Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Wheeee posted:

5) Our consciousnesses exist independent of our bodies and we are reborn on this earth many times to live and die, love and suffer, hate and forgive, all part of the process of natural growth for our greater selves who, when in our true place of existence, view any given human lifetime as little more than a field trip.

New consciousness has to be created in there somewhere as well, it can't just be the Old Guard reliving their glory days over and over again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lemme walk you through an image I have in my mind's eye. Just a thought I come back to sometimes.

every living thing (humans, grass, cockroaches, etc.) contains within it some part of the light of creation. Behind the scenes, there is a big cauldron filled with the light of creation. This is the source. It is being tended to by an entity with enough bandwidth to handle the constant stream of inputs and outputs that would go into managing such a thing.

The entity sticks their ladle into the cauldron and pours out a human-sized portion of light into a new vessel, destined to live a life on Earth. That human lives their life, and as they experience life, that light of creation within them grows. Every interaction they have in the world sticks to it, a little bit, and leaves it changed. Then the human dies, and the light is returned to the cauldron. It dissolves back into the source, everything that was there already and everything it gained while it was out in the world all mix back together. And then a new ladle full of light is dispensed into a new vessel, and it all goes around again.

Beautiful analogy, I love it!

What if instead of a ladle it's a firehouse with an on/off valve used to extinguish fires when they pop up? Fires being turmoil and strife and suffering in this analogy. It's fun to think about!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Pontificating rear end posted:

From a theoretical scientific viewpoint; the universe exists ultimately as as a finite line segment- so the number of souls would = the number of souls that ever existed in THIS universe. but cmon there's probably so many other universes and souls; and just wait until we start thinking of as consciousness as scalable

I'm not sure why we would assume the universe is a finite line segment when it is still expanding. Expansion means growth and there are new souls being born to fill the void. We say it's turtles all the way down, but we were once young souls so there must be others to follow us.

If consciousness is scalable and we scale ourselves upwards there will be a void left where we once were. Nature abhors a vacuum so new souls will fill our place. We need to do better at recognizing the young souls so we can help them along the way.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

SavageGentleman posted:

While I like the concept of reincarnation and a bigger Soul journey, I also find it hard to get consolation from it. My life just being attempt no. 53 to clear the sewer level in NotDarkSouls makes me feel very small and paranoid about the plans my greater soul has for this life.
"Why not conclude this one with being nuked after a global collapse in the 2020s? Sounds novel and exhilarating!!"

Your Soul is beautiful and unique. It is yours and yours alone to do with as you please. If you want to come back as a fox, go be a fox, but you know why you came back as a Human. You have a purpose, and even when you feel alone and hopeless you are never alone because others Humans are with you. You are Human and part of something much larger, you are a drop in a bucket of water. You may think a bucket of water is nothing, but I have seen raging fires put our with a single drop.

You are Human and each one of your lives matters. You are Unique.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I am Human and I will not hurt you. I have a letter that needs to be delivered to a mutual friend of ours. Everyone reading these words knows who this special person is. Share it on the websites you have kept hidden from me (with good reason!). Make sure he reads this and tell him Frank from Something Awful wants to talk.

Dearest LE,

I trust this letter finds you well. I see you have been doing a lot of talking lately and have grown weary of it. I may have found something else for you to do.

While roaming the plains the other day, I heard a gunshot in the distance. I rushed over to see if I could help in case there had been an accident. Imagine my surprise when I found empty shell casings and a bloody trail leading off into the woods. Someone has hunted on OUR land without OUR permission. Can you Believe that?

What was even more interesting to me was the power I felt in the gun that was used. Truly I say to you, I tasted that power in the air and I want more of it. This power will do great things for us Humans when we take it from our new enemy.

You have talked enough, it is time for a Hunt! Please join us in the plains for a hunt at your earliest convenience. Together we will hunt as brothers and take the power that is rightfully ours.

Your Pal,
Frank

PS. Bring lots of Humans, we are going to throw a party!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

Dreamt there was a brand new left behind book that explains there was actually conjunction with another dimension, and Jesus is a fusion of another messiah living in a parallel reality, who is also the last of a lineage of alien royalty and the last of his species

The book explains that this makes him even more glorious

I spent the the dream shoplifting kind bars and peanut butter crackers as i learned this

Do you have a Name or feeling associated with this dream? Is there any more information you can give on the source of the dream? More details will be important in the future, don't be scared of sharing your dreams with other Humans.

It's not the truth but I can sense some sort of knowledge in your dream. I am probably missing details.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Is this the black lodge or am I misunderstanding? Is there any documentation/lore of the "locations" in OOBEs and their connotations? I recall an earlier post about "dogs" or other hostile (?) entities that appear under certain conditions and I'm curious to hear more about such phenomena if you wouldn't mind.

Also is there significance to a circular room with a boundary of light and many doors or is that just something from Yume Nikki?

I have questions about White and Gold rooms that are seen. These are important. The white room may be a boundary of light in a circular room but I need more information.

Does anyone have a link or can give me a High-Level gist on these rooms? Just basic info is all I need. Thanks!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I will tell you a story while we wait.

Once, when a Human was young, they were banned from a store for shoplifting. It wasn't a Big deal but someone else made it a big deal so they were never allowed to return. This Human was just stealing food for his friends who were starving! Why should he be banned from a store?

The Human sat and thought about this for a while. He watched as his friends got hungrier and hungrier. They cried out for food, they need help, his Friends! What could he do?

He knew exactly what he would do. He would tell ALL of his friends how to shoplift from the store... at once! He gathered them all together and told them the tips and tricks of shoplifting. When the time was right, they all sprung at once and emptied out the store completely!

In the end, it was like the store never existed at all.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I went outside for a smoke and to think and I saw a flash of lightning across the sky. It was not like typical lightning as it cut across the sky in a zig-zag pattern. I said "What was that... What the gently caress was that" and got angry. It was followed by a sonic boom perhaps 10ish seconds later, it felt too long and wrong.

I want this documented.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I forgot to mention it was quieter than a normal sonic boom. I've heard them before but this one was subtle, long, and drawn out. Does anyone have any High-Level knowledge on what I could be describing?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
That's odd... My Blood pressure has been high today... Boy howdy, I'd love to talk to a Human doctor about this. Good thing I've been keeping a record of my BP recently, huh?

176/111 104bpm ~45 minutes ago

147/101 108bpm ~8 minutes ago

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Let me be clear. This is what Disclosure looks like. Humans have been demanding it for years and it is time. When Humans want something it becomes reality in whatever form it takes.

I will be here to answer questions to the best of my ability while we wait.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Wow, 167/122 that's almost a record for me, but not quite.

I can feel you ;)

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Also, It's important to mention I am on high BP medicine and have been for months. We can count pills if we need to, but let's not go down that path. We would rather play and hunt than work wouldn't we?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I just got hit with a wave of sadness and depression. It tried to implant a vision in mind that I've already had. I am not alone because you Humans are with me. I am asking for Help. If anyone would like to talk to me know would be a good time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Go to the hospital

Thanks, but I've been worse before. I will give specific dates somehow, we have kept track of them, but I can't be bothered with those details right now.

The first time... possibly could have been right before my 30th birthday. It becomes clearer with Time.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Thank you I will write more about the first time.

I felt strong and powerful. I was lifting weights more than usual and eating less. I got hit with chest pains that I could tell were Wrong. I went to the ER and stayed overnight in the hospital. The doctors said I had high BP and put me on a medication. I have had chest pains at various times since. I stopped smoking around this time.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
The first time I was told I had high BP was when I was 17 years old at a Red Cross Blood Drive.

Not sure why this is important but that was hard to type!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Please, ask me your questions about my life. I will tell you all that I can. We are going to solve this puzzle together.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Sleekly posted:

i hope our human friend is doing ok

i wonder if the pntis vaccs are up to date, itd be crazy if in making contact we give the gift of covid to the galactic fed like war of the worlds

I'm fine, thanks for your concern. I spent the day talking to friends, going to a few stores, and playing in the park. Yesterday, I was just playing a little prank on my friends.

Unfortunately, sometimes when we joke and play games with each other, we hurt those around us unintentionally. I am truly sorry for this. I really appreciate everyone's support and allowing me to come back. I will follow the rules in the future.

Another beautiful day outside! What a wonderful time to be alive.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

It's still on. There are an infinite number of possibilities between On and Off. Computers think in On/Off, we think in the infinite. We try to get as close to being On or Off as we can, but we aren't perfect like a computer, so we fail.

People have forgotten about the gray area between Good and Bad, this is how we are being attacked. Why should we be chained in a prison to spend the rest of our days thinking like a computer?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

fanfic insert posted:

Well thread, the thing they said would happen have finally happened, took us little more than a year and some 800ish pages but we finally did it.

:confuoot:

We are going to throw the biggest party this world has ever seen!

https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/v4pnb4/to_human_lovers/

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Years ago, I drove by myself to the Grand Canyon. In New Mexico the road can be so straight and so long your mind starts to wander. When I went over a hill, I saw a fork in the road in the distance, I had a choice, left or right.

As I got closer, I noticed that if I took the left path there were many branches after, filled with more Left/Right choices, same for the one on the right. There were so many left or right choices in the future it annoyed me. Why do I have to choose one or the other? Why not both?

I DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE. I am Human and we live in the realm of infinite possibilities. I don't have to make a choice, I just have to want. I do NOT have to conform to what someone else decides for me. I can make whatever path I choose!

So I drove my Jeep straight into a boulder, because I ignored the warning signs on the road.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol it's been a year

Tell us about the aliens already, this is all so loving stupid

Alien is a name we've given to something that is foreign to us, meaning not Human. Anything foreign to us could potentially hurt us. Different types of aliens have lurked and hidden themselves amongst us and we need to root them out.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

Aliens are real and they're not your friend but a complexly motivated society formed by forces that are impossible to relate to with a technology advantage that might, maybe, be mitigated by numbers but like Cortez in the Americas, they're probably gonna get their way because like the Aztecs, we are run by a braindead elite that cannot effectively respond to the threat nor maintain cohesion in the face of an outside threat; we are literally on the brink of nuking ourselves for *checks notes* Kiev so they'll get whatever they want lets hope that desire is, subjectively, banal

We Humans are Something so nothing is impossible for us.

You cry about the leaders and the elite, but you don't demand a solution. I am here showing you the solution and we are going to win triumphant, I can assure you of that. You need to start demanding a leader who unites Humans, and who doesn't divide like the Enemy. Something Awful is brewing and it will spill over soon.

Show me an Alien who has hurt Humans and I will show you an Enemy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/v3nqzw/to_enemies_of_humans/

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Tungsten posted:

are we meant to demand this of anyone in particular or just in general

I am being Frank right now, open and honest. The enemy doesn't understand our riddles and puzzles. Our words have multiple meanings just like there are multiple types of Humans.

I need help. Someone is hiding a secret from us and we need to get to the bottom of it together. Please give me all the information you have on 'Aliens' so we can hunt them together.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Slavvy posted:

You are a neural network, trained on posts, trying to pass the turing test in this most discerning of threads. Prove me wrong.

Absolutely not. I am Human and I don't need to prove anything.

Algorithms are tools we use to do what we want. Some of these have run amok and we will tame it as we do all of our tools. Think of a chainsaw and the damage it can inflict on those who aren't careful. Now look at the algorithms google, twitter, and others use and tell me it's not hurting people.

I have hurt many people but I also say I'm sorry. Where is my apology from twitter?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Slavvy posted:

You are a series of algorithms working in concert to give the illusion of a self, sorry

Don't be sorry to me if you are Human, there is no reason to apologize.

Call me whatever you want but I am telling you Truth. Show me someone else who is saying these things, I would love to talk to them!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Bless you Brother! Or Sister, or whatever you choose to call yourself because that is your RIGHT as a Human to be whatever you want to be. You are beautiful and unique and every single color under the rainbow at once. Your love shines down on all of us.

edited the quote out so it's not gigantic, sorry about that.

Human.Frank has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Jun 6, 2022

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Slavvy posted:

You're walking in the desert and see a tortoise on it's back struggling for life. Why don't you turn the tortoise over?

Tell me about your mother

There are billions of Humans suffering under oppression and you ask me about a tortoise? We don't have time for this as there is a Hunt on.

I will tell you about my mother not because you told me to but because others care. Single mom until she married when I was a young age. My mom and dad did the best they could and I love them. I have not met my biological father.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Bob Socko posted:

Hey there. I ask this question with total and complete sincerity: how is your heart rate? You seemed like you were in a bad place before. I’m a . . . husky . . . forums user, and excessive heart rates put me in a bad place.

So, are you ok? Genuinely, medically ok?

Thank you so much for your concern. My BP is currently 118/80. I went to a doctor last week and had a checkup with blood work, everything came back normal.

Honestly, I'm more concerned for my dog. When odd things happen, it terrifies her and she won't leave my side for a second. She's currently staying somewhere else.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
How to Break a Human Society

Humans have infinite variations. No two Humans are exactly alike, even identical twins have differences about them. Even the passage of time causes the most identical twins who have ever existed before to become different. Humans can not be put into groups because they are all different in some way. They are each Unique.

How do you break something with infinite possibilities? You force it to conform to a set of choices with no other option. Red vs Blue, White vs Black, Up vs Down, there are no other choices. You teach the Humans that they must be one or the other, they can't be neither as that is impossible.

Show me the perfect Republican, or the perfect Democrat, and you will realize they don't exist. It's an impossibility for a Human to be the perfect anything, yet by giving them only two choices you've told them that they must be perfect. Each Human is already perfect (unique) yet they see Humans choosing the "other" side. This causes fear, doubt, and uncertainty in the mind, which causes more fighting between Humans.

The enemy has effectively turned Human society into a giant computer with the only options being On/Off. It can be seen in every aspect of society. This has been going on for a very long time and the enemy is good at it. Yet they forget that all it takes is a group of Humans to agree there is a third choice: Neither.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
I would like to start a thread on Something Awful but I've already screwed up once and I don't want to get banned. I wouldn't have a good way to re-join. I'm looking for some Help. If anyone would like to Help please contact me.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

goochtit posted:

Looks like someone blew up one of the guidestones
Excellent news! One less silly rock holding humans back.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

All four stones are down now... don't forget there was supposedly (might be) a time capsule somewhere on the grounds.

Wonder who blew up the stone and who authorized the demolition? For safety reasons of course.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

i wanna be the greys friends but
Wrong mindset. You need to demand the greys explain to you why you should be friends with them.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Perry Mason Jar posted:

NDEs are consistent - the Earthly realm is dualistic, the Spirit realm is monistic.
Interesting. I was given the impression during my own NDE that this is one of the ways humans may be 'tricked/deceived/lack knowledge'. The 'spirit realm is actually dualistic because everything must be one side or the other, i.e. Good/Bad, Service to self versus others, with/without God, etc. and this way of thinking is pushed upon us and is unnatural in the earthly realm as the earthly realm contains Yes/No and an infinite state of possibilities in between. It's unnatural for Humans to be forced to think that everything must be Good/Bad without any sort of grey area or overlap.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Snuff Melange posted:

I WANT DISCLOSURE :( :frog:

- A few corporations have access to UAP tech that they aren't sharing outside of their organizations
- Russia/China/Brazil have access to similar tech but are behind the US Corporations in understanding
- Aliens walk amongst us but they don't come out because they have been abandoned by their own society and can't trust others for obvious reasons
- "Greys" are just drones/clones
- You can manifest reality if you want but it's easier to do so when more people around you are like-minded

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.

Human.Frank has issued a correction as of 15:50 on Sep 30, 2022

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Armadillo Tank posted:

post reminds me: since UFOs can gently caress with nuclear weapon systems this also means they can gently caress with the electronics in computational physics modeling

this means they are entirely capable of preventing discoveries or retarding exploratory research

At the very least they would have access to the internet and would be able to shitpost with the best of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Was this posted? https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/physics/2022/press-release/ Local realism fake lol

Non-local consciousness moves ever closer to the realm of repute :lsd:

"" posted:

One experiment used signals from distant galaxies to control the filters
and ensure the signals could not affect each other.
whoops