Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Orbs posted:

That's really interesting, I've dreamt of an alien talking to me a few times recently too. They also indicated that most of what was said has to remain a secret, at least for now. I hope what they said does come to pass.

i don't wanna give the game away so to speak, but for me there were things pretty equal measure "wanted to hear that, radical to the max man", "pretty cool", "kinda yikes", and "genuinely alarming".

Which is why i reserve the right to ignore their wishes while still holding to them [mostly].

It was one of those dreams i take seriously enough, which is still fairly faithless, but more than the average person ever would take something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

apocatastasis.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

James Fox here,

you're really good at pointing out exactly the same goofy details i notice. keep it up

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

When I meditate and get those seemingly foreign responses to questions in my head... I notice that sometimes certain words or sentiments blur, as if I'm hearing several words or feelings at once.
Today I asked "why won't you help us" (roughly) and got:
"You are loved.
We [ache/are sorry] to see you suffer but there are rules we must follow
We hope you'll [understand/forgive] us when we meet."

As to "when" I only ever get "soon" which is a very vague but probably never necessarily false answer in terms of a human lifespan

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

four commercial lighting balloons flying in a diamond formation. they're all just out of frame, flying too.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Ideally they come in peace with love and cold fusion BUT if that's wishful thinking, the aliens would have to be pretty bad to prevent me from joining their human auxiliary and cracking heads with an unobtanium positron truncheon.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I honestly don't care what they bring as long as it's not a two party system and a message to vote

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

When I meditate and get those seemingly foreign responses to questions in my head... I notice that sometimes certain words or sentiments blur, as if I'm hearing several words or feelings at once.
Today I asked "why won't you help us" (roughly) and got:
"You are loved.
We [ache/are sorry] to see you suffer but there are rules we must follow
We hope you'll [understand/forgive] us when we meet."

As to "when" I only ever get "soon" which is a very vague but probably never necessarily false answer in terms of a human lifespan
That sounds a lot like how they speak to me too, particularly the one I call Blue. Huh. Wishing you well with these voices.

I honestly don't care what they bring as long as it's not a two party system and a message to vote
I think I can at least promise it's something better than that, lol

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

how many times can they use the word "could"

lmao utter bullshit

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/FettuccineSplit/status/1783218431363252490?t=A491nCbGx6T4vvHI7_9iRw&s=19

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
legendary comedian?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The most interesting part of that is that apparently AARO is flying balloons in warehouses for research

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fitzy Fitz posted:

The most interesting part of that is that apparently AARO is flying balloons in warehouses for research

what else are they gonna be doing
they're given a case and the explanation the head wants printed and then have like... 6 months apparently to fill out the details
gotta pass the time somehow

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

thats why its called pork instead of, i dont know, horse

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/rosscoulthart/status/1783258160897360188?t=jejC19wNtH_5EgdWlXpPZQ&s=19

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If only someone out there that had definitive, unhide-able evidence in the form of the location of a giant crashed ship that they could disclose

alas

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

If only someone out there that had definitive, unhide-able evidence in the form of the location of a giant crashed ship that they could disclose

alas

Lol can I reply with that?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

helta posted:

Lol can I reply with that?

by all means

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/Gibson163672/status/1783263194569494868?t=FsmoRvB4rnST2zaIO53oZw&s=19

My first post!

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Human.Frank posted:

Thanks for summing this up. I appreciate the writeup for a show I don't watch despite what other jokers say.

I thought there was supposed to be something about a picture on a cellphone proving God or contact at the end of the last season? Am I getting my stories mixed up? Hard to keep all this hokey poo poo straight sometimes.

Yeah, there was a hubbub a few months ago about this. The principle investigator was working at the Skinwalker Ranch HQ when his computer monitor glitched out and displayed "I LIVING" in a creepy techno font. Speculation is the entity is trying to communicate since it's been known to run electrical interference in the past. (or maybe it was just a weird technical malfunction)

Supposedly that incident is going to be covered this season.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Is this the one Matt Gaetz saw video of and was flabbergasted by?

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Turns out Japan was on to something in WWII. Balloons dodging military jets, turning off nuclear sites, knocking out and jamming sophisticated comms, carrying on a wide ranging motions from staying perfectly still in high winds, sharp turns, following jets, and getting airline pilots spooked and grounded.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

The Grey posted:

Yup

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The Grey posted:

has the video been made public?

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

poisonpill posted:

has the video been made public?

No. The footage of "probably a commercial balloon" is highly classified.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

yeah that makes sense

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Theotus posted:

Skin walker Ranch show is complete horse poo poo, I really hope this thread isn't discussing it in good faith.

two words:

dino

beaver

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

is that a Cameo? he seems like he's reading it all off the screen

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

apocatastasis.

yer goddamn right

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

alas

I fully expect ross to eventually explain that the great pyramid of giza is built on top of it to keep it from flying away

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"I don't know what that is but I don't like it... so I'm gonna dump a bunch of rocks on it" is a pretty common human reaction to things, I think

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Spergin Morlock posted:

is that a Cameo? he seems like he's reading it all off the screen

Lol yeah seems like it. He keeps repeating names like he's reading.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://twitter.com/LueElizondo/status/1783288230927818862?t=fErqmiV-GeWPvbMKlxWs-Q&s=19

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lue, as your boss I demand you just loving spill it already and stop giving the DoD decades to do the right thing that they never will

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Lue, as your boss I demand you just loving spill it already and stop giving the DoD decades to do the right thing that they never will

https://twitter.com/Gibson163672/status/1783297710470086926?t=L-M-KSk_TIdYVgHEmXmnvw&s=19

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

buy my book

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You* can both be god, everyone else, an alien, and a math teacher from St. Louis all at the same time*. Western philosophy has a hard time with this.

* really loose with the words here ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I just don't want to hear anymore about the fine men and women of the DoD as the program designed explicitly for transparency is openly gaslighting us

anyone who is quietly collecting that paycheck is complicit, that whole loving thing is rotten and the longer you wait the deeper the stain sets on your soul