Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

raymond palmer, a four foot tall hunchbacked individual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

communion scared the poo poo out of me when I read it as a kid

my bony fealty posted:

my bony fealty posted:

my bony fealty posted:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

went on a journey to discover whitleys secret school and all i found was this weird hill with part of an old staircase

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Is that someone there?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

imagine thinking that flying saucers were popularized by roswell what the hell have you been doing with your life son

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i was gonna check that one out for funsos but then came across that same filmmaker’s completely straight “Billy Meier is totally not a bullshit artist” doco that name drops a noted pedophile and bullshit artist as an authority not even five minutes into the movie

my god the col. wendle resurrection project was completed?1?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

there are lots of humans that have to study worms and bugs and germs because they can't get laid. why would it be any different for aliens

what if they dont gently caress

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gods_Butthole posted:

This works for me too

well then may i introduce you to "bigfeet are just neanderthal ghosts"

its like saying bigfoot is from the past

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

how the gently caress are you gonna bring up carla turner and not milabs

saucer newbies itt smdh

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

kinda unnecessary when we live in an age where everything already serves as a distraction

the entire narrative is added value across multiple vectors my brother in posts, including any distraction

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

my calcified pineal gland has many structural similarities with the bigfoot crystal temples and thats why im so in tune with their various comings, goings

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

what if UFOs are the manifestation of mankind's collective unconsciousness and the powers that be need to remind people about them ever so often to keep them operational

get out of here with this jungian garbage

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Think Less posted:

I guess if what Reid says there is true, it just further proves that the executive branch is the only branch with real power

look into the history of nitinol and titanium mining if youre actually broke brained enough to be interested in this subject

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

omg wizard pedophile fan spotted

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

so-called "Bigfoot" are just an invasive species of Yeti that was introduced to the Pacific Northwest by Ahnenerbe researchers via Imperial Japanese midget submarines

this right here makes so much more sense than land bridge theory

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

heres a fun fact if nitinol engineering had actually taken off we could be powering the world with the waste heat of our electronics rn

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Maximo Roboto posted:

while staying at a hotel I saw a History Channel Bigfoot show that suggested they were just sightings of local Native American shamans on spirit quest initiation type activities dressed up in furs and acting erratically because of ritual fasting. tbh the existence of dozens of extant tribes secretly still engaged in such rites and scaring random white people would be just as cool as the existence of a primordial cryptid.

to be fair this is a common cross cultural ritual folks across ethnicities indulge in. best case scenario by far folks are just wild and loose with their "skinwalker" talk

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i love you but i was gifted this av

the only truly successful drone hoax so far was a jetpack man...flying carpet man has a lot more style

my favorite academic pet theory is that dragons were born from descriptions of rainbows :3:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gods_Butthole posted:

Woah woah woah, backup. What's this about pedophiles? Is loving Jung going to be ruined for me too? I haven't gotten around to reading the Red Book yet and the experience is going to be ruined if I find out it was written by a chomo.

just accusations and theories nothing concrete- youre probably safe to enjoy his big honkin picturebook

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

looks like a dork and writes for a silly site, but he does actually do ok uap reporting all things considered :holymoley:

you may be thinking of brett tingey

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

all the form changing meta materials and frictonless plasma bubbles in the world arent as interesting as elusive companions that have always been here but we lack the perceptive ability to comprehend

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

really though shape changing orange orbs are (among) the most common modern ufos reported and thats pretty much exactly how a plasma bubble would look. in the before times you could pay to go up a mountain near enough to groom lake to seem them projecting plasma bubbles into the atmosphere- they did the tests the same time every week folks sold tickets

what was done to the sheehan family is extremely cspam

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 17:11 on May 19, 2021

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Danger posted:

so I’ve always assumed that ufos are mainly cover for intelligence shenanigans and abduction communities and resulting cults were and are infiltrated or just built around intelligence assets. these were often used to discredit activists or other dissidents or as cover for other domestic intelligence poo poo.
there are on the record examples of all this :3:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i wish i could put one of those anti grey alien stickers from the 90s on your post

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

before the abduction narrative alphabet soup was messing with the contactee narrative and possibly inserting their own people as personalities in the field

i wouldnt be surprised if raymond palmer ended up being a patriotic stooge being fed his supper and richard shaver some useful protoMK victim

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Zisky posted:

For real can't we just have fun speculating? I'm so loving bored.

broke: anything else

woke: star men in metal boats

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jetto Jagga posted:

Also, the Shaver stories are crazy horny but I don't know if that was Shaver's thing or Palmer who punched them up for publication. Lots of sexy snake ladies and so on.

i like the cut of your jib, re-reg :clint:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jetto Jagga posted:

I literally registered for the first time ever to post UFO stuff in the Epstein thread :kiddo:

well then either youre my new handler or we should be buddies

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

holy moley someone other than aaron gulyas just said dr leo sprinkle

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

hard to touch this sort of subject without your crank poo poo alarms going off, but making hypothesis and then verifying them with evidence is literally science and i appreciate their approach.

yes but i also just read the sentence "Consider the elegance of what we just did."

edit:

"This is an important point and we have never seen anyone mention it before. UAPs should generally change their apparent shape as they maneuver."

rl lol

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 21:44 on May 20, 2021

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gods_Butthole posted:

I think it's generally impossible for anyone to take this stuff seriously without being a little off their nut.

its a good presentation but the author does not get/care they have reinvented the wheel here

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

all the sightings kidz have the fonz to thank for it

Mythical Moderate posted:

I saw the Phoenix Lights. I WANT TO BELIEVE
drat son trip report

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

thats the calm, confident smirk of a man whos finally getting to do some fun propaganda

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's coordinated misinformation

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

god loving drat it if i have to sit through bluebeam

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the most respected elder statesman of the field, a man who spielberg himself portrayed as the french indiana jones of ufos, the sexy grey fox science early vc richman himself...

is a devoted rosicrutian magician whos theory on what the saucers actually are is functionally inseparable from angels and demons

and hes probably right

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Chamale posted:

And who developed this high-altitude balloon program for a cereals company

hahaha

thread is going places there should be paperclip shaped marshmallows

edit: im dumb and misread that
still insane

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 05:57 on May 21, 2021

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005