Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Tiler Kiwi posted:

kind of wonder if a saucer would even be that good of a space borne-to-atmospheric craft shape

During the NASA/USAF lifting body programs of the 60-70s, a disc shaped craft was indeed proposed, but never was built. It strikes me as possibly viable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

All I'm saying is that if you wanted to sabotage infrastructure, causing coin mining crazes to eat up needed resources beforehand might not be a bad sabotage scheme, and the timing works if we're getting an uptick now.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Pooky posted:

I wonder why none of the recent leaks cover what happens when you try to shoot at them. I don't believe for a second that a Navy ship would let itself get surrounded by UAVs without opening fire. And if they really were a "daily occurrence" for the Air Force someone has to have tried to see if the missiles worked.

Even the loving air force probably ain't stupid enough to risk provoking a shooting war with ET when they haven't done anything yet.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

dew worm posted:

yeah that’s my feeling…none clips shown on 60 minutes really show anything besides more grainy footage and a bunch of pilots says wow over and over gain

This is what they've shown us. If aircraft start going missing under sketch circumstances, worry.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Danger posted:

crazy, paranoid mind: the US intelligence apparatus was openly experimenting with hallucinogenic mind control to disrupt and discredit dissident communities in labor and progressive movements. there is a monumental amount of documented proof of this.

open, accepting mind: its aliens like in Star Trek or something.

Synthesis: If the aliens wanted human subjects for studies and experiments, the alphabet agencies would give them dissidents.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/galileo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

CaptainViolence posted:

i've been talking about it with friends and anytime they say "distraction" i ask from what

Well, for candidates I'd suspect that either poo poo had gone very wrong in Ukraine (plausible), or for the long shot, the AMOC behind closed doors is packing in closer rather then further.