Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I was going to suggest a cat if possible. I adopted a little jungle cat when I lived in the caribbean and he was a rat/centipede blender.

I wound up bringing him back with me when I moved to the mainland and he is now my parents chief mouser.

Home ownership is a heck of a ride. Keep your head up and stash money away if you can. We just replaced a furnace in November and then had to take on another 6k~ in home utility replacements as a bunch of other stuff decided to all fail at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hope you, the house, and the cat are doing well