ordinary circumstances, tell me about men

Zil

spooky ghost posted:

good

now, under ordinary circumstances, tell me about men

They will sleep with you if you make eye contact with them for longer than 5 seconds

spooky ghost

Zil posted:

They will sleep with you if you make eye contact with them for longer than 5 seconds

buncha sluts

:tutbutt:

Zil

spooky ghost posted:

buncha sluts

:tutbutt:

:negative:

It's true we are

Vei
first she heals u

then she !@#$$@ =o

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The song "Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places" is specifically about the Pummel Party Official Discord

nut

It’s complicated (subscription)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

allowing multiple women access to your netflix account is like the modern day harem, but when they see you watched three seasons of Big Mouth last night they're changing your password

wimsy

hope she sees this, bro, but not for the reason you would expect, since in complete contradiction to the ordinary sequence of events, she will not gently caress you, once she has seen it.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

It’s complicated (subscription)

lol

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

she just did :smug:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

you can carry all the printers to her house that you want, but it's never gonna happen man.

nut

im not like the other guys, i write small poems in the "special instructions" sections on my merch orders

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if, and I'm just spitballing here, she _is_ going to gently caress you, dude?

wimsy

watho posted:

she just did :smug:

yeah but she's not going to

wimsy

Bacon Taco posted:

What if, and I'm just spitballing here, she _is_ going to gently caress you, dude?

That's how it usually goes, but not this time. First, she's not going to see it, even though I hope she does, and second, even if she sees it, your support will not be able to overcome other factors that negatively impact her desire to gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Firstly, thank you Pizza Hut staff for reading this customer review of my recent Pizza Hut Dinner Box order. I'd like to start by apologizing to Randall, my delivery driver for this evening, for the sonnet in the delivery instructions. It was meant for Christina the delivery driveress from yesterday evening. I ask that he refund what he deems is a fair amount from the $69 tip on the order.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext