Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
So was those videos of a flaming object in the sky in Mages Brazil part of this or? Twitter and Reddit tried to shut posts about it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1336168453514924032?s=20

watch the aliens be Zionists

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
The x-files is one of my favorite shows, but the military playing up ufo sightings is nothing but a ruse for even more belligerent military spending, hth

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I don't understand why a species of intelligent life, that would have had to figure out FTL travel, would waste time looking at this doomed backwater world two thirds of the way out from the galactic core.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Atrocious Joe posted:

watch the aliens be Zionists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

raymond palmer, a four foot tall hunchbacked individual

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

communion scared the poo poo out of me when I read it as a kid

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

my bony fealty posted:

my bony fealty posted:

my bony fealty posted:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol beaten

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I mean... why wouldn't aliens just take the first people they meet at their word?

"Oh, you're the chosen ones and you have a ruler called Yahweh that watches over you. Sure thing."

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

went on a journey to discover whitleys secret school and all i found was this weird hill with part of an old staircase

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
They're interdimensional travelers op, hth

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Is that someone there?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

imagine thinking that flying saucers were popularized by roswell what the hell have you been doing with your life son

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
The Phenomenon documentary on Netflix is pretty good. The Zimbabwe encounter was loving creepy as hell

Edit: guess its not on Netflix anymore. Available elsewhere though

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Do we get to #MeToo the aliens for their constant abductions and weird sexual experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Alien abductions are real, but they only happen because the guy in charge of the Earth nature preserve is a galactic scale Jeffrey Epstein.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Monowhatever posted:

I don't understand why a species of intelligent life, that would have had to figure out FTL travel, would waste time looking at this doomed backwater world two thirds of the way out from the galactic core.

It's an infinite universe, which means an infinite number of middle managers to give busywork to.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

UFOs are an op

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Think Less posted:

The Phenomenon documentary on Netflix is pretty good. The Zimbabwe encounter was loving creepy as hell

i was gonna check that one out for funsos but then came across that same filmmaker’s completely straight “Billy Meier is totally not a bullshit artist” doco that name drops a noted pedophile and bullshit artist as an authority not even five minutes into the movie

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i was gonna check that one out for funsos but then came across that same filmmaker’s completely straight “Billy Meier is totally not a bullshit artist” doco that name drops a noted pedophile and bullshit artist as an authority not even five minutes into the movie

my god the col. wendle resurrection project was completed?1?

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Aliens are real and they're my friend

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Think Less posted:

The Zimbabwe encounter is definitely up there in terms of incidents that really make you wonder.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Had no idea who Billy Meier was, and looked up his wiki page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier

That first paragraph lmao. Been a while since I saw phenomenon, but I don't remember anything like that in there.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Gods_Butthole posted:

The Zimbabwe encounter is definitely up there in terms of incidents that really make you wonder.

I don't know how I never knew about that but uhhhhhh

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Missionary Positron posted:

i don't think the Chinese/Russians need alien technology to build drones that can mess with American sensors. Both countries are years if not a decade ahead of the US in terms of electronic warfare.

The whole thing just stinks of the US government being embarrassed that they can't effectively control their own airspace and coming up with aliens as an excuse.

usa has the radar and we're seeing them more and more because of advances in it. aliens are def real and not just messing with sensors.

i assume they're basically intergalactic grad students doing projects on us. if the aliens were gonna give technology to anyone it would probably not be the country that dropped 2 atomic bombs. maybe they would give it to the communists so they can fly drones up and down in our water and pwn our pilots for not being able to protect our airspace

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Monowhatever posted:

there are lots of humans that have to study worms and bugs and germs because they can't get laid. why would it be any different for aliens

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

there are lots of humans that have to study worms and bugs and germs because they can't get laid. why would it be any different for aliens

what if they dont gently caress

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

what if they dont gently caress

ridiculous

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

jarofpiss posted:

ridiculous

horny is universal

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

faked UFOs are the "good cop" in the strategy of tension.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Gods_Butthole posted:

They're interdimensional travelers op, hth

They're from the future

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The CIA and its precursors loved setting up vampire attacks in South East Asia.

They're still doing the same poo poo

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

The CIA and its precursors loved setting up vampire attacks in South East Asia.

They're still doing the same poo poo

that only works because people in southeast asia are stupid and superstitious and will believe ridiculous things

*posts more ufo videos*

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
The Skinwalker Ranch Phenomenon is generally enough for me to seriously consider that We Are Not Alone.

Hello alien intelligences possibly reading this. Please don't core out my anus and genitals. Or at least kill me first before you do it.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

theyre frisbees op

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Maximo Roboto posted:

They're from the future

This works for me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU