Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

No link dude? Amateur hour.

sorry dog here ya go

https://www.wabbajack.org/#/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The biggest problem is often I'll find a piece of content I'd like to talk about but can't name the specific mod it comes from since the list is so huge. I was running through Riftin on my way out of town and a child asked me to find her father. I stopped to talk to her and she swipes a gold from me as she's describing the obviously fake person. I catch her pickpocketing and can either alert the guards or do nothing and by doing nothing we wound up having like a 10 minute conversation about her life and her deceased family and what the orphan life is like for a child in Riftin. I give her a couple more gold, she thanks me and we go about our day. No questline, no reward, no tie-ins to other content. I'm out a few gold and a little bit of my time for some ~~IMMERSION~~

I want to say this is from a mod called "Immersive NPC's" as the naming makes sense but there's just so many npc mods its impossible to say what is what.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

The biggest problem is often I'll find a piece of content I'd like to talk about but can't name the specific mod it comes from since the list is so huge. I was running through Riftin on my way out of town and a child asked me to find her father. I stopped to talk to her and she swipes a gold from me as she's describing the obviously fake person. I catch her pickpocketing and can either alert the guards or do nothing and by doing nothing we wound up having like a 10 minute conversation about her life and her deceased family and what the orphan life is like for a child in Riftin. I give her a couple more gold, she thanks me and we go about our day. No questline, no reward, no tie-ins to other content. I'm out a few gold and a little bit of my time for some ~~IMMERSION~~

I want to say this is from a mod called "Immersive NPC's" as the naming makes sense but there's just so many npc mods its impossible to say what is what.

There's a console command to get info on an item/NPC/whatever and it tells you which mod it's from. In Morrowind it gave you the specific mod name but in Skyrim you have to check the ID number against your load order or something

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Wabbajack is pretty cool, only problem is some of the good modpacks become unavailable because something updated and broke it. I haven't checked out what's available in a while, but last time I wanted to play the only thing available was Grimy's Booba Overhaul and poo poo lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's too many clothing items for one gamer