Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

maybe we should try shooting the ufos with our big boy guns, just a thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

there are no aliens visiting earth and this is just a dumb psyop to distract you from the imminent destruction of the atmosphere by methane

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

while ingesting hallucinogens I realized that domesticated dogs were actually ancient aliens sent here to guide our spiritual development, it was a beautiful insight.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Marx Headroom posted:

oh good its not just me going "holy poo poo its that guy" like every episode

even jack black was on xfiles lol

that's because the xfiles was a cia op

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I'm hoping that the chinese did some incredible espionage to get all the morons in the US MIC to believe they had invented antigravity but it's actually just balloons

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

now loving harry reid has an oped in NYT about all this. i do not understand the press push

everyone in the government is ancient and senile. that should tell you something.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

whatever happened to mass suicides

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

dear cspam, how do i join the military industrial complex? the secret one that's full of fascists. tia.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is there a case of something classified being kept secret from the president? I am assuming Eisenhower and Kennedy signed off on like MKULTRA.

how would anyone that wasn't allen dulles know that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

why is hypersonic important

ooh you can go really fast, who cares

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Delta-Wye posted:

yes, duh, ofc. you have a big ol smooth brain, congrats on figuring it out.

so now that you know UAPs are bogus, why is the NYT carrying a bogus story in 2017? why is the media at large supporting such a silly story now? why is this counterintel guy fieri wannabe out talking about crazy poo poo and people are taking him seriously? apply your big ol smart noggin of yours and help me tease out a solution here too, please

The brains of the people that run the NYT and the cia and all of the ruling class have rotted due to hypercapitalism and now they see aliens and russian death rays everywhere they look

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Ratios and Tendency posted:

The classified version of the report is starting to circulate within ~the government and one of the only conclusions it's solid on is ruling out misidentification of US black projects, which was one of the only plausible mundane explanations for events like the Nimitz tic-tac.

I am skeptical that anyone in the us government can rule out anything that is being done anywhere. There are trillions of dollars sloshing around.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

aliens are stored in the balls

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

lol this entire thread is fortnite viral marketing, sorry but you got played

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

pretty sure this is the executive branch calling in every goddamn favor they can to soften the blow

they've got, ostensibly, weeks to change the narrative from "there are no aliens and you are literally an insane communist if you think there are" to "well we always said it was possible there were aliens and now look at this, looks like aliens, aw shucks how about that we are just as surprised as you are someone ought to look into this"

hilary clinton said she would reveal the aliens if she was elected. they knew this was coming and when it was coming.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

maryland has mountains now?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I want to see borg queen bezos with the tits and all that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Vernii posted:

IMO one of the bad scenarios that occurs to me is that the government admits aliens exist but there's genuinely been no contact with them or anything else known about them.

If that situation continues, the realization that we're a bunch of primitives with no ability to affect the situation is going to utterly break a lot of minds.

the birth of many new religions

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Paradoxish posted:

Keeping any kind of plane a secret for thirty years really doesn't make any sense tbh

They control everything they are incredibly powerful

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Riot Bimbo posted:

Lsd is way ficking better than shroomies sorry

Lsd is a cia/nazi mind control drug, no way you should put that poo poo in your head

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

A MIRACLE posted:

ive never done dmt before is it cool

well one time I shared a bowl with a dude who said there was dmt in it from the night before but nothing happened

it's very cool

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Bideo James posted:

one problem we do present ourselves with alien life and the technology they hold over us right now is that someone, somewhere when disclosure happens is immediately going to make a religion out of the situation and try to treat these things as gods.

if they exist they are literally gods

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

I saw someone say this on Twitter and it really only made me wonder again why that would even be bad

good question, why is it bad for the military to have more money?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

did you ever think about how we're actually the aliens to the aliens

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

we need to disclose ourselves, our minds

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

john mcaffee is with the aliens now

this is your chance bezos, pull the trigger

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

just make sure you do NOT have any clothes on at any point tomorrow, or things could get messy

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

let's infect the aliens with our mimetic fascism

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

oh my god

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they identified a balloon

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

they have decided to use machine learning

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I'm begging ya'll again to watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-xW8YsXKU

- He spoke to a former director of science development for the US navy, who was dying of cancer, who said "ah gently caress it" and admitted he had been read into bird reverse engineering program. These are hidden in the private aeronautic companies and highly compartmentalized.

- Russia supposedly has one retrieved bird or bird wreckage, China is actively trying to procure a bird and the US is in possession of multiple birds.

oh so this is where lsd came from

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

australians just have the most baby brained ideas about american politics it's pathetic

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

did you find em yet

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

A MIRACLE posted:

Timeline was a sick book too everyone should read that

They changed in a locker room. Stern watched the other men. "How exactly do we, uh . . ."

"You want to know how you dress in the fourteenth century?" Marek said. "It's simple." Marek had stripped off all his clothes and was walking around naked, relaxed. The man was bulging with muscles. Stern felt intimidated as he slowly took off his trousers.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

we're more closely related to mushrooms than birds

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what are you folks doing to get ready for sunday?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

WEH posted:

Abduction experiences are too numerous to be discounted as bullshit, imo. There is/was something going on there and there's a whole lot of room to discuss what actually is going on, but it's not just people making poo poo up

yeah it's not making poo poo up, it's the human government kidnapping and mindfucking people

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kYT7NhL63A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

we have the neo-cia now, it's different