Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

coconono posted:

THE GODS ARE REAL
THE MOON IS FAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

i want you to stare down into :tinylue:'s slick glistening eyes and tell me that this bro truck driving cigar smoking career intelligence agent is lying to you

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZssjjTNuYQ8

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm increasingly sure that Lue is a hologram/AI

It would explain a lot

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
:tinylue:‘s Clues

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/TheZignal/status/1780276457626907002

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
wrong thread

Orbs has issued a correction as of 18:34 on Apr 16, 2024

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Crom is strong on his mountain

He has no idea that the peanutties live beneath it

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Orbs posted:

I don't.

You and I and Winifred all worship different Deities of course, the kind of "God" subject to being either single noun or plural. Nevertheless there is one Divine Source which is revealed through manifestation of various Deities and other entities; if the Divine is reflected with enough clarity and accuracy we like to call the entity doing the reflecting "God." The difference between polytheism and monotheism is simply that the former formally recognizes the Ultimate in many forms; the latter only recognizes the Ultimate itself.

Where this gets hairy is the way Abrahamic religion has identified the Deity of the Torah/Old Testament as fully identical to the Source. Remember the panentheism model, and the way a "God" encompasses our entire universe -- functionally all-powerful -- while the Source of Divinity encompasses all of that and then everything that exists beyond our comprehensible reality as well -- truly all-powerful. Remember also the way Tillich observed that every person who is a theologian is a theologian of their own religion, yet seeks to attain and express the truths of the Ultimate as perceived by that individual lens, with a "dialectic union of rejection and acceptance."

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
wrong thread, my mistake

Orbs has issued a correction as of 18:34 on Apr 16, 2024

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

nothing to see here either :)

LITERALLY A BIRD has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Apr 16, 2024

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
B(Lue) Kona, was that during Lue’s alleged time at AATIP?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

so uh, lol?

Bigelow Ranch is Skinwalker, what's up with San Juan Valley and Marley's Woods?

Turpitude has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Apr 16, 2024

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Remote viewing is real as hell and I don't know how or why or what

but I've done enough even on my own time to prove to myself that there is something at play with it beyond just guess work.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This sure reads like they knew where the vehicles are currently hidden and assumed either progress really has been glacial/stalled out or they suspect the arms dealers they gave the craft to have been hiding poo poo from them for decades

why would they release this to the public

Good Soldier Svejk has issued a correction as of 19:00 on Apr 16, 2024

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

welp looks like i picked a helluva day to end my grass-touching mental health break and jump back into the thread

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

To clarify: are they talking about actual existing programs, or is it a "framework for hypothetical work going forward" type deal

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

To clarify: are they talking about actual existing programs, or is it a "framework for hypothetical work going forward" type deal

Kona Blue was the SAP that Lue crue/Harry Reid proposed to house the UFOs they were trying to get back from contractors

The premise for it being proposed validates that AATIP found other SAPs with materials and corporations that they wanted to divest

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

nbd just declassifying the UFO reverse engineering program

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I wonder why they went with the Hawaiian theme

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I also wonder why there are multiple private middlemen here

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hmm

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This sure reads like they knew where the vehicles are currently hidden and assumed either progress really has been glacial/stalled out or they suspect the arms dealers they gave the craft to have been hiding poo poo from them for decades

trying to get ahead of something

either AARO fully believes the defense boys when they ask about alien craft and are told "nope we don't have anything like that," and they think Kona Blue was a goose chase, or they fully know the craft are real, Lockheed has them, and they released this as a limited hangout

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mistermojo posted:

theres no way Lue would betray us. he will ride his motorcycle straight into area 51 and rescue the surviving crash site aliens

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

So this document has been declassified since last July. AARO's report from the other day said Kona never amounted to anything. Seems like maybe they're just releasing what they consider to be junk documents about a failed program.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

So this document has been declassified since last July. AARO's report from the other day said Kona never amounted to anything. Seems like maybe they're just releasing what they consider to be junk documents about a failed program.

I would not want to unnecessarily invite questions like "so about that proposal put together by the highest ranking senate members and a bunch of DoD/DHS secretaries and lawyers that seems to validate all the stuff Elizondo, Grusch, and others are telling us... that turned out to be nothing?"

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lues restored hog was the sekret machine all along

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

The Saucer Hovers posted:

lues restored hog was the sekret machine all along

whoa he got dick surgery?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what's aav mean

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

african american vernacular

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

advanced aerospace vehicle

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The experimental division initially will consist of a well-studied experimental location that has been researched for approximately 15 years. The intent is to locate, calibrate and then subject other sites to the same intensive study as the primary location. Within each location, focus remote sensing capabilities on all known hots pots

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

alcohaulin rear end vehicle

https://youtu.be/oaBcednUZ_Y?si=ERhEwi0ZLzEnw_2C

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
[UFOs] (2) In addition, continually-updated protocols for human observation strategies will be implemented as well.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol this document rules

quote:

c) Retrieval and integration of historical data from high value personnel with knowledge of recovered AAV technology and present location of recovered material is accessible only within a SAP construct.
d) Undue attention by other United States government, or private sector entities, not involved with the program, or any international interest, will directly or indirectly interfere with the daily program mission and perhaps threaten the overall success of the program.
e) Due to the highly specialized nature of the program, overt acknowledgement of personnel involved in the program will lead to unnecessary security risks.
f) Without the appropriate SAP protection, the cost associated with a compromise of specific features of this program, namely those in a) and b), would result in grave consequences, perhaps irreversible, to the security of the United States.

quote:

The following is a broad Program structure to address the Advanced Aerospace Vehicle (AAV) problem with regard to potential threat. The structure consists of two primary components, or Centers:
(1) an Advanced Technology Center that addresses evaluation and exploitation of advanced technological hardware and associated documentation obtained to date
and,
(2) an Experimental Centers effort to address the gathering of further data concerning AAV and related anomalous phenomena from specific geographical
sites on the basis of site-monitoring.

quote:

2. Data Analysis Center
• Upgrade the database analysis capabilities to maximize "searchability", pattern determination, and predictive analyses.
• Expand in-house photographic analysis capabilities (also including, but not limited to, Forward Looking InfraRed (FLIR) analysis).
• Maintain technical, computational, and laboratory facilities capable of physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering (electrical, materials, nuclear, etc.) analyses.
• Data analysis exchange with AFOSI. Discuss joint collection and analysis of:
1. Historical and recent cockpit recordings and ECM recordings from Air Force, Navy, Marine, and Army.
2. Records, reports, raw data and threat analyses pertaining to (but not limited to): advanced aerospace vehicle tracking by any agency or armed
service within CONUS, all data from Low Earth Orbit (LEO), Lunar and Mars associated data (both historical and contemporary) from NASA, satellite data on unknown targets from NRO, other uncorrelated imagery data from
NGIA, trajectory tracks of uncorrelated targets fromNORADNORTHCOM/MIT Lincoln Labs etc., radar track records of uncorrelated targets from FAA and all data (historical and contemporary) pertaining to interactions/sightings of advanced aerospace vehicles at missile sites, nuclear weapons storage facilities, and at Air Force bases in CONUS.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

DHS-003-6-0006/11 posted:

d) Undue attention by other United States government, or private sector entities, not involved with the program, or any international interest, will directly or indirectly interfere with the daily program mission and perhaps threaten the overall success of the program.

Copy 1 of 1
Page 3 of 17

Maybe because it's done. This part of the project is completed and closed, is my guess, and whatever it was supposed to do is no longer needed and is obsolete.
Or they maybe they got outmaneuvered and failed. That early page fiscal year budget numbers only go from 12-18, so maybe they closed up shop, maybe they kept going. Declassify on 20360425? Lil ahead here.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

lol this document rules

so basically what AARO should be, instead of a gimped cover up operation

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

according to the other document posted:
https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PDFs/UAP_RECORDS_RESEARCH/History_and_Origin_of_KONA_BLUE_FINAL_508.pdf

quote:

Six months later, however, the
Deputy Secretary of DHS disapproved KONA BLUE as a Special Access Program (SAP), and
further directed its immediate termination citing concerns about the adequacy of justification for
the program, and sufficiency of information central to the proposal development, including
personnel and budget requirements.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/patternspodcast/status/1780317538712256768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

apparently the official story from AARO is that the "kona blue" project was never approved and the people who wrote the proposal (i guess this was bigelow's people) were full of poo poo

https://www.aaro.mil/Portals/136/PDFs/UAP_RECORDS_RESEARCH/History_and_Origin_of_KONA_BLUE_FINAL_508.pdf

quote:

History and Origin of KONA BLUE
The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) first learned of the KONA BLUE
program from interviews conducted as part of its historical review. Multiple interviewees
identified KONA BLUE as a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sensitive compartment
established to protect the retrieval and exploitation of "non-human biologics." AARO researched
the information provided by the interviewees and learned KONA BLUE was a Prospective
Special Access Program (PSAP) that had been proposed to DHS leadership but was never
approved or formally established. KONA BLUE never received any materials or funding, and
there is no information beyond the proposal presentation marked with the KONA BLUE name.
AARO traced the origin of the proposal for KONA BLUE to the Advanced Aerospace
Weapon System Application Program (AAWSAP)/Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification
Program (AATIP) program, which was managed by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
from 2009-2012 and funded through congressional earmarks. Bigelow Aerospace, headquartered
in Nevada, served as the primary contractor executing funds for the program and delivered
multiple reports during the period of their contract. DIA terminated the program due to a cited
lack of merit and lack of utility in the products Bigelow produced for DIA’s mission.
When DIA canceled AAWSAP/AATIP, several individuals involved with that program
advocated for DHS to take the effort over and fund a new version of AAWSAP/AATIP under the
code name “KONA BLUE.” According to the proposal, KONA BLUE would continue the work
previously undertaken by DIA’s AAWSAP/AATIP to investigate, identify, and analyze sensitive
materials and technologies, to include advanced aerospace vehicles. In 2011, the DHS Under
Secretary for Science and Technology (S&T) established KONA BLUE as a PSAP based on
claims that relevant information and material existed and required this level of protection. The
Under Secretary (S&T) also cited congressional interest in the subject and possible impacts on
homeland security as part of the justification for the program. Six months later, however, the
Deputy Secretary of DHS disapproved KONA BLUE as a Special Access Program (SAP), and
further directed its immediate termination citing concerns about the adequacy of justification for
the program, and sufficiency of information central to the proposal development, including
personnel and budget requirements.
It is critical to note that while some DHS personnel believed that relevant information
and material would be delivered to DHS upon establishment of the SAP, no data or material of
any kind was ever transferred to or collected by DHS under the auspices of KONA BLUE.
Information associated with the activities conducted under the auspices of AAWSAP/AATIP
remains within DIA’s archived holdings.
This archived PSAP proposal and associated documents have been declassified in
partnership between DoD and DHS and are being released to the public in accordance with both
agencies’ commitment to transparency.
Other than a single instance of Attorney-Client material redacted from page 38 by DHS,
all redactions were made by the Department of Defense.