Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im guessing the site thats been monitored for 15 years is skinwalker ranch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
imo that’s the truest thing they’ve said lol. i think all the big elbow stuff is a poisoned chalice

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

It's all in Skinwalkwers at the Pentagon and the other books

for better or worse all the Grusch stuff is tied up in AAWSAP and everything that comes with

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

1 year ago I would have said the exact same thing as you. I would have actually used your exact reasoning why NHI could not be here and why the whole UFO lore is nonsense.

But I became self aware of my own ignorance. For example You just shat on the Nazca mummies and shown you have no real urge for the truth. You read a headline, were told Jamie is a hoaxer, saw some dolls, heard Ryan Graves poo poo on it and then shut them down. Exactly as I did at first.

But I then did my own research to really be informed and become knowledgeable about the topic because I’m extremely interested. And changed my conclusion based on the data and evidence.

The Data and Evidence overwhelmingly point to them being extremely legitimate and have all but confirmed them to be real living organisms at one point. No pins no rods no tape no cake no glue. Legitimate unknown organisms.

So from what I know today I would ask you Why you think it would be common info? Knowledge is suppressed at a rapid pace.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

the mummies are absolutely real or Nolan would have jumped at the chance to "study" them
he's on the payroll for a different slice of the disclosure process

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

et tried to eat my rear end

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

et tried to eat my rear end

you were the one who told me to dress up

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
oh poo poo duh right on the cover letter she says they were terminated feb 10 2012.

but these research papers, they paid 22 million and got 38 technical reports, such as Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering. This happened in Navada which the earlier pages mention a brand new vegas lab building. :thunk:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

not just legitimate but extremely legitimate

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

oh poo poo duh right on the cover letter she says they were terminated feb 10 2012.

but these research papers, they paid 22 million and got 38 technical reports, such as Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering. This happened in Navada which the earlier pages mention a brand new vegas lab building. :thunk:

Bigelow got his buddy Harry Reid to get him $22 million of government money with the aim to set up an SAP that would get all the various bits of recovered alien tech and bodies from past decades restored to direct government oversight and research, instead of being scattered across defense contractors where it's languished.

This got shut down very quickly, but the money was already there, so they pivoted to playing around at Skinwalker Ranch looking for dinobeavers and writing sci fi DIRDs about theoretical propulsion and exotic physics.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

mediaphage posted:

you were the one who told me to dress up

:chickbutt:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

Bigelow got his buddy Harry Reid to get him $22 million of government money with the aim to set up an SAP that would get all the various bits of recovered alien tech and bodies from past decades restored to direct government oversight and research, instead of being scattered across defense contractors where it's languished.

This got shut down very quickly, but the money was already there, so they pivoted to playing around at Skinwalker Ranch looking for dinobeavers and writing sci fi DIRDs about theoretical propulsion and exotic physics.

:hmmyes:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

federally-funded rabbi portals

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fitzy Fitz posted:

not just legitimate but extremely legitimate

Never in doubt

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Jazerus posted:

new season starting soon! dragon says hello (but please don't dig).

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

is this some new layer of chabad tunnel lore

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

is this some new layer of chabad tunnel lore

The Skinwalker guys invited a Rabbi to chant something and he opened a portal to hell

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

military outfitted golem mechs that require extremely devout jewish pilots

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Robot Lox no no wait Hasidic Rim

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hellotoothpaste posted:

LOL, I just realized why I can’t stand Lue. His entire character and tone is identical to people I’ve interacted with (higher ups, douchebros, etc) that think they are tricking you but in fact they are not

for me it's because he's the CIA son of a gusano piece of poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Skinwalker guys invited a Rabbi to chant something and he opened a portal to hell

i cant tell if this is real or someones somehow antisemitic ninth house/hell bent fan fiction and im not going to put the means to find out into my search history

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it's real or at least not made up a joke, by goons specifically iirc

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah "real" is debatable but it did happen on the show. The portal being to hell I just made up cause it sounded cool.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what if its merely a portal to doom2

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

look no one said the portal was a zionist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zionist doom2 portal in the ufo parking lot

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

doom2 on the birthright flight calling the airplane window a porthole

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
you hear this one? so a film crew, producer, and a rabbi walk into a hell portal...

why would the portal open to hell tho? as opposed to sheol or some other mode

it's all part of their conspiracy of lies. we must have disclosure

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mediaphage posted:

imo that’s the truest thing they’ve said lol. i think all the big elbow stuff is a poisoned chalice

Bigelow is a dumb DeSantis supporting child. I don't trust anything he touches

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

come to the doom2 portal in the parking lot if u want an rear end kicking

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

come to the street fighter2 portal if you wanna roundhouse kick a sedan eight times in a row

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

Bigelow is a dumb DeSantis supporting child. I don't trust anything he touches

yeah i’ve always found them super sketch and frankly probably just wanting another suckle at the government teat

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

aw frig aw dang it posted:

come to the doom2 portal in the parking lot if u want an rear end kicking

durr it is a portal to portal 2

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mycraft.wad

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the wonkers were in the portal