Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Military big brain thinking. Day for night looks terrible therefore night for day looks amazing

Q.e.d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm having a hard time articulating this but; using the cover of the public to quell speculation under the guise of it being (in most cases) rightfully gauche is not a novel idea. The us manipulated quite a lot of people to keep CIA and military testing secret for decades. Irradiating a population or gassing them to see the effects is pretty out there too. Granted I don't think this video is real and if the video is faked then the person who originally made it falls into the category I am attempting to describe.

I don't think tragedy ought to stagnant all discourse, but a decorum ought to be maintained wherein there is a somber attitude and no contact is made to any and all those impacted.

But I have not lived through something like what these families suffered so I don't really have room to say.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm beginning to think that the anal probes were our idea.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Why is Alakazam telling me about aliens. Did he recently battle a Beheeyem or something?

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Not quite convinced. I need to see the same overlay flying into tower 2 to confirm.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I mean. There is that one woman who is immortal that we keep generating for medicine.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Lacks

Does all of you have to die to be dead or just the brain. Especially since it does a bunch of backflips during the process of dying and then a little bit after, which terrifies me forever.

https://www.science.org/content/art...s%20to%20hours.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/end-of-life-experience-1.6371013

For all I know I'm already dead and I'm in the last hours of my consciousness being replayed in a time dilated way my entire life to keep me from being in a constant panic as I shut down.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Is this one of those mashup pictures. Did he mix a picture of himself with a picture of Rogan?

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Grey bootie implants is an untapped market and an easy way to rid the world of our mountains or garbage. Giving that grey a big ole dump truck becomes a double meaning you see and further more,

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Every time I see something about lasers it makes me uncomfortable like the MTG types are finally ready to take off the mask and say the quiet part loud for all the conspiracies.

Worried I'm going to hear the term "Zionic-Laser" before the end of the decade being spouted by the Q types.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
My grandfather died recently. A day before his death from a long illness he was like his old self. He spoke normal and not raspy. He ate normally. He joked. He looked like he was going to pull through.

He never woke up that day. I played House of the Rising Sun and the Beatles for him as I watched him fade into oblivion as his blood pooled up in his skin.

It's a momentary mercy for their family to spend one last day happy with them.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I get that sometimes with weed. I'd hear drums from the Genesis chip set (so Yamaha?). They'd get more frequent and urgent and scary until I started to connect more with family.

Any way perogies are a really underrated small meal item. Especially when you have sour cream, hot sauce of your choice, garlic, shallot, home made steak fond and your red wine of choice.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
The issue with timelines for me is that it would mean an exponentially increasing by the Planck second by each smallest unit of existence. Most of the time I see it on a macro scale. Turning left instead of right or eating pizza instead of hamburger but for it to be of every possibility it would need to be every possibility

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
But then how conscious? Basically every movement could be a stacked butterfly effect. I think that it works for probability maths to theorize every possibility working at the same time but I don't think it needs to actually be the reality to still make sense. It doesn't need every possible branch of the probability branch to exist for maths about such a universe to be compatible the same way that in a universe the maths for every possibility of a dice roll doesn't need to have all the rolls hit to make the model work.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
The aliens might be coming to earth for our spices. Whenever I eat ghost pepper my piss smells like soup. I'm assuming if you are a creature who pisses a thin concentrated fluid that flows around your body to deal with radiation id want it to smell like soup.

All UFO crashes are when they mix up pepper for asparagus.

The anal probes are exercises to help us better hold our pee for a stronger stream to prepare for contact (with piss). Good ole anal orgasms to strengthen the pelvic floor.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm tired of these people telling me what will happen or will be said and just say it already.

The conference can just be q&a followed by the latest iPhone reveal. The little mummies can be put in turtlenecks. Have the phone pop out of the dirt behind them.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Imagine how lucky the alien hiders were that easily and automated realistic on demand CGI images became a popular breakthrough.

Every leak becomes a futile effort in balancing protecting your sources but also establishing credible chain of custody over the contents and metadata

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
So what I'm getting is. Metroid is disclosure.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I do t care much for carbon dioxide. I care more about cake aliens. Get back to me when there's a cake planet.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I absolutely believe fundies would block Disclosure

It doesn't even make sense seeing as how angels are in the Bible zipping about. There's this weird demon obsession in American Christianity.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I feel that if Christian fundamentalists are in control of the Pentagon, that should be looked in deeper considering the full quill peeps keep preparing for the end of days. There's something very terrifying when you mix religion and war implements. I don't want a Comstock, or a full quiver type behind the button.

Is that how Handmaid's Tale ends? Aliens come down and tell us to cut it out?

....okay I see why aliens are a religion. It fits the same inner child psychology of needing a parental figure watching over.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I mean it wouldn't be the first time. Look how long it took for the Contra CIA stuff to get out, and when it did they ruined the man's life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

It also never got out until much later that Ronald Reagan would use a Psychic to make all his decisions. America essentially was run by the First Lady and their Star charter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Quigley

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I'm just saying if another planet splattered itself all through the earth's mantle and our moon is the result, sure seems like planets reproduce sexually and life needs that interaction to begin land sustain life. :shrug:

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I liked when I heard drugs being the cheat code or short cut. Some people bike or walk to work. Others need a car or bus. Something helps bridge the gap you need to experience an altered state

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
There's two alien threads I know of. Just move the horny alien thread there.

Or I don't know.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I think the shock would be that take where aliens made religion. But that's so mainstream that it was the plot line for Assassin's Creed.

For those who haven't played it and likely won't play the first four games basically aliens created all religions and genetically sped up our development with an off switch. the illuminati have an artefact that turns humans into mindless worker bees for the duration it is on. 2012 was the aliens returning to harvest their crop or something. world leaders are in the know and have one of the orbs as corps work for aliens cause aliens colonize like humans.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
The real question is how many get briefed while they take a massive poo poo with the stall door open.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Neil DeGrasse Tyson is when you mix Brainy Smurf with Barry White. His voice goes up a bit as the two voices mix but still buttery warm.

Though he has more chill in his voice he can often be shrill with his "I know more than you cause I memorized key factoids". And, 'watch as you are unable to argue against me due to esoteric knowledge I sprinkle in'.

The man said UFOs aren't real or pilots would have pictures. Pilots start supplying pictures and reasons for not doing so earlier. Still no acceptance of being confidentally incorrect.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
We are getting closer and closer to Metal Gear Solid II.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Listened to weaponized. I'm convinced that Corbel just played assassin's creed II and has been stringing along the old people he hangs out with.

I also remembered why I never listen to weaponized. They kiss their own asses so much and do that right wing grift thing where they pretend that the things they report are things others are too afraid or compromised to. When really they are just repeating the same stories over and over and over with such hard hitting evidence like quoting Skinwalkers at the Pentagon or taking every 'can neither confirm nor deny' as a yes whenever it's a really out there question.

The person they had also didn't make sense. They kept asking about the men in black and the guest kept saying 'part of the phenomenon ' when all they wanted was 'are you saying they are alien?' It's like a huge game of yes and with those two.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
UFO is the modern religion. Both for and against. Some make it their religion to render everything to human senses based objectivity and cut out any sort of more. Then there are others who believe we are being guided by aliens as a stand in for God's will. Seeing more and more overlaps with the George Knapp circle of friends and old testament.

From what I know I'd the Jewish Bible/OT it was a new way to frame the god of that particular tribe because being a god of a tribe that got ousted doesn't make sense but making him a god of gods becomes a lesson. Then Christianity was a PR move to bring in a bunch of pagans (and scaring away from pagan traditions by making a bunch of their deities the depiction of Satan. The whole goat thing.. Then the Muslim qaran...I dont have enough knowledge in. Then UFOs bring in the atheists (and unfortunately the white supremacists too).e

I don't know the timelines of when the Torah? I'm shooting from memory here, but a lot of stories are identical to the foundings of Rome. But that could also have been a pr move when adapting Christianity to the Romans.

The more I think of it the more I think Western religions are like legend of Zelda timelines. Don't think about it too much. Just sort of see the overall themes being repeated as part of the archetypical schemas to move things along.

If I get terminologies wrong or mixing up who influenced who my apologies. Just jumping in on the conversation as this seems to be the spiritual belief and aliens topic.

Houle has issued a correction as of 15:07 on Oct 21, 2023

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Then Christianity was all "okay. Now hold on. See all that anti magic stuff and watch this cool dude do magic, but like, for God, and well his mom too that one time".

What the actual text says is a lot different from what the religion is. Saying shellfish and pork is bad was likely due to their inability to consume both safely. Same with not mixing food because cross contamination issues.

Religion really does feel like one of those overlays that old games have. The controller itself is the overall spiritualism and each overlay is the different religion.

I like the word Shambolic, that really does describe my weird vaguely remembered information dumps that go somewhere, I promise, I forget where I was going though.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
If you slow down light enough does it become comparable to sound? And has anyone ever tried to check weird regions in the universe where light is flickering weirdly and see it being master of puppets.

Also. Could you speed up sound waves fast enough to be light and then you can transmit master of puppets via some modified flashlight.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
The ontological shock was so great they blocked it out.

That or they were La-li-lu-le-lo'd and physically are unable to express the new thing that they saw.

"pointless*, they say but internally screaming "holy crap Joe Rogan is an alien and is being taught about different aspects of the world one guest at a time. Unfortunately, being an alien, he cannot tell who is bullshitting"

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
:smuggo: can't use alien technology on us if we say you don't exist and are just balloons, birds, radioactive Russian mutant stray dog farts. Just like how vampires can't enter our homes unless invited.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

I would simply not tell the AI about the corporeal nature of humans, thus eliminating from the start the AI's plan use us all as chemical batteries

e humans should have been used as the hardware the matrix was running on, not as a power source imo. "Combined with a form of fusion" lol

Matrix battery angle was because the studio felt it too complicated to get them on board for shared processing power. The idea was to grow human brains to help with the processing.

I'm sure there's someone out there who could create a fantastic animatrix2 where it is about harvesting human processing patterns and do some cool body horror where you get some experiments with only the brain and nerve fibers on variously differently shaped pods. Could even do silly commentary about companies who cause untold environmental damage while making their plastic 5% slimmer by saying that the H.R. Giger-esque brain Neuron pods were their attempt on beginning to make life habitable again.

Ontological shock is that Mac and Me was disclosure but also bowls of spaghetti.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
TO KEEP THE ALIENS GENDER A SECRET UNTIL WE EAT THAT ALIEN CAKE LET THEM CUT OPEN THE CAKE AND SEE PINK BLUE OR SHOCK (Ontologically flavoured, locally sourced )

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Lol I open the doc at a random page and... why do evil companies always have to use ominous names for their projects?

Sounds to me they are just giant nerds who read the Time Machine by HG Welles, once, in high school, and thought the idea of a super technological underground species that farmed us to feast upon ou......time machine was disclosure. Wrap it up. Quick. Find the pictures of John Leer and H.G. Welles together.

Going back to the nerd part we literally have Palintir as a company. https://www.businessinsider.com/what-palantir-name-means-lord-of-the-rings-peter-thiel-2020-7

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I need to catch up on what happened, but for the jack off statues they could be referencing a creation myth. A lot of old tellings refer to jacking off or sucking themselves off and spitting into the sky to create the stars and heavens.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was that. If you scratch under the surface you'll find a lot of our history is dusty old cum jokes.

Has ancient aliens ever checked to see if these weren't giant pools of semen for aliens to swim in? Or to go back to piss chat, these are where the ammonia suits get made. Nickelodeon slime was disclosure and that is what is so shocking. Uh-Oh was them telling us about the stalin Nazi children Alien hybrid program. Uh-Oh, all problematics.

:hist101::histdowns::nixon:

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
https://youtu.be/W-7RvQU2s7Y?si=DwzmV4GAWWPapskV
The video is about the massive structures under the earths core and their importance in the formation of volcanoes.

My woo theory* is that life needs two "compatible" planets smacking into each other causing goo to mix and solidify, creating the right conditions for plate techtonics. Be it the mixing of more dense and less dense things causing displacement and pushing down lighter elements only for them to bubble back up creating a turbulent outer core. That and the mass ejected into the sky helping create the dance. Hell it could be that by having a crap ton of volcanoes peppered about throughout the earth stops the earth from doing a Venus and just using the clean button on the oven.

Essentially a non living planetary equivalent to the angler fish sexual reproduction whereas one completely subsumes the other . If we are the "kids" or just the moon and we are just bacteria living on the eyebrow is a whole over thing.

* that I likely stole from somewhere else, forgetting the source and being egotistical enough to think it my own or the malleability of my mind is as such to be fooled by malevolent mallards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

bedpan posted:

Okay. . .just please consider the following scenario:

It's five to ten years from now. You're sitting in a restaurant, enjoying a lovely meal, when I walk in, accompanied by my wife, my children, and my human pet (whose genitals are covered as it enters on all fours and is wearing underpants). If my family and I then make an order of our own at a table next to you, in what way have we infringed upon your freedom? What rational basis do you have to demand that we leave our beloved pet at home?

H*ck it all, let's consider a more extreme scenario: it's five to ten years from now. You're sitting in a restaurant, enjoying a lovely meal, when I walk in, without my wife and children (for whatever reason they haven't accompanied me), with my surgically modified human pet (wearing a collar) being led in by it's leash. My pet has been spayed/neutered (thought you can't tell because its genitals - along with its boobies if its a female - have been covered up), it has no vocal chords, and it walks on all fours not by choice but because its toes have been removed, along with the tendons in its ankles being severed (it may also have had its thumbs and the last two segments of each finger amputated, making it easier to care for - no fingernails to trim). Perhaps I've even (humanely) removed its eyes, making it less independent. Even in this scenario, I haven't infringed upon your liberties.

"Irrationally prejudiced" is precisely what you are.

Look at GuilliHornyio Del Toro over here with his sexy rear end pans labyrinth monster rule34.