Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I dunno if i'd describe this as a meltdown, its more of a series of events that have culminated in OP enjoying a sixer and the rest of us blasting ropes over 2g1car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am envisioning chode dog having a rl conversation about this thread with another human being with the other person struggles desperately to maintain a straight face.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jun 4, 2021

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

idg why he didn't do a painting of the car

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

tuo posted:

idg why he didn't do a painting of the car

Oh that woulda been good

That would still be good OP

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Armitag3 posted:

SYNOPSIS
After witnessing the brutal scamming of two of his new closest female friends, Vitruvian Maam (David Schwimmer), a down on his luck canvas artist and clinical trial subject, embarks on a journey of self discovery to the SomethingAwful Dot Com forums to ask for aid. GBS gatekeeper and recurring rear end in a top hat Bradzilla (Jeff Goldblum) questions every aspect of his story and past, forcing Maam to come to terms with the fundamental subjects of reality, truth, and LD50 on cut acid tablets. Spiraling into a deeper depression and unable to hock his paintings to fund his charitable drive, Maam regresses further into video games and his fading Youtube career. Like, subscribe and hit that bell to witness a character arc the likes of which you've never seen since Terry A Davis.

GOOFS
Maam at one point autobans after being unable to sell his Aloy painting, but is seen posting on the original thread the next day.

:popclap:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Armitag3 posted:

SYNOPSIS
After witnessing the brutal scamming of two of his new closest female friends, Vitruvian Maam (David Schwimmer), a down on his luck canvas artist and clinical trial subject, embarks on a journey of self discovery to the SomethingAwful Dot Com forums to ask for aid. GBS gatekeeper and recurring rear end in a top hat Bradzilla (Jeff Goldblum) questions every aspect of his story and past, forcing Maam to come to terms with the fundamental subjects of reality, truth, and LD50 on cut acid tablets. Spiraling into a deeper depression and unable to hock his paintings to fund his charitable drive, Maam regresses further into video games and his fading Youtube career. Like, subscribe and hit that bell to witness a character arc the likes of which you've never seen since Terry A Davis.

GOOFS
Maam at one point autobans after being unable to sell his Aloy painting, but is seen posting on the original thread the next day.

Who's playing his two friends? Oh, wait, right.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
It's crackhead Don Quixote. I just realized that's why this thread is so great.

Our hero is a choleric white knight, enamored with a half-real and totally oblivious Dulcinea. He encounters goons from GBS who insult her and he defends her honour, getting autobanned purely by his own designs. He's abandoned on a 2-subscriber YouTube channel until a passing peasant returns him here.

While convalescing the goons attempt to deface his library of lovingly rendered video game/anime characters. Our hero, pretending to be Not Mad to stop the purge, attempts to recruit a simple minded yet practical peasant as his posting squire.

Once the iconic duo has formed, he mistakes a simple sixer as a vast conspiracy and gets extremely tilted. After a few more probes the mods "surrender" to him. We receive a few lectures on the nature of good and evil.

In the last act I expect the squire to try and bring him home to get help, but not before the car gets more humorous but ultimately easily repairable damage.

All told through the medium of drunkposts and goons shitposting. It's art. Please never stop championing what is good and right, OP, I believed you the whole time.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
You guys say I am crazy

you are all loving completely nuts. I am telling the loving truth. You shitlords could be doing serious damage to me. This is the type of poo poo that drives someone to kill themselves or shoot up a place or some crazy poo poo like that. There is NOTHING worse than people treating you like poo poo when you have good intentions. Luckily I would never do anything like that. I have way too much to lose. And also my mind doesnt even go there. But it's not like it matters to you

oh and I answered a bunch of questions in some of my youtube videos. Guess you are gonna have to watch them to find out. Not posting here again. Oh an Mr. Genius "yeah calling the cops is a good idea" I know what is going on I am dealing with it on Monday.

vvvv: They contain answers to your questions and me talking about a bunch of poo poo I find interesting. Not this poo poo that is already over with I have moved on

may as well post this here since you will ask me for proof:

https://www.reidw.wordpress.com

removed because what's the point. Each and every one of you antagonizing me. You are bullying someone that wanted to help their friends. Someone was trying to use the vehicles to convince them of doing things they didn't want to do. You got a problem with what I am doing? Of course I am mad. I used to sell art here. I have been reasonable and if you watched any of my videos you would realize I know what the gently caress I am talking about. I made a mistake posting the gofundme here. I should have known better. But I found a vehicle they can use so this situation was over a long time ago and here I am talking to you idiots.

I am seriously done. I am not spending another moment wasting my time with you shitlords

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jun 4, 2021

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
absolutely not watching those youtube videos unless they contain one or both girls, the smashed maxima, or a good faith offer to sell me a commissioned work of art

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I hope we at least get a proper manifesto

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You guys say I am crazy

you are all loving completely nuts. I am telling the loving truth. You shitlords could be doing serious damage to me. This is the type of poo poo that drives someone to kill themselves or shoot up a place or some crazy poo poo like that. There is NOTHING worse than people treating you like poo poo when you have good intentions. Luckily I would never do anything like that. I have way too much to lose. And also my mind doesnt even go there. But it's not like it matters to you

oh and I answered a bunch of questions in some of my youtube videos. Guess you are gonna have to watch them to find out. Not posting here again. Oh an Mr. Genius "yeah calling the cops is a good idea" I know what is going on I am dealing with it on Monday.

vvvv: They contain answers to your questions and me talking about a bunch of poo poo I find interesting. Not this poo poo that is already over with I have moved on

oh and you might find this interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlGNMdocYM

haha I might kill myself or go on a shooting spree, as a treat

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You guys say I am crazy

You exhibit signs of narcissistic personality disorder, along with massive anger issues. I think this stems from an incident in childhood where you weren't taken seriously, and therefore the rage built within you, forcing you to prove yourself and your worth over and over again. The world doesn't see your greatness, your genius how nice you are and how great you are, and therefore it's the world's fault, not yours

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I am crazy

[...]

completely nuts.

I gathered.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I enjoyed the non sequitur video of when OP met the trailer park boys 11 years ago

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

The Scientist posted:

I enjoyed the non sequitur video of when OP met the trailer park boys 11 years ago

That's Ricky saying good to see you again to ME. Maybe if you could think properly you would realize the implications it was not the first time we met. The guy he hugged? Guitarist for the band I was in.

I was on Mike Smith's list for that show

Saalkin posted:

This just keeps giving and giving.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKCF3Z6bReB23bLG7mMSm5w

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 4, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vitruvian Maam posted:

You guys say I am crazy
you are all loving completely nuts.

lol

quote:

I am telling the loving truth. You shitlords could be doing serious damage to me.

Do not allow the internet to do “serious damage” to you. That is well within your control (log off).

quote:

This is the type of poo poo that drives someone to kill themselves or shoot up a place or some crazy poo poo like that.
Uhhhhhhh….

quote:

Oh an Mr. Genius "yeah calling the cops is a good idea" I know what is going on I am dealing with it on Monday.

What’s the story here?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Vitruvian Maam posted:

That's Ricky saying good to see you again to ME. Maybe if you could think properly you would realize the implications it was not the first time we met

Lmfao!

God drat son.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vitruvian Maam posted:

That's Ricky saying good to see you again to ME. Maybe if you could think properly you would realize the implications it was not the first time we met

oh

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I had a senator say that to me once and it was the first time we'd ever met

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Hmmm... I don't believe you OP

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Tom Kenny held the door for me once, I'll be signing autographs out back.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This just keeps giving and giving.

I have a photo of me with Randy and Lahey. You could say I'm kind of a big deal :smug:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
the way op keeps coming back and posting reminds me of something... like he's COMPELLED to post, i feel like there's a word for that. like it's something he can't help even though he wants to stop? does that ring any bells for anyone? i dunno just spitballing here really

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
he remembers you from when you bought the shitmobile off julian I mean Ricky

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
how much deeper can this hole get

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I think most of us just want more of the story OP, not damage you.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I was on Mike Smith's list for that show
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Hey, weird, barely relevant trivia: my ex-fiancée's sister dated and has two children with Mike Smith (Bubbles). I don't know if they're still together (I don't talk to my ex anymore) and I never met the second kid, but their first was absolutely adorable.

Mike is a super quiet guy.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Didn't he also assault a woman or some poo poo?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
One time I told Phil Lamarr a risque joke and he laughed, OP.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I had a chat with mini me Verne Troyer on reddit, a couple weeks before he killed himself. Wait..

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I shook Wyclef’s hand once and he said “Sup, dawg?”

I haven’t washed that hand since.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I was standing in line waiting to see Jon Dore's stand up and he came down the line to offer people candy as an apology for the wait.
When he got to me I told him to get better candy because he'd picked something lovely

He went and got something better.

Minor interactions with D list Canadian celebrities aren't really something to hold in high regard.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Saalkin posted:

Didn't he also assault a woman or some poo poo?

Apparently.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I met Ben Stein once. And my wife and I ran into Nick from Islands along with Michael Cera in Manhattan after a show once and we aggressively ignored Michael Cera because Hongjing didn't know who he was but was all amped to meet Nick.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Armitag3 posted:

SYNOPSIS

GOOFS

:kiss:

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Saalkin posted:

Minor interactions with D list Canadian celebrities aren't really something to hold in high regard.

How bout the time I had a one man Paul McCartney concert?

See ya on Youtube

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

He said he isn't coming back

https://youtu.be/y595G43Sw1c

:(

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
On page 21, the thread quality took a drastic turn for the worse as goons rushed in to share their brushes with C-list celebrities

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
^^ Excuse me, we are very important for having done so. Maybe if you could think properly you would realize the implications. ^^

One time I got drunk and went to see Cats with friends, and it turned out to be a packed drunk/high showing where Darren Criss led everyone into the hall singing Mr. Mistoffelees.

Honestly, my best celebrity story and I've never even seen Glee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Saalkin posted:

He said he isn't coming back

https://youtu.be/y595G43Sw1c

:(

He looks like E from Eels, but like the bad version.

Hey man, now he's really livin'.

Edit:

timp posted:

On page 21, the thread quality took a drastic turn for the worse as goons rushed in to share their brushes with C-list celebrities

Well, it was better than how the thread WAS going.