Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
lurking this thread got me interested in ufos and i picked a really great time to do so, thank u all

please respect the pachycephalorbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
i hope the powerpoint has red circles and arrows too so i know where the good stuff is

e: nay. so WE, the PEOPLE, know where the good stuff is

inchworm has issued a correction as of 21:57 on Jul 18, 2023

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
aliens keep coming and taking our fav's necks and no one cares

no one is listening!!!!!

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
some data, why are there only sightings in california huh???

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
there are definitely millions of life forms in MY bath tub, so why not the universe

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
look jack, take me to your bread

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
back to her nap, case closed

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
i will buy a stethoscope if someone gives me a list of all the SCIFs in the world, just for future reference

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
what percentage of you all have seen things? been seeing a lot of stories from lurking

i need to go outside more

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
ive always been off-and-on with keeping a dream journal, i think i need to move past writing them down because jotting everything down in the moment is a drag

i have a field recorder laying unused, might start talking them out instead, id love to be more consistent with journaling and having cool dreams, and would eventually like to stop being a coward and start dabbling in sucking myself straight into dreamworld and risk sleep paralysis and blah blah blah

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
i had a dream in kindergarten where i went into a closet in our classroom and it led to a forest with a cabin, and the janitor lived in it and she put me in a sandwich and ate me

i want to go back and kick her rear end

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

youd for i posted:

from that hundred something page pdf, some fun stuff in there

i hate to admit this because its a goofy show but just fyi, there's a character in a show called Eureka named Henry Deacon and Eureka is about a town full of super quirky funny einstein brain geniuses who cause all kinds of trouble

probably not related!!!

and ty for sharing pooky, i love words and read all of your story

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
aliens are either funny or an ontological shock, no in-between

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
hi smiler

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
if i sprinkle a bunch of packing peanuts around this grounded saucer, the interference will not allow it to fly home

intriguing

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
randi debunked a guy named hydrick on a tv show by sprinkling packing peanuts around an open book so they'd blow off if hydrick blew on the page, which was how he'd telekinetically turn the page. hydrick said the static electricity or some poo poo from the peanuts messed it up

hydrick was arrested years later for pedo crimes, so actually randi is a pedo buster

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
tag urself, im orange cheeto AND stupid

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
yeah, i've played cs so ive basically been to italy too

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
i had a dream i was playing a mario game that turned into an art class

does the monroe stuff make it so that i AM mario in an art class?

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

WEH posted:

not tellin anyone what to do but lmao for the new posters please be aware that the CIA has their fingerprints all over the gateway tapes. i dont think its gonna sirhan sirhan anyone itt but just be aware of the provenance

the first thing i saw about gateway tapes was the CIA doc and it immediately set off alarms, but ive no idea if there's any connections with monroe and the CIA or anything like that

i dunno a lot about it in general to be honest, is it a guided meditation with binaural beats mixed in or is there more to it than that?

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
im excited for gillibrand to ref the boxing match between kirkpatrick and grusch

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
don't think ive ever hosed up with a typo that bad

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
what if we make two more towers built entirely of superconductor

and put them on top of a cool magnet

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Fell Mood posted:

Hm. I'm thinking levitating the entire building when an earthquake triggers.

or make the ground of each floor superconductorable so when an airplane swoops down u can levitate the right floor and the plane will just go right thru and hit innocent pedestrians instead of our beautiful national icon

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
and of course, the aliens inside of all of us

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Paramemetic posted:

Anyhow gonna big post on the Gateway stuff in a bit as it is/was related to my graduate studies specifically in how people develop psychic abilities and looking at the successes and deficiencies of government attempts at doing this.

love me some bigly posts, stoked even

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

endocriminologist posted:

While high once I had an idea of making a tarot deck w old windows icons but luckily I sobered up

im a massive dork and this would've ruled

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

it dont matter posted:

It's a miss for me, no clue what this'd be about

you did it! you posted

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
anxiety sucks!!!!!!

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
oh i never seriously considered aphantasia stuff because every time ive seen it brought up people argued about their "mental images" versus actually seeing something in front of your eyes when you visualize something, i guess i always thought people meant they can describe something and not actually see it when they close their eyes

am i confused or stupid or what, i always see black when i close my eyes am i aphantasmic :(

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
yea im pretty consistently replaying music in my head all the time and its simultaneously cool and bad

i started hearing late era Talk Talk in my dream last night and i hope my brain doesn't ruin it

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

netizen posted:

I sometimes have full blown arguments with imaginary people about situations that don't even exist and it can gently caress up my entire day. That can't be healthy. I'm also curious how people with no mental image read books. When I read a book a literal movie plays in my head.

i have anxiety and do the former a lot, just fyi

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
do principals live at the school???

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

im excited as hell

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Paramemetic posted:

Okay part two, in which I slightly ramble about how to do astral projection and probably remote viewing.

quoting this for later, im working towards this

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
lol no one let him into the epic bacon alien club

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
did that NASA UAP report ever release in july like it was supposed to? i havent seen anything about it

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
that's why the uap amendment included a historian and sociologist or whatever in that group they're setting up or whatever

problem solved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

WEH posted:

i dont think that game has anything to do with it but it did remind me of this insane video from a million years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpAS6zFVle4

these rule