Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

OP has been gone having a threesome with two 4s and we’re still posting in this thread it’s us who are owned

e: We’re all dunking on this dude but does anyone have any better ideas to get some pussy? I sure as hell don’t.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 07:29 on May 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Hey, two fours are eight my friend.

Touché sir. By this logic I have severely misjudged Kody Brown and he’s actually a cool rear end guy who’s banging a 9.5.

Also can anyone help me I met some girls and they need a place to throw a party and someone to buy alcohol for them, but I’m broke lol. Here’s the GoFundMe:

Mod edit: removed

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

100% likes baby

oof not anymore

e:

Vitruvian Maam posted:

edit: what do you know. First time I get a thumbs down EVER after I post the link here. You trolls are all pathetic loving losers. Someone took the time to go through and thumbs down all my videos. Haha you loving loser. I'm done with SA. SA is just a worthless shithole now. gently caress you all

I want to frame this

vaginite fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 2, 2021

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

I refuse to believe this is real. This is some sort of weird troll performance art.

This cannot be legit.

I'm in this boat. This is an elaborate keyboard goop style joke that's either a straight troll or a psy-op to drive youtube traffic.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

did you ever find Andy Kaufman?

I know your probed but let me know in the morning I’ve also tried to find him and maybe we can share some leads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

dk2m posted:

That the original situation of somehow multiple cars getting swindled by a shady character has evolved into threats of self harm and YouTube callout videos is so unbelievably absurd, OP is a genius for pulling off this entire piece of performance art

Yeah I feel like we're all getting owned and this an epic joke on all of us.