Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

edit: NOPE

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:50 on Mar 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Life is getting real god damned weird for sure.

No matter what happens, never let anyone take away your empathy for fellow humans, never knowingly permit the death of your soul, either literally or metaphorically depending on your beliefs, and be ready to fight and die to shield the weak against the cruel!!

If it's disinfo on this scale, it means bad poo poo is on the horizon. If it's disclosure, life's about to change forever for everyone, and is possibly an even worse outcome lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I actually had a conventional UFO sighting. I know for a fact I sent video to my dad, he may have it

Over the skies in north-central Texas, around 2016 (Sherman for anyone that cares), a few objects were in the sky, moving around at dizzying speeds, seemingly quite far above the ground, seemingly capable of changing direction on a dime, more or less at-will.

My sister was witness to it as well, and anyone in the apartment complex that happened to be outside.

Was really weird.

Most conventional explanation I can propose, is that they were incredibly well-lit drones or something, and the apparent distances and speeds were an optical illusion or something. It did happen right as the sun set.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

noooope

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

LRADIKAL posted:

Ok, this thread has been officially taken over by Galaxy brain true believers.

try having some fun posting in C-SPAM

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gods_Butthole posted:

Stay golden riot bimbo

:angel:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'm religious and aliens existing still fits in my worldview. Tbh it isn't like, "Aliens are God" or something, they just don't undermine the concept at all for me.

I feel like "Aliens landing == faith death" is something people who don't have faith came up with and decided was true without really thinking about how persistent faith can be.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I wanna bang hot alien babes like this *graphic and weird horny post*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

Dear aliens: please give me Space Bottom Surgery. Gimmie that spussy (space pusssy)

Hell yeah. Axlotl grown alien pussy sign me up

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

noooope

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:52 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Log082 posted:

Harry Reid has always been into this poo poo. He wants to know as bad as we do, or so he says. Honestly that attitude instead of just "haha aliens sure" and a smug smile is most of what convinces me the government has no clue what these things are.

What I've noticed is, about a wide range of topics, someone in the employ of the us probably knows a lot of cool secret poo poo about whatever it is they specifically do, but thinking of any government as a singular information monolith is probably heinously inaccurate. I would be surprised if congress is kept appraised, merely by the virtue of them being congress.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nope

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:53 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

that person seems to be unwell

We'll know come July huh?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nope

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Interview with Augustus Caesar, c. A.D. 10

Greys, you show me that poo poo with english subtitles while I'm awake and you can have w/e you want in my head except a few things? let's talk

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

e: nvm i need to wake up before posting

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Look if it isn't aliens i just don't give a single gently caress. Some kind of nationalist flex? loving terrible and predictible. Some kind of "waste everyone's time while putting out poo poo that further destabilizes an already precarious populace? Absolutely evil but again, its textbook basic rear end hitlerian bullshit i don't fuckin CARE that just means their credibility is at the end of its rope. Is it a sapient bag of money masquerading as the DoD budget? Okay this is on the right track but we obv have to kill it and/or turn it communist

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

happy 50,000th unigank

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

may the skelgar obscure your preen-vash. you don't look an aeon over wooxa

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:54 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:54 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Can confirm, RE: phones can't record anything in the sky for poo poo.

I had the presence of mind to try and record when I saw them over north central texas, and all i got was some grainy out of focus footage of some dots of light moving. I showed my dad, assuming his conspiratorial mind would take it on faith i wasn't full of poo poo, but I never bothered preserving it or showing anyone else because I knew this dogshit footage was nothing more than a lovely facsimile of what I witnessed, and didn't have enough information to convince a skeptic, which is like the only reason to record that poo poo in my eyes.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:55 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

I buy it, the technology is there if you're not super picky about it getting things wrong.

The lie is that this is the first time it has happened.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nop

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Apparently if the readings are right, just the force of accelerating and decelerating that quickly would disintegrate any of our existing aircraft/drones

I mean, God willing.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fried Watermelon posted:

We are going to get the Twin Peaks style aliens

Some benevolent, some malicious. They can take over human bodies by "possessing" them. No one knows what they want and they contradict each other all the time.

Yeah, this.

Also it's the apocalypse.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This is why Jon Stewart retired...

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

broke: mark snow incorporating 40s ufo lore into the twin peaks canon

woke: david lynch incorporating transdimensional chimera beings traveling through trinity tests

I rewatched Twin Peaks: The Return again recently, and it's pretty alarming how well "Black lodge" stuff lines up with a lot of my crazier experiences/beliefs.

To the degree of like, I feel like he must've been to those places.

I no longer have a guideline for what reality is, and it's really loving with me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

n op

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Look, I just want to live on a communal farm, living with people I love, and somehow source estradiol from the smoking ruins of a decadent and wicked society. I don't really need the rest of this poo poo. It sucks about the lack of television, but I mostly just want to watch the upcoming Dune movie and then sever entirely from pop culture, maybe even get away from the internet and phones and poo poo.

The internet was cool for a really long time but this website is one of the last I use that doesn't have a member/user count in the millions, and the frontier has been stripped down to the strictly illegal, and even then it's more Buffalo Bill for perverts than the real thing. If the internet of 2003 still existed I might be a bit more attached but idk, I really just want to go out into the boonies of Washington and build a life I can take to God and actually say was righteous so vOv

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Mar 4, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nope

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Is President Goobrain just so much better, though?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

no

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lol if you're not already an alien's sub

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You know what's frickin' epic? Mountains and mountains of data confirming a hypothesis!! F*ck yeah!!!! Le derp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If we are innately empathic i say we synchronize our rage at being kept a blind and stupid species by malevolent shitheads!!!!