Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
the classic jrpg style unnamed npc character development as u keep talking to them while the story progresses. makes exploring the same areas fun and i prefer it to way bigger maps where ur always looking for new poo poo like needles in haystacks

Fucker fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Jul 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Jelly Vendor (Prologue): You look pretty beat up. You should buy a few jellies from me. They'll fix you right up in the middle of nowhere and get you in shape for any battle that comes your way, gwahahaha!

Jelly Vendor (Act 1): Oh, hey, kid. I heard you're going after that nasty clown magician. You should buy a few jellies from me before you go on your campaign. Better safe than sorry, gwahahaha!

Jelly Vendor (Act 2): My supplies... My store... This whole city... In ruins... Just like that... I'm sorry, kid, I'm a bit under the weather today. The few remaining jellies I have are on discount, if you want. Need to offload them.

Village Hermit (Act 3): Incredible. This village's forest has looked like such a beauty since the frozen waterfall got disenchanted. And we've got you to thank for that! Guess all this time I should have realized that there was much more to life than jellies, gwahahaha!