Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

didn't realize this was being streamed at a reasonable price. will be very sad but i'm gonna watch and it's impossible to think of a show i'd feel like more of a piece of poo poo for pirating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

is this earlier than most afternoon korakuen shows or does it just feel that way to me because of daylight savings in the us. i went to one afternoon slot show for all japan and i know i wasn't at the place at 9:30 am

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

hazuki coming back for this has made this a less sad show than i feared. nice that she can end her career on a better note after what happened in stardom

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Are you getting this weird DJ set on the stream?

can barely hear it but they 're showing it and talked about yamamura's early retirement due to injury

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

TV Zombie posted:

It was mentioned that this dj was one of hanas favorite which is why he is there

he was a top prospect in dragon gate who suffered a severe cervical injury. he left with cima during the split and mounted an ill advised comeback in w-1 with stronghearts before getting injured again. he's now a dj and fortunately seems to be able to live normally at least

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

they've sensibly kept this show light and it's been a far easier watch than i expected

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

so amazing to see those two again esp as it sucked s so hard how their careers ended esp hazuki's

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

so glad stardom ended up sending a nice contigent after all including people linked with hana and one of their top non giulia/mayu wrestlers

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

hazuki's very explicitly not vouluntary retirement from stardom clearly had a lot to do with it which is the part that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

kagetsu and hazuki looked genuinely as good as ever. i feel this event did a fantastic job at putting a close friend of hana's over which is something i wasn't even thinking of heading in but was appropriate.

surprisingly easy and fun watch too until the end which was of course crushing

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:17 on May 23, 2021