Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

His running shoes that would help him keep up with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

It's a person last name Corner that he is having sex with

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Returns as a T-800 terminator...

"I'm a friend of Sarah Corner. I was told she's here. Could I see her please?"

Escape From Noise

...his mind!

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

We know two things for sure he did not OP..

1. His spine
2. His Orange Crush

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

This one goes out to the one I love,
This one goes out to the one I left behind

in that damned corner

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Zamboni Rodeo

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

His bus ticket to Rockville

biosterous

i had a joke earlier for this thread but then i forgot it. but he's probably forgotten some good jokes or stories to tell in the corner/spotlight actually

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I think that we've glossed over some details here. There are more lyrics to this song:

"Oh no, I've said too much. I set it up"

Maybe he was playing a game of Mousetrap and he lost the ball to it. Or he set up a game of Cluedo and forgot to put the cards into the wallet. Maybe he set up a D&D game that didn't go as intended?

google THIS

His robotic thumb and some pie filling

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The song is about me standing in the opposite corner, losing things way better than he ever will be

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
He lost his corns in the decorner.

Escape From Noise

He lost peace and quiet!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

His marbles. He's still in the corner today, looking for them.

google THIS

(checking my pockets) Where's my religion? I swear I had it when I left the house. Let's see, I got on the bus this morning, went to work, the the DMV, the corner, the spotlight, the grocery store... poo poo it could be anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

(checking my pockets) Where's my religion? I swear I had it when I left the house. Let's see, I got on the bus this morning, went to work, the the DMV, the corner, the spotlight, the grocery store... poo poo it could be anywhere

lol