Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1336168453514924032?s=20

watch the aliens be Zionists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Do we get to #MeToo the aliens for their constant abductions and weird sexual experiments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO2W96NCiRc

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Alien abductions are real, but they only happen because the guy in charge of the Earth nature preserve is a galactic scale Jeffrey Epstein.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

faked UFOs are the "good cop" in the strategy of tension.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The CIA and its precursors loved setting up vampire attacks in South East Asia.

They're still doing the same poo poo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Thanks to this media push I feel like my opinion of "aliens are not visiting Earth" is now wacky and outlandish

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fermilab brought in a new giant magnet just for that Muon experiment, it was gonna get a decent media push no matter the result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi_DANsmztw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPngQ_9yugM

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The funniest option for the UFO videos coming out is that the religious military officials who thought UFOs were demons have all retired.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Theories about aliens manipulating human evolution are always funny because look what human evolution and civilization have produced lol. We've caused our own extinction event! If someone made us, they're a real bunch of fuckups!

what if we're just on a giant petri dish. the UFOs are grad students checking in on the experiment. they've got 50 other earths around the galaxy they are running the same test on.

the experiment probably didn't even purposely involve us, they are trying to figure out why animals keep evolving into crabs.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the aliens are really concerned about humans nuking everything or boiling the oceans, ruining their 10 million year longitudinal study on eusocial invertebrates.

contacting indigenous political leaders can be messy though, and no one on this project is actually certified to do legitimate first contact with us. so off the books they are abducting random people and visiting school kids to tell us to try to stop the environmental destruction. eventually they hope the message will get through.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Delta-Wye posted:

the beauty is if its real, we'll just keep getting more and more solid evidence. in the soft disclosure explanation, it seems like rolling out every so slightly more convincing evidence bit-by-bit so you can "flatten" the panic curve is the approach underway :shrug: other than being hard to believe on it's face, lots of things happening appear to point that way.

I'm thinking how the US government has responded to the past few crises it has faced, doing stuff like saying masks aren't necessary for COVID since the US didn't have enough masks. if they are slowly revealing stuff to the public to prevent panic, they have definitely already surrendered to the aliens.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

they have come to protect their cousins
https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1395072269488205826?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

do people still get into groom lake/area 51, or is that just accepted as a secret airplane sight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZDc3UNTeHs

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

this headline erases decades of mysterious airship sightings

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i am harry posted:

do the eye witnesses describe propellers?

i'm just looking at wikipedia, but only one incident, not the one pictured, is the airship noted as having propellers.

quote:

The vehicle was apparently propelled by three large propellers and crewed by a beautiful, nude woman and a bearded man, also nude.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_airship#The_airship_wave_of_1896-1897

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Elizondo is the son of Luis Elizondo III, a Cuban exile that volunteered for Brigade 2506, a CIA-sponsored group of exiles formed in 1960 to attempt the military overthrow of the Cuban government headed by Fidel Castro, which culminated in the Bay of Pigs invasion.[7][2]

According to Elizondo's website, he attended the University of Miami, with double majors in microbiology and immunology and minors in chemistry.[8]

Elizondo served in the U.S. Army for 20 years, running military intelligence operations in Afghanistan, South America, and Guantanamo Bay's Camp Seven.[2][9][10]

Regarding his military career, he stated he "dealt with a lot of stuff, like coup d’états, black market terrorism, violent drug cartels, all that kind of stuff". Following the September 11 attacks Elizondo then redirected toward East Asia, where he served as advisor of an intelligence unit assigned to support General James Mattis during his command of the Marine Expeditionary Unit Task Force 58 in the War on Terror.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Elizondo

if even a quarter of this is true, why would anyone trust this guy

his dad was involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion.

quote:

Dad also spent two years in one of Fidel Castro’s prisons. A Cuban exile, the elder Elizondo volunteered for Assault Brigade 2506, whose ill-fated mission to overthrow the communist dictatorship with CIA support ended with the Bay of Pigs debacle in 1961.
https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/news/2021/01/03/riverview-high-school-grad-luis-elizondo-forces-ufos-into-mainstream/4064093001/

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sleekly posted:

it included the pre-eminemt mil force (excluding the nazis in antarctica and mayve the Atlanteans) saying "i dont know" which is more than i expected tbh

e: they said "i dont know" like 100 times with all their metal gear poo poo

the US military says "i don't know" when you ask them how many civilians are killed in airstrikes too

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I'm waiting for President Xi to open up the Chinese UFO files before I draw any conclusions

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Butternubs posted:

I don't think we should underestimate the US navy's incompetence or the ability of a politician to misunderstand physics.

If aliens were flying around on coal powered blimps the US navy would still probably miss them.

are we talking about the catapults on aircraft carriers
https://twitter.com/NavyTimes/status/862780401563168768?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A MIRACLE posted:

didn’t the astronauts say when they landed on the moon there was a bunch of structures already there and junk

the Bay Transformers films were a limited hangout

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

According to Elena Danaan, a former professional French archeologist, the latest real-time intelligence data received from the Galactic Federation of Worlds is that Mars’ largest moon, Phobos, has just been liberated from a hostile extraterrestrial group she identifies as small Gray aliens from Zeta Reticuli. Her startling information is supported by scientific data and historical evidence indicating that an aggressive extraterrestrial species was indeed based somewhere in the interior of Phobos and was opposed to humans gaining any detailed knowledge of what was happening there.

On Saturday, July 24, I received Elena’s latest update from her primary contact with the Galactic Federation, Thor Han Eredyan, who regularly communicates with her via a physical implant she received at the age of nine. This is what she sent me via email:

Contact today. It seems to be a repeating pattern that Thor Han contacts me in the early morning, as he is usually back to the Station after completing a mission. His energy was soft and peaceful today, as he gave me the news. Phobos, one of Mars’ satellites, had been liberated by the forces of the Galactic Federation. It was a very big operation, highly sensitive due to the presence, inside of this hollowed out orbital facility, of a large number of human prisoners.

Galactic Seal Team 6 sounds cool

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Petey posted:

i want to vape with the aliens

they'd probably have entirely different reactions to the substances we like

they might like smoking something that smells nasty

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

that Israeli minister claimed they are already talking with the aliens. so maybe the aliens are real but are zionists.

that would suck.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

1942 Feb. 26
Timor Sea; The Royal Netherlands Navy cruiser has a massive dick circle their position at 5000 ft for 3 to 4 hours before shooting off at 3500 mph.

1942 Aug. 5
Near Guadalcanal; the USS Helm (along with 3 other Navy cruisers and 7 destroyers) saw the same dick (90 feet wide) circle the entire fleet at 10,000 mph and evade thousands of shells fired at it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jazerus posted:

3. lue is aware of "biological effects" from UAPs and has seen some correlation between "havana syndrome" and birds, but there is no conclusive link

Dear Zeta Reticulans, please give the Cubans the anti gravity drives.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wheeee posted:

here's a fun one: we've had the mythical clean and nearly infinite energy source that would save the planet since the 1950's, it's called nuclear fission, and humanity collectively chose to dumpster the technology in favour of burning more dino juice

as we roll into into the greatest global mass extinction event in a hundred million years remember this: we didn't need to scramble for an alternative, we had one, and we tossed it aside

ignorant anti-nuclear activists have doomed the planet, coal rolling rednecks ain't poo poo

anti nuclear activists don't have power to shut down industry. the anti-energy campaigns were almost always secondary to the anti-weapons campaigns, and nuclear weapons are still around.

nuclear was less profitable than fossil fuels

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i'm pretty agnostic about nuclear energy. the anti-nuclear activists i know are mostly against nuclear weapons, and they view the nuclear energy industry in the US as just an extension of the US nuclear arsenal. which could be wrong, but pinning continued use of fossil fuels on a small group of activists seems ridiculous. they've always been a pretty marginal force compared to literally every other interest involved with US energy.

if nuclear weapons were great the space brothers wouldn't be so upset about them

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

how close are those abandoned Anasazi cliff towns to what turned into uranium ore mines.

i think i may have a new lead in this case.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

why is the US government briefing the Australian journalist

is Ross a spook too or a Delonge-style patsy? only aitee knows

Anyday now AUKUS is going to announce they bought the rights to build flying saucers from the Zeta Reticulans

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The UN Security Council has been in negotiations with the Galactic Brotherhood for 47 years, and the US keeps vetoing the space brothers' attempt to give the world free energy and FTL drives.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fly Ricky posted:

With private companies now having the tech to get into space, it’s only a matter of time until regular Joes are up there seeing poo poo that NASA has been cutting feeds of for decades.

Their hands are tied, some form of disclosure is necessary to soften the blow and to try to save face.

Elon and Jeff Bezos will cover up all the info about aliens when it turns out the Greys are pro-union.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The good alien contact experiences are done by union saucer craft crews.

The hosed up abduction experiences, cattle mutilations, and probings were all done by scabs.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"unreleased tic tac FLIR footage"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

we've got to use skynet to solve some real problems

"instructions for building a Faster Than Light Drive"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

congrats to Avi Loeb for being a clout chasing academic at Harvard and somehow dodging any associations with Jeffrey Epstein

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tenure is great

Considering the ghouls that come out of elite US academic institutions and Harvard specifically, it's cool to see a guy who's whole deal is saying that every object from outside the solar system might be aliens.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell's big January announcement is out

...they started a podcast lmao

Weird that they're going to be Sawant's cohosts, but I guess maybe it's a shift to Posadism for all of them?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tighclops posted:

Does anybody remember that X-Files episode where the face on Mars is like a ghost that's haunting astronauts after they come back

That used to scare the poo poo out of me as a kid

Space, episode 9 of season 1

It's not good!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

oh man I thought this was gonna advocate for armed struggle to force disclosure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Critical support for the Birds in their struggle against the US imperialists.