Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The army's having to cut back on weapons and armor because all the funding is going towards Bryntir's hair gel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Let's go with Remus, Sydney, and Eliza.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Omobono posted:

I want to say called it but is there anyone that didn't see Alice coming?
I get the impression literally everyone in Marquelay figured it out ages ago; they're just too polite to ruin the princess's fun.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

That... sure is a costume.

Eliza, Sydeny, and Hien.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Hien, Eliza, and Leona.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Honestly, the main effect of the fate-change stuff for me is undermining all the drama and making everyone look incompetent, since Crevanille just sort of... averts their dramatic tragedies with no particular effort? Oh, horrors, for she will waste away in despair at the death of her belov- uh, oh, I guess she's fine, because Crevanille chatted with her a bit. Oh, woe, for he has lain down his life in battle against a friend, what a senseless war to- wait, no, he's okay, because Crevanille took his kid shopping.

Let's hang out with Hien, Eliza, Yuni, and Maggie.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Let's go with Eliza, Tricia, and Hien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Maggie sounds like she was secretly hoping everyone would die and is hiding her disappointment.