Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
UFOs are just the bleeding of advanced civilizations through dimensional drift. basically time travel but what we see isnt interacting with our physical plane, but within their own physical plane. they are far in our own future, but somehow existing side by side when traveling in their advanced craft.

i met one of them and he bought me a beer and did not try to gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Maximo Roboto posted:

Time travelers are at least less silly than "interdimensional travelers" because the whole parallel universes thing seems even more ludicrous than time traveling, which is at least intuitively more understandable

There are infinite dimensions! What makes any of these other universes comprehensible to us? And why does this bleeding only happen through UFOs and not any other observed Fortean phenomena?

i dunno man future cars are weird

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

beep beep coming through whos all that out there i dunno this portal to your moms is taking too long

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

bigfoot tracks stop midstride because theyre geomancers and they can fall into the earth into giant tunnels through their own sheer will and dogmatic connection to the earth from constantly ingesting mimosa hostilis root

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

alien 1: hey we gotta haul this supernova material to the other side of the universe so entropy doesnt hit sooner over there
alien 2: wanna stop by that one planet we passed that one time 64 million years ago and see if they got nachos yet?
alien 1: sure but we gotta pick up a few guys to jerk off while we're there

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Is this true? The specific root part I mean

try some and let me know

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

idiot nerd, looking at the ground: uhmmmm why would they come to this backwater gently caress of a world?

me wizened, looking at the stars: every planet is a shithole

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

idiot nerd doubting alien life: um life is rare and stuff and the universe is so much more vast, why would they be looking at us?

cool scientist guy scouring the stars with a device that lets him look back in time: wow cool stars! what if theres life out there?

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

some dude already figured out how out there in time and space to jump into a black hole and go back in time and scare the poo poo out of his kid as a ghost

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

nah its just a coincidence multiple countries governments have funded and created multiple science fiction endeavors in media to try to explain and understand phenomena and try to place itself as a fictional power against invading alien forces for the last 100 years.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

wow multiple video games talking about giant leviathan space-faring creatures in their lore

pure coincidence

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

whats that? culture has been talking about living creatures descending from the skies since ancient times? no way

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

wow weird,

coincidence

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Low Desert Punk posted:

seems pretty obvious to me that the report is going to say that they're Chinese spy tech to fan the flames of the cold war they want

yeah it sucks that the aliens really dont care about us and are probably harvesting large crystal deposits of something unknown we havent found in the earths mantle because we suck at displacing matter in a convenient way

anyways im sure the giant crystals of Dimethyltryptamine that bigfeet have carved giant temples out of in the center of the earth have nothing to do with the aliens.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

woah it turns out dark matter allows us to program itself into interstellar medium that mirrors and copies itself into any perceivable point in the physical universe just based on thermodynamics allowing us to travel anywhere and when we want

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

The Saucer Hovers posted:

my calcified pineal gland has many structural similarities with the bigfoot crystal temples and thats why im so in tune with their various comings, goings

eat the crystals

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Maximo Roboto posted:

what if UFOs are the manifestation of mankind's collective unconsciousness and the powers that be need to remind people about them ever so often to keep them operational

the noosphere has yet to become anywhere near powerful enough to start manifesting mass hallucinations. if anything we pierce into that and we can probably alter physics itself but not without huge ramifications.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Low Desert Punk posted:

everyone give me your bob lazar takes. tia

hes cool, probably knows a lot. probably knows more now. i honestly think he is here to obfuscate truths, while still giving enough truth of extraterrestrial life.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

i know how to contact the real x-com. if you want to join and defend the earth from its true oppressors then please pm me. i will give the signal as a post here.

Maximo Roboto posted:

that's what the static mages of the Technocracy want you to think

only monolith knows the truth.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Maximo Roboto posted:

so-called "Bigfoot" are just an invasive species of Yeti that was introduced to the Pacific Northwest by Ahnenerbe researchers via Imperial Japanese midget submarines

that happened in the sengoku period

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

pancake rabbit posted:

yeah the seemingly obvious coordinated media strategy is p much why i made this thread

which, speaking of, this seemed to get an inordinate amount of traction in the news cycle last month

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1380117005261537283

hmmmmmmm

bideo james WHAT DO YOU KNOW

hahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we dont even know what lies beyond the heliopause

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

the structures of the universe laid out from end to end creates a singular form exactly the same at both ends, but at different scales

no larger is an atom than a galaxy, the space between all things is mesh for a reality that exists everywhere already and extending outwards forever

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

the only true explorers of the universe are alchemists and theyve been traveling the stars for eternites

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Chamale posted:

The first reported alien abduction in the US was a pair of civil rights activists. The abduction took place a few miles from a CIA base that was experimenting on using LSD to induce false memories.

Wild coincidence

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Fried Watermelon posted:

There is really no examples of a species observing another species that it considers a lesser. Therefore there are no aliens.

Okay sure but I love eating shrimp.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

in the summer of 1999 i saw a ball of lightning come into my home.

i was laying on my bed which was also formerly a porch, now enclosed. My bed faced long ways, to my left and right were doors into the house and onto the new porch, beyond that a chair facing a television on a wooden center and beyond that half a pingpong table and a desk chair used for our house computer, i could see out the far window

as i laid off trying to drift off on an extremely hot summer night, i was startled up standing on my bed suddenly as every hair on my body stood up and my heart began to race and in front of me, from the back side of the wooden entertainment center a bright blue and white light emitted from the back of the television and like a ghost a pulsing glowing blue orb began to form in front of it, it slowly traveled from one side of the room, vanishing into the wall. i rushed towards my door to open it into the kitchen and dining room but there was nothing there. i realized then the power was out in the entire house and the microwave beeping to life when suddenly powered again made me flee back to my bed.

i still lay awake at night wondering what that was, but i believe it was either a real ball lightning or swamp gas. i did live in a swamp.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You fool, you missed out on nabbing a premium artifact

You'll never make it through the zone with those instincts

probably under the floors of that drat porch bedroom!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

two years later in the same house, same bedroom but the table being moved to where the chair/tv combo was
a huge thunderstorm come through late at night, probably 11pm or so, lasted hours

i was sitting playing Diablo 2, farming pindleskin and got up to give our new puppy some water and get a snack for myself when i heard a loud crack of thunder and an intense light come from my bedroom.

i felt the force of rumble go through the house from where i was in the kitchen in the next room and i could see the window in my bedroom to the tree outside. it was all lit up red, orange, and white. the power went out inside and i was trapped in a moment of neon as these colors faded and then suddenly vanished. the power came back on and i could hear the sound of water rushing into the house.

i turned the corner of the room which had been obfuscated by the open door to find a giant tree limb sticking through the roof, the tip of the battered branch firmly settled on the chair i had been sitting in moments earlier. water pouring through the new hole in the roof. i finally rushed into the room, pulled the chair away from my new roommate and pushed the computer off the table onto a couch nearby away from the water. of course, my mother and sister had finally found me by this point because i was screaming and yelling like i had been murdered. i was frantically getting containers from the garage to help stem the flow of water.

they saw everything painted before them and were so relieved myself and the dog werent hurt.

the next morning i had to pull the top of the tree from the roof, which had been blasted apart by a "lightning strike". I put tarp over the hole and hoped to fix it soon.

a couple weeks later our deaf cat somehow got into the roof and for a few days became my own personal ceiling cat

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

i grew up where "the legend of boggy creek" occurred, the land we had was also where the film was made. the swamps hid so many insane things. alligator gars. old highways. bounding hills flooded with the remains of thousands of years of life.

we once brought home a goat from my aunt and uncles farm. built a 15ft tall enclosure next to our barn. it was there for exactly 3 days until it vanished.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

Think Less posted:

Black Phillip returned to the woods

he was black with white socks, just a lil guy too.

in the late summer of 1999 my step-father called us all out to the garden early in the morning to ask us what happened. all of our watermelons were gone. we had no idea, no one had done anything with the garden but water it the day before. it takes almost half a day to get everything so we would have noticed, or brought the melons inside. after searching nearby we found the tall grass behind a couple of shade trees had been pushed down in a large circle, which was on the other side of a barbed wire fence, past the grass was a large pond we had finally filled. within that circle was every single watermelon, hallowed out, looking like it was scooped out by human hands. some broke in half from looked like tossing/dropping, some with holes perfectly formed. not a huge mess of rinds, almost carefully eaten.

right on the edge of that circle was a pile of poo poo bigger than i had ever seen, an inhuman amount of human like poo poo. we lost a lot of peppers and a few cucumbers as well.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you make fun of me but when i broker the peace deal between the yeti and greyskins youll be thanking me for having these experiences

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

One of the inherit truths of the universe is that Space jam is real and we have to do it every 2000ish years.

One of the biggest lies the universe has ever told us is that cartoons are real and Bugs Bunny is on the team.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

All the Small Things is about being abducted by aliens.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

lmao if you think a thing like friction is applied to advanced FTL physics like lmao

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

A MIRACLE posted:

so do u guys think aliens are posting on the internet

i believe

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

The Saucer Hovers posted:

aliens from the internet would be worse than angels from the bible

theyre shitposters, just like us.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTyCWXWW8dM

alcoholism kills all species, regardless of planet

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

God didn't program me a garbage dumper just gave me a massive stack

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

this is an aliens pet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

WEH posted:

Just heard of this sighting by way of the same meteorologist doing an interview with Podcast UFO and it's pretty fuckin spooky. The article kinda glosses over it but the craft formed a triangle that specifically pointed back at the radar station, which spooked the poo poo out of the guy because he wondered initially if they were military and if they were about to shoot a radar seeking missile at him. An officer on the ground saw them do this maneuver at the same time he did. Also they retreated to the only unfrozen area of lake michigan lmao

Theres a youtube vid that compiles a couple(?) 911 calls, including him reacting to what he's seeing on the radar screen. His call (well, they called him) starts at 6:06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYawV4ui53A&t=366s

lmao when he says "oh there it is, lets see uhhhh, ok it disappeared" and then he finds it again

lmao they can detect and either displace or straight up move fast laughing at our radar