Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ground floor toilet posting, gimme that sweet clean rear end cartel gangtag.

Which toilet did you get, cruft???

I have the Toto G400 and it's exquisite. My butt is warm, clean and has listened to the sounds of waterfalls and birds today. Bet you're rear end in a top hat hasn't had the Cadillac shitter experience, but you're welcome to come try mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

NEW TERLET SEAT THAT SQUIRTS YOU IN THE BUTTHOLE:

I mean it's pretty much the same thing, you put it inline with the water supply and then you turn something and it squirts you in the butthole, but this one lets you direct where the jet of water goes by pushing the lever down, instead of moving your rear end around to catch the spray right. Very luxurious.

Also you'll notice the contoured back, which gently slopes up to meet your tailbone, so you can sit in there for hours reading SA or whatever, maybe. I hope it doesn't pick up a bunch of nasty rear end crack juice. My dad has one and it seems fine, so I'm not too worried about this.

A fine rear end washing device, to be sure. :golfclap:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I want to hear about the Toto G4000. Does it have Bluetooth?

It does not have the Bluetooth functionality (that is legitimately a thing you can get though!) but it does have a remote control. In case you're into that sort of thing.

This one has something called 3D Tornado Flush System, which means it sucks your awful bodily excrement down with such forceful water that it's almost like you never even poo poo, and how dare anyone assume that your perfect rear end in a top hat would ever dare do such a thing.

It's also got a heated seat, heated drying system, three cleansing modes (rear, front and soft rear, for those with sensitive or hosed up booty holes) and music on board.

The toilet self flushes when you stand. There's also a built in courtesy flush system in case you're dropping serious rear end and no amount of music will cover the smell.

Speaking of which, it has an on board room deodorizer system. So in case you are me, and a disgusting goblin who poops but you don't want anyone to know that you are anything but a beautiful hedge witch, you can hit a button on your toilet remote and instantly fumigate the room with a range of scents. Seriously.

The music is great because there's, on my toilet, eight pre-programmed ambient noise sound effects, a children's potty training song, and the sound of a toilet continuously flushing.

It's basically like having someone go poo poo for you, instead. That would be the only real improvement.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh yeah the mist. So, before you poo poo, you can hit a button to have the toilet spray a fine must, so that your raunchy, mucous-covered butt nuggets don't stick to the bowl. It's great for, again, not wanting anyone to know you have ever, or will ever, poo poo.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frump truck posted:

i made an entire recent thread about how i want and can't have this :sigh:
please live my dreams for me, posting friend

Are you for real?

I got mine from The Habitat ReStore. For real. $850. Brand new. Cotton white. A bunch of contractors offloaded their build supplies from a failed business venture at the beginning of the pandango so I grabbed it.

If you really really want one and can help me arrange shipping, we can look for one and you can buy it if you have money for it. They're anywhere from 650 to 3k.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I wound up fixing the part with a hair dryer.

Fine Australian quality needs specialized tools.

The Stubborn Dad in me recognizes the Stubborn Dad in you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Befoul Your Own Bidet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't poop in a bidet. Oh no. You don't want to do that, it is not good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

See, I'm glad I asked. Euro bidets are scary and intimidating, unlike the soothing irrigation of a Japanese bidet.

Exactly. Japanese bidets just want to be nice to your butt. Euro bidets are a form of punishment.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If the separate bidet crowd would add a soap dish, the whole affair would feel much better.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Weren't they also rejected in the UK for being EUROPEAN?

Continental* but yes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have my washlet set to 10 and frankly if you're not scouring the poop out of your bottom, are you even living? You are not you are dead and decaying.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Are you posting from a space ship? You have to tell us if you are.

Frick do you think they're a space cop??? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my folks are space cowboys :clint:

Oh, you must be the gangster of love I've been hearing so much about. It's nice to meet you, Maurice.