Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Didn't knew Ian Riccaboni and Cheeseburger doing English commentary. That's really cool, since they have brief history with Hana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Cheeseburger used to get dinner with the Kimuras every time NJPW brought him over so it's really nice he gets to be involved.

Yeah I remember seeing photo off Cheeseburger and Hana traveling in car together, I assume it's from the time Hana came to States for ROH show.

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1396315626390577152

One night TCS return, Yes sir!

P. S. Looks likeJungle has lost a lot of weight.

FatBagzJones fucked around with this message at 09:48 on May 23, 2021

FatBagzJones
Apr 29, 2021
Finished watching Hana's memorial show, what a emotional roller coaster, fun show. Beautifully done. Only thing that I wish was different is Konami's gear, wish she would've used her TCS gear like Deat Yama did.