Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In Training posted:

laughing churlishly and splashing toilet water at my wife. She's so funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

My wife and I would go to the same bathroom and poo poo facing each other. Those days are gone, now that same-sex duel-style public toilet layouts were outlawed. She’s still alive but she took my bakugan collection and I haven’t seen her since 1989.

In Training posted:

ol yeller posted:

Comment on 1986 Wawa gas station ad: i remember this ad! Wife and I would always have some pizza and a cigarette outside of our Wawa. Unfortunately she took her life a few years back. More pizza for me I guess. RIP

Wormskull posted:

Me and my best friend when we lived in a trailer installed dueling toilets in the shed out back. We’d scream and grunt for hours trying to race to displace the water by 75% with the volume of faeces. And we would blast the Journey to Silius soundtrack all the while. When it got to track 8 it was loving game time. But he passed away due to AIDS, chlamydia and hoof and mouth disease. I still play this OST on his birthday every year and remember the old simpler times.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Me and my best friend when we lived in a trailer installed dueling toilets in the shed out back. We’d scream and grunt for hours trying to race to displace the water by 75% with the volume of faeces. And we would blast the Journey to Silius soundtrack all the while. When it got to track 8 it was loving game time. But he passed away due to AIDS, chlamydia and hoof and mouth disease. I still play this OST on his birthday every year and remember the old simpler times.

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Comment on 1986 Wawa gas station ad: i remember this ad! Wife and I would always have some pizza and a cigarette outside of our Wawa. Unfortunately she took her life a few years back. More pizza for me I guess. RIP

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://x.com/myretrolifeshow/status/1770813750066438484?s=46&t=36rNzOEGx40Ej2XR8t_CPw

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how becoming estranged from my father finally allowed me to give myself permission to stop being a "Sega Kid"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The 90s must have been the start of just pure insanity dude lol. So many people are so hosed up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

what a beautiful story

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My dad went out for a pack of cigarettes while I was playing NBA Jam: Tournament Edition and never came back. Now I can not hear the words "can't buy a bucket" without weeping.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My dad went out for a pack of cigarettes while I was playing NBA Jam: Tournament Edition and never came back. Now I can not hear the words "can't buy a bucket" without weeping.

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Reading Owl
Dec 22, 2006

reading is hard

tmfc posted:

what a beautiful story

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
🎶Pizza in the morning Pizza in the evening pizza at suppertime.🎶 My wife has terminal cancer and we bonded over a retro commercials compilation recently. Gonna miss her.

e: Wow, that Rockem Sockem robots ad just unlocked a core memory of eating a bunch of prunes and getting runny shits at camp LOL

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

🎶Pizza in the morning Pizza in the evening pizza at suppertime.🎶 My wife has terminal cancer and we bonded over a retro commercials compilation recently. Gonna miss her.

e: Wow, that Rockem Sockem robots ad just unlocked a core memory of eating a bunch of prunes and getting runny shits at camp LOL

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ol yeller posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Thinking about seeing Distant Worlds…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Poppers posted:

Thinking about seeing Distant Worlds…

Distant turds.