Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
big pigballs acne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
Growing up so fast :allears:

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Must be mating season already

ElectronicOldMen
Jun 18, 2018
To all those saying to wash my balls, balls don't need to be washed.

That is a myth that was made up by advertising agencies in the sixties to sell expensive ballwash to rubes like you.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I've had a pimple - like thing on the top of my dick but never on the balls. Thank you op for giving me a reason to feel blessed

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I also once had a super painful thing above my dick, kind of where pants sit. It was so awful for so long, then one day I just resolved to take care of it, went in the shower and attacked it. Turned out a single hair had never broken the surface but continued growing so I pulled out what appeared to be a tiny bird's nest of looped hair stuck inside me. Although not tiny enough because it was about the size of a pencil eraser in total. Pretty freaky

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Play posted:

I also once had a super painful thing above my dick, kind of where pants sit. It was so awful for so long, then one day I just resolved to take care of it, went in the shower and attacked it. Turned out a single hair had never broken the surface but continued growing so I pulled out what appeared to be a tiny bird's nest of looped hair stuck inside me. Although not tiny enough because it was about the size of a pencil eraser in total. Pretty freaky

:krstonkdog:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Forget bidets, industrial grade ball washers are the new must-have appliances

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some kinda industrial sanding belt and stapler assembly,

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

After you cut the wood your supposed to sandpaper down all the rough sides. Did they not teach you this in school?

Bears Guy
Aug 22, 2003

Yes, I actually do have stairs in my house.
This thread deserves a soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/xPlqLHcphyw

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bears Guy posted:

This thread deserves a soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/xPlqLHcphyw

"Testicular Piiiiimmmmpllleeesss" to the tune of Detachable Penis

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

James Woods posted:

I thought the same thing but it turned out to be late stage Hodgkin's lymphoma. Seeing as this is my last Christmas I'm going all out on Amazon.

gently caress dude, I'm sorry. Now I'm worried myself...

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

sigher posted:

gently caress dude, I'm sorry. Now I'm worried myself...

I'm just loving with you. Drink some Whiskey and pop it. Or barring that go to a dermatologist. It's probably just a cyst.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I have this weird pore on my dick that's just a permanent, eternally refilling blackhead. It never turns into a pimple or goes away and it's been there for fifteen plus years.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was real tired of having to pee so I wrapped some twine around my balls real tight so they'd fall off from lack of blood supply. Apparently I was duped by this whole "pee is in the balls" thing, because now I just have a scar between my dick and taint and I'm still pissing like 40 times a day!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I have this weird growth on top of my balls, it leaks mostly clear foul liquid daily and changes size, shape and firmness frequently

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

Pea is stored on the balls

lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what else do you think a ball peein hammer is for?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Ball hide, due to its toughness, can fetch quite a bit in trade. Take care of it.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

I have this weird growth on top of my balls, it leaks mostly clear foul liquid daily and changes size, shape and firmness frequently

Chief McHeath posted:

I was real tired of having to pee so I wrapped some twine around my ballspenis real tight so they'dit'd fall off from lack of blood supply. Apparently I was duped by this whole "pee is in the ballspenis" thing

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

ElectronicOldMen posted:

I feel like it is important to note that I do not shave my balls.

For full disclosure:

These pimples occur quite rarely, maybe once every three to six months.

For size comparison the largest I have had is maybe the size of a quarter of a pea.

I don't particularly mind them as there is a certain satisfaction in popping them.

I have been told that I have the scrotum of an old man, with testicles perhaps slightly larger than average and a quite a large amount of droop.

If I were to stretch the ballsack to the point of pain, the total skin area would probably equate to roughly a saucer.

e: for clarity the skin area described is when viewed from above, taking into account total surface area it would obviously be just over double that amount

you too have felt the ice cold water of a toilet on your balls??

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Ball hide, due to its toughness, can fetch quite a bit in trade. Take care of it.

It's as soft as the best silk, I could never go anywhere without my ballhide(TM) gloves

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Did OP pop the pimples yet?

OP POP THE BALL PIMPLES

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

blight rhino posted:

you too have felt the ice cold water of a toilet on your balls??
isn't ice-cold water just ice? do you keep ice in your toilet? do you have some kind of ultra-smooth toilet that lets you store supercooled water in it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Play posted:

I’ve gotten a few of these ingrown hairs in that same region, I’m assuming because I gained a few pounds over quarantine so my pants are a little snugger in that area now? Anyway, yeah they are painful and suck but goddamn is it satisfying when you pull the hair out.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I feel like a lot of people reading this thread have experienced a big sigh of relief in the knowledge that that they are not alone in having weird balls.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

Forget bidets, industrial grade ball washers are the new must-have appliances

Where, where do I put my balls in this thing?

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Congrats on your genital warts! Or sad day whatever.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, you have an STD. A nasty one.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gath posted:

Congrats on your genital warts! Or sad day whatever.

Beat me to it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

Beat meat to it.

Weird but ok

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Bloop posted:

Weird but ok

Listen, western medicine is only going to get you so far.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I looked at mine in a little hand mirror earlier and I’m not convinced it’s a pimple anymore. Kinda looks more like a spider bite.

drat gay spider biting my drat balls!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Do a weekly exfoliation of your balls with some fine sandpaper

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

Did OP pop the pimples yet?

OP POP THE BALL PIMPLES

::yeshaha:

... and don't stop squeezing until that last, blood-covered pus secretion, like in the video.

Unless you want to make it a regular thing.

Edit: In case you missed the video [WARNING: scrotum, (limp) dick, pus & blood]:

Im the big squirts at the start.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 19, 2021

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Pearly penile papules

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Pearly penile papules

The alliteration is nice.

ElectronicOldMen
Jun 18, 2018
I feel like there has been some miscommunication.

Unfortunately I only ever get one of these pimples at a time. While it is nice to imagine the luxurious feeling of running a hand over my pimple covered ballsack, alas it is not to be.

Following forums advice I have popped the latest pimple, however it seems to have popped inwards.

Also on closer inspection, it appears it was not a pimple but rather some sort of eggsac. Perhaps from an insect or other invertebrate.

Whatever it is, I can feel them swimming and squirming inside my scrotum.

I hope to eventually ejaculate them out so that the forums can identify them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Balls are like a cast-iron pan. You aren't supposed to wash them.