Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Sit down with both of your friends and explain to them their goddamn idiots without saying exactly that. Best you can really do without going into some vigilante, legally responsible poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Nooner posted:

OP buying two cars for two chicks who still arent gonna gently caress him

hot drat we have come a long way from the days of carrying a printer 2 miles to a girls house

lol yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
beginning to think this is a troll. perhaps it is a 20 year old post??????????

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

:blastu::hellyeah:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

OP, pls don't tell me its the same car that one friend gave to him and the other is trying to buy!
Because that's just hilarious

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Sekenr posted:

OP, pls don't tell me its the same car that one friend gave to him and the other is trying to buy!
Because that's just hilarious

No but this would be hilarious in an awful kinda way. Different cars

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
I managed to post the gofundme page if anyone here actually cares (don't get me wrong I am enjoying these replies). Yes this is real. Yes the post is terribly and hastily written. There was a point here but I can't remember. You are right they are definitely not going to gently caress

Mod e removed

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 17, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Can you provide any evidence whatsoever to prove that this happened? Why are you collecting on their behalf? Why can't they set up their own GoFundMe's?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Sit down with both of your friends and explain to them their goddamn idiots without saying exactly that. Best you can really do without going into some vigilante, legally responsible poo poo.

No I think it’s totally ok to tell them they’re goddamn idiots. They need to learn at some point.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I managed to post the gofundme page if anyone here actually cares (don't get me wrong I am enjoying these replies). Yes this is real. Yes the post is terribly and hastily written. There was a point here but I can't remember. You are right they are definitely not going to gently caress me

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-rel...cf+share-flow-1

OP, I don’t donate but first I’m gonna need the title to your car.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Can you provide any evidence whatsoever to prove that this happened? Why are you collecting on their behalf? Why can't they set up their own GoFundMe's?

Well I think if you check my post history you will see no history of bullshit like this going on I have never attempted to do anything like this before. I posted the video I made years ago about the SA forums to show I am not some random rear end in a top hat I have a long history here but shared with my previous account.

The reason why I am doing this is because there are parts of this story that I have been hesitant to share until I see how things go. But I might as well tell you now.

There have been some Harvey Weinstein type attempts to conclude their business if you get what I mean. I want these women to no longer have any reason to associate with this fuckhead ever again he is dirt.

So here I am

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
My man, I think this is unwise.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok as long as you promise that this isn't some ill-conceived and desperate junkie attempt to scam some people for opioid money that's good enough for me.
I would love to donate the full cost of the replacement vehicles but unfortunately all my money is being held by the government and I need some money to pay the processing fees to have it released. It's only a few hundred dollars but if you could cover that cost we could resolve this problem in a matter of days. For reasons I won't bore you with the government requires that said fee be paid for in iTunes gift cards.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
I get it. I posted this in the wrong place. GBS used to be a place you could go to for something like this.

If you guys want real evidence this is real I can probably provide it I just can't do it right this minute.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 10:25 on May 17, 2021

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Smythe posted:

My man, I think this is unwise.

I don't.

and plus I have a long history of doing unwise things.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 10:44 on May 17, 2021

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Surely you realize how this looks and reads right

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Poasty posted:

Surely you realize how this looks and reads right

I mean I guess? It looks badly written? Or like I am trying to scam people out of money or something?

I don't exactly know. I get it you are all having a laugh at me for this. Great. Hilarious. Doesn't change the fact that it is a real situation and people can either help or they can have a laugh at what I am trying to do here. So even if I did realize how it looked, would that change anything?

I mean couldn't anyone that posts a gofundme seem suspicious? Any one of them you are asking people for money. I wouldn't post this if I was new to SA or was someone that never posted etc. But people know me here. They know me as Choda Dog. I am putting my name on the line here for them. They need help.

edit: and don't call me Shirley

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 10:41 on May 17, 2021

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I get it. I posted this in the wrong place. GBS used to be a place you could go to for something like this.

If you guys want real evidence this is real I can probably provide it I just can't do it right this minute.

Jesus christ, yes, there were indeed a few ill-fated donations on GBS and IMO few kinda non-fail donations but this is seriously the most WTF attempt I've seen

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Sekenr posted:

Jesus christ, yes, there were indeed a few ill-fated donations on GBS and IMO few kinda non-fail donations but this is seriously the most WTF attempt I've seen

ok well help me fix that then before I make a fool of myself sharing it somewhere else when this one ultimately fails? gently caress dude I haven't done this before.

it's a hosed up weird and awkward situation and I don't think there is any way to explain this elegantly so I just did it.

vvvv Maybe. But this could get ugly considering what I know about the dude

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 10:59 on May 17, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You and your two friends need to just blast the info about this guy to everyone you know that might know him. Facebook, whatever. Make it known what he’s doing, including the sexual coercion stuff. Put the spotlight on him full blast. No one is going to donate to some random go fund me. You don’t beat predators by asking strangers on the internet.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Look I want this to be real as much as anyone else but it's just not credible that someone could have been here since the early 2000s and think this would work.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Nobody is going to donate to this foolishness

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Look I want this to be real as much as anyone else but it's just not credible that someone could have been here since the early 2000s and think this would work.

I know exactly what you are talking about and it is really unfortunate that this is the conclusion being drawn.

What exactly do you all need from me to prove what i am saying is true? I will attempt to provide.

Either way I am learning a lot. I'll go somewhere else. I just started here because I have history here.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 11:04 on May 17, 2021

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I mean I guess? It looks badly written? Or like I am trying to scam people out of money or something?

I don't exactly know. I get it you are all having a laugh at me for this. Great. Hilarious. Doesn't change the fact that it is a real situation and people can either help or they can have a laugh at what I am trying to do here. So even if I did realize how it looked, would that change anything?

I mean couldn't anyone that posts a gofundme seem suspicious? Any one of them you are asking people for money. I wouldn't post this if I was new to SA or was someone that never posted etc. But people know me here. They know me as Choda Dog. I am putting my name on the line here for them. They need help.

edit: and don't call me Shirley

I don’t think you’re even allowed to solicit money in GBS without getting permission first

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Sekenr posted:

Nobody is going to donate to this foolishness

pretty much

lesson in why you get poo poo in writing

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

hakimashou posted:

I don’t think you’re even allowed to solicit money in GBS without getting permission first

I read the rules as much as I could and didn't see anything about this. I guess I could have asked a mod first. My bad

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
I knew I should have made a ill paint your portrait thread. I can accept donations for the paintings and leave everything else out of it.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I read the rules as much as I could and didn't see anything about this. I guess I could have asked a mod first. My bad

I’m not 100% about it but I’m pretty sure. I’m not gonna like report you or anything since then I’d be one of those people, but you might want to edit out the link and pm a mod because someone surely has.

The mod star is their badge they are cops.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Yeah, not hating here but some of this comes off as kind of manic. If it’s real, it’s great you want to find a solution. But maybe you need to take some steps back. Did these women ask for your assistance?

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, not hating here but some of this comes off as kind of manic. If it’s real, it’s great you want to find a solution. But maybe you need to take some steps back. Did these women ask for your assistance?

I have been in constant communication with both of them. manic? sure, probably. Same ol poo poo with SA I see

i'd like to reiterate : This is me

https://youtu.be/XEcw8Xu0FjU

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 11:16 on May 17, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wouldn't give up just yet if I were you OP. Yes, people are sceptical, but with the right kind of evidence I think goons can be incredibly generous. We once gave a racist old man like a hundred grand just to make hotdogs and then go out of business a month later.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I wouldn't give up just yet if I were you OP. Yes, people are sceptical, but with the right kind of evidence I think goons can be incredibly generous. We once gave a racist old man like a hundred grand just to make hotdogs and then go out of business a month later.

To be fair it was extremely entertaining

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
did one of them mention a new computer or going to some sort of comic con

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

I really appreciate this. I am not giving up, I am going with the flow. We will see what happens. I really hope to turn this around because you have no idea what it would mean to them if I pulled this off. It would be wonderful *cries

I'd be willing to humiliate myself on film for donations if that is what you all want. I just need to help them somehow.

People. This scumbag had them actually considering what he was asking. Ya dig? And please don't turn this into a discussion of their character. It is a complicated situation. One of these women is disabled due to rheumatoid arthritis and this loving piece of poo poo took away her transportation. I will do ANYTHING to help them. They stood up for themselves and it is costing them their vehicles.

i'd be willing to let someone here handle the gofundme page and make sure the money goes to the right people if that is what is needed.

DickButt Shitlord fucked around with this message at 11:54 on May 17, 2021

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
LMAO I can't believe someone actually gave money to your Gofundme.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Jose Oquendo posted:

Probably one of those two dumbass girls

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

you have limited mental capacity

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Vitruvian Maam posted:

you have limited mental capacity

Says the person who actually posted these words on the World Wide Web:

"I am here to request your aid in a matter I find to be of upmost importance for two women I know here in the real world, as well as upmost importance to the world at large. For it is because these two women have been exploited by a certain real world non-gentleman that has decided to make their life a nightmare. Let me take a moment to explain."

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

Says the person who actually posted these words on the World Wide Web:

"I am here to request your aid in a matter I find to be of upmost importance for two women I know here in the real world, as well as upmost importance to the world at large. For it is because these two women have been exploited by a certain real world non-gentleman that has decided to make their life a nightmare. Let me take a moment to explain."

yes. I wrote it like that as a joke. I'm sorry that you are unable to tell..

Jesus I figured there would be some skepticism but this is just complete hopelessness. I have asked what do you need from me in order to get this moving forward and I have not received one suggestion. Just more people insulting me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok yo. Check it. Credibility. You don't have any. Here's how to get it:

Post a picture of yourself next to no cars with one lady under each arm and a big rear end piece of paper that says "Please give us car money."