Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I enjoy using Japanese bidets while visiting there, though sometimes I can't be bothered futzing around with all the settings so I just wipe like a Neanderthal.
Do you pre-wipe to get the big chunks off before spraying, or just let the water hose everything off?
One thing I've never been able to figure out is European style bidets.

Do you just sit on the cold porcelain and let the water flow down your buttcrack? There's not a lot of pressure there. Is the idea that you rub your butthole with your hand while this is happening to get it clean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

That's exactly how it works. Then you wash your hands.

Once when I was in Egypt I had to make an emergency pit stop and use a public toilet. Bowl* and shower hose, right I get it, left hand for wiping, right hand for eating. So I sort myself out, good and clean, time to wash hands in sink.
No soap.
Not out of soap, just no soap at all. Not even provisions for soap.
Good thing I remembered the left hand right hand thing.

*actually it may have just been a squat toilet, I don't remember exactly.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 18, 2021

Finger Prince

Dun dun dun dun dun dah dah dun dun
Dun dun dun dun dun dah dah dun dun
Just bidet, just bidet.

Finger Prince

Another question about euro bidets. So you're done pooping, or at least you think you're done pooping, so you shift over to the bidet turn on the tap, get your butt all wet, then think actually I'm not done pooping. Do you get up and sidle back over to the terlet to finish your business dripping poopy water on your journey across, or just say gently caress it and poop on the bidet?

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

Don't poop in a bidet. Oh no. You don't want to do that, it is not good.

See, I'm glad I asked. Euro bidets are scary and intimidating, unlike the soothing irrigation of a Japanese bidet.

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

Can't stop thinking about that WikiHow article. I hadn't previously considered washing all my genitals with the bidet.

You know how on the Japanese ones, there's a button for bum pictogram and another button for lady pictogram that sprays you in the taint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

FutonForensic posted:

would be cool if bidets could be configured to shoot liquids other than water: vinegar, Sierra mist, gasoline. toto, consider my proposal

Soda Stream collab. Imagine how fancy it would feel to get your butthole cleansed with sparkling water.