Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
graphics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
gameplay is a big one

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Offline mode, for when I need a breather

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
pressing buttons to have something on the screen happen

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bimbos with huge Bazongas

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Scores

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Paying a little extra money to customize my guy

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Companion apps, so I can know my stats on the go

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
having a stream of garbage carried via conveyor belt toward a garbage can in the middle of the screen, and the object of the game is to break down the garbage by strategically placing it into the can based on the items available before the can fills to overflowing. If three pieces of undamaged garbage fall out of the trash can, the game will end. Players may process garbage by setting fire to burnable items, some garbage will decompose when placed near the correct substances, and lighter or fragile objects (a television, for example) may be smashed by heavier ones (a bowling ball). The stream of garbage will continue to drop into the trash can until either the player successfully compacts a certain quantity of items or the trash can is filled to overflowing

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia posted:

can't say im familiar with this particular trope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpRIqcoT0t4

puyo tetris with trash
(rip Japan Studio, gently caress sony)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
songs that say what the game is