Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Emotionally drained. Just a really cathartic and meaningful experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Mata ne🌸

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I almost made it through the show without breaking down but the ring announcer cracking when trying to announce her death date got me.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
That was fun until the end when reality hit.

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1396315626390577152

One night TCS return, Yes sir!

P. S. Looks likeJungle has lost a lot of weight.

FatBagzJones fucked around with this message at 09:48 on May 23, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

God, what a show. So fun, so emotional, so many people who wanted to show their love. I originally intended to take notes, but this wasn't a show that needed them. I was experiencing, not analysing.

What a beautiful show. What a beautiful way to pay tribute.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I loved when Asuka asked for the main event and the referee suggested a three minute time limit and she was like gently caress that, no time limit

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

kagetsu and hazuki looked genuinely as good as ever. i feel this event did a fantastic job at putting a close friend of hana's over which is something i wasn't even thinking of heading in but was appropriate.

surprisingly easy and fun watch too until the end which was of course crushing

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:17 on May 23, 2021

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Finished watching Hana's memorial show, what a emotional roller coaster, fun show. Beautifully done. Only thing that I wish was different is Konami's gear, wish she would've used her TCS gear like Deat Yama did.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/mm85adKcZDBeliQ/status/1396714291860938759?s=19

People are already uploading pirate copies...

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
I'm open in that I'll share shows with people: a lot of your smaller Joshi promotions rely on expensive PPVs, and it's a way of making sure that you can see everything.

However, you'd have to be an utter ghoul to pirate this show: it's affordable and is for a great cause, so well worth the money if you want to see it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

at least buy a shirt afterwards, please and thank you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, it was easily accessible on a well-known service at a cheap price, and add on the fact it's a memorial show makes the idea of pirating it even more distasteful. I was happy to pay the money to watch it live, and that was before I knew it was going to end up being one of the best shows I'm likely to see all year long. Just pay the money for it!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I wasn't even really familiar with Hana's work but I still really enjoyed the show, don't regret purchasing it at all.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

coconono posted:

at least buy a shirt afterwards, please and thank you.

A shirt is like twice the price of the show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, buy the show and pirate a shirt imo