Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

2 weeks ago

life's pain is incalculable. ever since I I broke both legs running a quintuple marathon and my 2nd cousin passed away (vaccine) I haven't been able to see the world in the same way. Listening to this after middle school graduation helps me wipe away the tears and chart a new path for my future 💪
2 Likes

DRAKE HOTLINE BLING [WII SHOPPING MUSIC REMIX] in the Donkey Kong Country 3 Soundfont Loop - 8:00:01

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

2 weeks ago

life's pain is incalculable. ever since I I broke both legs running a quintuple marathon and my 2nd cousin passed away (vaccine) I haven't been able to see the world in the same way. Listening to this after middle school graduation helps me wipe away the tears and chart a new path for my future 💪
2 Likes

DRAKE HOTLINE BLING [WII SHOPPING MUSIC REMIX] in the Donkey Kong Country 3 Soundfont Loop - 8:00:01

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke posted:

Wuh-oh.

remembered this and lolled

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

remembered this and lolled

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wDV7jE0_Y

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao at that being the memory of your wife you hold dear

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Flashing back to sitting outside of Caldor, eating Boston Market while the wife and I waited for the scooters to charge. She died 5 years ago from choking on a bread stick at Old Country Buffet. All are dead and buried like she is. We are all dust and will be forgotten in time.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My wife and I would go to the same bathroom and poo poo facing each other. Those days are gone, now that same-sex duel-style public toilet layouts were outlawed. She’s still alive but she took my bakugan collection and I haven’t seen her since 1989.

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

My wife and I would go to the same bathroom and poo poo facing each other. Those days are gone, now that same-sex duel-style public toilet layouts were outlawed. She’s still alive but she took my bakugan collection and I haven’t seen her since 1989.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb1XbO0EIs

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

laughing churlishly and splashing toilet water at my wife. She's so funny

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Lmao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

In Training posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJwh3erQlyE

Crying whilst listening to Pictionary ost. It was our favorite thing to poo poo to

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

In Training posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Comment on 1986 Wawa gas station ad: i remember this ad! Wife and I would always have some pizza and a cigarette outside of our Wawa. Unfortunately she took her life a few years back. More pizza for me I guess. RIP

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Comment on 1986 Wawa gas station ad: i remember this ad! Wife and I would always have some pizza and a cigarette outside of our Wawa. Unfortunately she took her life a few years back. More pizza for me I guess. RIP

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me and my best friend when we lived in a trailer installed dueling toilets in the shed out back. We’d scream and grunt for hours trying to race to displace the water by 75% with the volume of faeces. And we would blast the Journey to Silius soundtrack all the while. When it got to track 8 it was loving game time. But he passed away due to AIDS, chlamydia and hoof and mouth disease. I still play this OST on his birthday every year and remember the old simpler times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

lmao