Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Mongol General: We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: Jumping, graphics. and dropping onto an island with dozens to hundreds of other players, scavenging for weapons and supplies and fighting to be the last man or team standing in a constantly shrinking safe zone.

Mongol General: WRONG! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: I love lowering my enemies’ hit points to 0, removing them from the game—but I hate when that poo poo happens to me!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bicyclops posted:

saint's row was one of those things that i just never bothered to learn what it was for whatever reason, and now it's over so why bother.
it was the best gta clone

saint's row 1 was san andreas with a hat, but the second was wacky and everybody liked that so as the gta games started taking themselves more and more seriously saint's row got sillier and more over the top

it was fun but I'm glad they stopped, it didn't need to be any wackier than it got

you should play uh 3
it's fun