Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Bideo James posted:

bigfoot tracks stop midstride because theyre geomancers and they can fall into the earth into giant tunnels through their own sheer will and dogmatic connection to the earth from constantly ingesting mimosa hostilis root

Is this true? The specific root part I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Hirsute posted:

I still don't think it's aliens but if i was going to go full true believer this would be my theory - every legit UFO sighting over history has been of a single von Neumann-type probe that has been monitoring our evolution. it can replicate itself and split up and do all sorts of weird poo poo like defy physics somehow. but no one gives a poo poo about us it's just following its programming

Huge bummer if so, this means my screaming TAKE ME at the night sky has been a waste of time? Ugh

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Ross DaouThot posted:

i feel like i’m in entirely uncharted mental health territory that poo poo like this is just passing, unedited, directly into my worldview until proven otherwise

That's because you're the main character in this story that is going to save everyone

Hatebag posted:

he is like a stray duckling hissing at a daisy

:eyepop: lmao

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Actually it's more like you phase "in and out" around them while they're within you as you go, it's hard to explain

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

:eyepop: is that the space shuttle piggybacking on the one whoa

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I've got some top secret info.. the UFO's are people flying around in special suits, like the pilots in LA that had someone fly next to them on approach. The navy poo poo was people landing on subs not flying into the ocean.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Hatebag posted:

I think the target shaped thing is just a lovely garden and the island structure is a trash heap with walls to keep trash from blowing around.
Also, it's not surprising that useless public scrubland would have a low lease rate, look at it. What the hell can you graze on dirt and scrub brush? A tortoise?

Trash heap?? You fuckin serious lol. You realize how much fill is in those walls? Where did it come from

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

drat BrutalistMcDonalds with the NBA jam dunk off my alley oop where did the fill come from (its tunnels!) question

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Pontificating rear end posted:

lol what are you crazy? of course they are

edit:
I scrounged this one up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKuYiugld7Y&t=59s

I saw something like this last night, 50-50 aliens or planes super far away on approach to seatac. Except they didnt land at the airport and disappeared over cap hill

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Google Butt posted:

this is the ufo thread bitch

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

PawParole posted:

Rumors that the New York Times and Wapo have an embargoed copy of the UAP report and are planning an in-depth explosive article

Such a scorpio thing to post

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

i love it. i don't know if im more fascinated by high tech material explanations or the totally out there stuff. for example, i have sometimes experienced things that are hard to explain ( and could be observer failure or biases!) but lue's cig explanation fills in the blank strangely well. if you start to view time and the progression of events as a bit more of a fuzzy notion and causality less instantaneous and immutable than our senses lead us to believe, i could see how our limited window of experience is hiding what is actually happening.

its been years since it happened at all, and even more years since it happened with any regularity, but i used to mistake strangers for people i knew, only to run into that specific person 20 min or an hour later. it got regular enough i started saying "it would be great if we'd run into <so-and-so>" and someone who hung around me long enough would start picking up on the que without being let into the game. i could never explain the trick, its either faded as i got older or the mechanic was dependent on the relatively small town i grew up in.

can i tell the future? goony case of face blindness mixed with religiosity? idk, but its fun to dream!

edit: or like this for a nice mix of the two
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746176/

The part about conciousness was really interesting whoaa

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

What the gently caress thats amazing too

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Holy poo poo I realized I smoked some top shelf MAC (miracle alien cookies) weed last night and had super vivid dreams for the first time in forever I'm gonna tap into this conciousness thing before the alien comet comes and try and get in good, early :moonrio:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Is this to distract from the chauvin sentencing today? All the rich people are scared about something and I dont think its aliens

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Not by jet it's not

(also I though the Nimitz was farther north off the coast, woops)

Not by ufo it isnt. Now there are 2 Osprey circling (not the "bird")

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

Like they hang out in the oceans because they have already made first contact with the whales. Star Trek IV a cylinder with a sphere came for the whales, coincidence? Its all to prep us.

Was really really good weed

drat, maybe you're right. Plays perfectly with that bomb the military blew up in the ocean.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

atelier morgan posted:

Tbf that's not even specific to UFO/uap stuff, academics of all stripes love three things: sexual abuse of students, excluding women and ignoring anything that disagrees with whatever orthodoxy they made their careers endorsing

Yup

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Been thinking this myself more and more

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

OK baizuo posted:

We've got pills and triangles these days, not knobby saucers. Maybe all the fakes back then are what created the aesthetic of the time? Maybe they're manifestations of the gesault consciousness and change with technological evolution? Wtf knows

They only appear to us in this dimension in a way we can comprehend

Google Butt posted:

how sad would it be if we're the best version lmao

:laugh: poo poo lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Google Butt posted:

aliens walking down the ramp out of the mist:

You lost me at "walking"

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

A MIRACLE posted:

lol if the aliens come today I’m gonna be drunk and stoned and be like. sup

Are these the type of aliens that dont party

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Endless Trash posted:

yeah so we have bud light, coors light, miller light (I look over at tv that’s usually playing sports but now it’s a shot of an alien shaking hands with biden) uhhhh guinness, newcastle, stella, stone ipa

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Objurium posted:

y'all mfs like birds??

https://i.imgur.com/GfxKU1K.mp4

The amount of objects in the sky through NODS outside Las Cruces NM is pretty wild. Satellites, planes, a ton of meteors and a huge lightning storm over the horizon. A few weirder things in the sky too but honestly the saturation level is just loving dizzying.

How much do these run

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

UnknownTarget posted:

Sir, that is a rock.

Open your fuggin eyes it's a map

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

TheDoublePivot posted:

Devastated I missed out on a copy of the book, that’ll teach me not to read the thread for a few days. Well done to all who snagged one.

:same: also the collection someone posted early is very cool I'm envious

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Wheeee posted:

hoverbikes are coming once technology has matured a bit more, but they're coming as the next evolution of redneck toys sold by companies like Polaris and not as war machines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZFanuAwns

someone is totally going to be stupid enough to try deploy this poo poo for militarized use but who could actually be that inep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMGq8gk6QM

You think this poo poo wasnt developed by the military? Lmao

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

So the tic tacs are people trying to come back from the warp drive trips? Not originally aliens?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Lol I recommend everyone listen to Joe Rogan to learn about the pyramids

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Wheeee posted:

was the excision of all context a deliberate decision in crafting this shitpost, or are you simply illiterate?

Listen to joe Rogan to find out!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Rickshaw posted:

The one thing I keep coming back to in the UFO world is the black triangles. I've dug pretty deep on the topic of black triangles and studied it for years, to the point where I think I've come up with some novel theories about what they might be. I'll do some effortposts about it later if I have the time / feel like it.

Exciting I'd like this

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

skewetoo posted:

Oh, that levitating orb? It shows up every few hours, just hovers there and we shoot at it.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Bob Socko posted:

Saw this on the Twitter

https://twitter.com/dereklowe/status/1484700920269127681?s=21
So if there are any claimed sightings over North America last night, we’ve got a very reasonable non-ufo explanation.

Set an alarm and went out and saw a 737 through the clouds it was very exciting for a moment

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Butternubs posted:

Either that or both sides are bringing their best drones.

Earth vs the rest. Go aliens
https://twitter.com/fapost/status/1485428097218396163?s=20

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Chris Pistols posted:

Because Bobby Lasers and MJ12 are dumb or because the documentary is dumb? Sincere question, it's tough knowing what the 'good' bits are.

I've had the doc on while pottering about the house and am onto the Soviet Secrets episode. This is more interesting at least because I haven't heard these stories before. Edit: Operation Suck-Suck!

Whenever I hear about water UFOs, I become sad that the audiobook I was recording fell through. There are loads of water-related UFO sightings and I want to be the one narrating them, drat it!

I want to learn about water related ufos those sound really interesting

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

They're doing that reflective cloud poo poo already? Damnit

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Riot Bimbo posted:

...AND CUT

alright fellas that was a good run; kill off the extras, reset the moon, and deliver the gorgnaks, I wanna be on page 69x420^1488 before the next tidal dawn

Hmmm that one number isnt very funny why include that one

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This is the kind of stuff I love
hidden in plain sight "friend of friend" rumors that absolutely can't be true but are exactly the sort of thing you want to believe in

This is how it starts!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Slavvy posted:

Thinking about this and applying it to three dimensions and what sort of stuff wraps around impassibly here, that you could just hop around and bypass elsewhere. This really helped me understand the whole n-dimensions thing in a practical way, like I got it with the graphs people posted earlier but this is more relatable somehow.

A while ago I was petting a cat and trying to fall asleep while AP and I took a HARD left 90 degrees and then another hard left and I was free falling in a back alley of a back alley in space so fast I woke up. The 2d graph plays. gently caress I was close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

SniperWoreConverse posted:

It just goes around in a direction we can't really see, someone posted a YouTube of a game that is like little baby children's blocks but they're 4d and there's a lot of weird effects

Or the videos of the tic tacs disappearing, boop another dimension