Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I enjoy using Japanese bidets while visiting there, though sometimes I can't be bothered futzing around with all the settings so I just wipe like a Neanderthal.
Do you pre-wipe to get the big chunks off before spraying, or just let the water hose everything off?
One thing I've never been able to figure out is European style bidets.

Do you just sit on the cold porcelain and let the water flow down your buttcrack? There's not a lot of pressure there. Is the idea that you rub your butthole with your hand while this is happening to get it clean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

I enjoy using Japanese bidets while visiting there, though sometimes I can't be bothered futzing around with all the settings so I just wipe like a Neanderthal.
Do you pre-wipe to get the big chunks off before spraying, or just let the water hose everything off?
One thing I've never been able to figure out is European style bidets.

Do you just sit on the cold porcelain and let the water flow down your buttcrack? There's not a lot of pressure there. Is the idea that you rub your butthole with your hand while this is happening to get it clean?

That's exactly how it works. Then you wash your hands.

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

That's exactly how it works. Then you wash your hands.

Once when I was in Egypt I had to make an emergency pit stop and use a public toilet. Bowl* and shower hose, right I get it, left hand for wiping, right hand for eating. So I sort myself out, good and clean, time to wash hands in sink.
No soap.
Not out of soap, just no soap at all. Not even provisions for soap.
Good thing I remembered the left hand right hand thing.

*actually it may have just been a squat toilet, I don't remember exactly.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 18, 2021

biosterous

Escape From Noise posted:

Welcome to the toilet
We've got hot bidets

you know where you are?
you're on the terlet, baby!
you're gonna wiiiiiiiiiiipe

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

you know where you are?
you're on the terlet, baby!
you're gonna wiiiiiiiiiiipe

Escape From Noise

Actually I will mostly bidet tyvm

Finger Prince

Dun dun dun dun dun dah dah dun dun
Dun dun dun dun dun dah dah dun dun
Just bidet, just bidet.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I live my life day bidet

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Escape From Noise

Pleiadian Light posted:

I live my life day bidet

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bare your own Backside

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

unBurden your own Bowels

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bidet your own Butt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Befoul Your Own Bidet

Escape From Noise

Bot Your Onerous Bhole

Gramps

BYOB terlet/bidet chat: baptize your own bootyhole

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Clog your own commode

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Turdilate yer old terlet

Finger Prince

Another question about euro bidets. So you're done pooping, or at least you think you're done pooping, so you shift over to the bidet turn on the tap, get your butt all wet, then think actually I'm not done pooping. Do you get up and sidle back over to the terlet to finish your business dripping poopy water on your journey across, or just say gently caress it and poop on the bidet?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't poop in a bidet. Oh no. You don't want to do that, it is not good.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

NOW you tell me!

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

See, I'm glad I asked. Euro bidets are scary and intimidating, unlike the soothing irrigation of a Japanese bidet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

See, I'm glad I asked. Euro bidets are scary and intimidating, unlike the soothing irrigation of a Japanese bidet.

Exactly. Japanese bidets just want to be nice to your butt. Euro bidets are a form of punishment.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Exactly. Japanese bidets just want to be nice to your butt. Euro bidets are a form of punishment.

Look, people, somebody has to do the thing for the first time. And it's almost guaranteed that whoever makes the next one will improve it. So the first bidet design was the worst one the world ever saw. The fact that there are so many of them is a testament to what a great idea it was, generally.

And I think we can all get behind that.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

More like...bunishment!:dadjoke:

Escape From Noise

Okay! Everyone! I found the wikiHow!

cruft

Thank goodness

alnilam

lmao i love wikihow so much

ty manifisto

cruft

alnilam posted:

lmao i love wikihow so much

For the first time ever I'm going to recommend everybody read the comments.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I like to use the bidet and the waterpik at the same time bc otherwise I'm afraid the water pressure will blast me off in one direction or the other. Gotta equalize the forces.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

I like to use the bidet and the waterpik at the same time bc otherwise I'm afraid the water pressure will blast me off in one direction or the other. Gotta equalize the forces.

This person gets it

cruft

cruft posted:

This person gets it

In both ends

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
That's a lot of poo poo posts

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

cruft

Can't stop thinking about that WikiHow article. I hadn't previously considered washing all my genitals with the bidet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If the separate bidet crowd would add a soap dish, the whole affair would feel much better.

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

Can't stop thinking about that WikiHow article. I hadn't previously considered washing all my genitals with the bidet.

You know how on the Japanese ones, there's a button for bum pictogram and another button for lady pictogram that sprays you in the taint?

Escape From Noise

Tankin' a bidecation

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I have never used a bidet of any sort in person but dang that wikihow article made me think euro bidets are completely gross, inefficient and stupid, whereas Japanese bidets seem genius. Like you need space for a whole freakin extra toilet and you gotta rub your fingers in poo poo with a euro bidet???

How Wonderful!

god, they finally answered my questions

How Wonderful!

My personal theory is that bidets never took off in the US because American straight men have hang-ups about getting their butts touched in a way that rules. I think they need to look in the mirror and just say, "it will rule when the water touches my butt, it will rule in a new way, but I'll still be me. I can still look in the mirror and say 'hello, you-- how's things?' I'm free now and I'm ready to show my butt a whole new world."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

My personal theory is that bidets never took off in the US because American straight men have hang-ups about getting their butts touched in a way that rules. I think they need to look in the mirror and just say, "it will rule when the water touches my butt, it will rule in a new way, but I'll still be me. I can still look in the mirror and say 'hello, you-- how's things?' I'm free now and I'm ready to show my butt a whole new world."

consider me the first :haibrow: