Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i know one poster succeeded in jacking off a bigfoot but they haven't posted since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we were promised a diorama of a cryptid being jacked off but never got one. mods? like i don't even care if its a bigfoot or a loch ness monster or a chupacabra.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
oh wow... someone just pmed me the bigfoot pics and well... ya not pretty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gotta help my uncle Jack off the mothman or whatever

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Gotta help my uncle Jack off the mothman or whatever

you're a good nephew gsjg, spending time with family is very wholesome

i do find it kind of strange that no one can ever get a clear photo of a bigfoot in the wild but my inbox is being flooded with crystal clear pics of bigfeet being jacked off

nut

sorry we were in our refractory period

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Trying and failing to fellate Mothman in the privacy of our own tree nest, but the paparazzi won't leave us alone.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
i'M A chupacabra chaser if u know what i mean

Manifisto

some creatures, such as the ozark howler, have been promoting their onlyfans p hard recently and I think it might be disrespectful to repost that stuff here op

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

That Fresno Nightcrawler had a third leg, if you know what I mean.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
lowering the back of my jeans to reveal my Champ stamp

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

Once international travel opens back up I'm going to get my SCUBA certification and take a trip to Scotland. I'm going to touch Nessie's cloaca if it's the last thing I do.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Guess I should find another thread for all those photos of me jacking on cryptids.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me putting on my realistic looking goat costume after hearing that the Chupacabra is called the "goat sucker", my local guide getting increasingly disturbed as he sees my strategically placed hole

"hombre i think you may be interpreting this creature's name the wrong way..."

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
swamp ape? not into eye contact i tell you what. but we got there in the end. takes a gentle touch

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i keep watching history channel's "jacking off bigfoot" show but it's just a bunch of guys running through the woods st night screaming that they see bigfoot and they never actually catch one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
five minutes of footage of skeeter from the bigfoot hunters miming the motions he will use and then explaining the preferred kind of lube that bigfeet like and I'm just shaking my head like "skeeter you've never even seen a bigfoot how do you know any of this"

nut

the swamp fling

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
The Flatwoods Monster is the most innately butt-plug shaped cryptid, so I instinctively know that he is the king of all fully sexual cryptids. Spring-Heeled Jack of course has the word "jack" in his name but his behavior is unacceptable and he has been banned from the club.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sasquatch rhymes with rear end crotch, just saying.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just want to lovingly oil up the rear end cheeks of my beautiful Ozark Howler in peace, but we keep being rudely interrupted by my jealous husband, Mothman, who demands both a suck and a gently caress every time he lays eyes on my trolley wheels and titanium mount.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I like cryptids but I don't feel willing to jack one off. Unless it was the only way to prove that they exist but I've already been fooled by that once, but that's a story for another time.

"The Kraken only appeared when it felt the presence of a lot of seamen. Unfortunately, when it rose from the depths, the sailors mistook its presence as impending doom and sought to destroy it or flee. All that it wanted was to experience love for once in its lifetime but it could never understand anyone's reluctance. The harpoons and cannon fire played into its excitement and added to the erotic encounter. But their frail bodies could never seem to last its lustful desires and it could never quite understand why."

I'm going to look back on this post and remember why I usually go to bed before midnight.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I like cryptids but I don't feel willing to jack one off. Unless it was the only way to prove that they exist but I've already been fooled by that once, but that's a story for another time.

"The Kraken only appeared when it felt the presence of a lot of seamen. Unfortunately, when it rose from the depths, the sailors mistook its presence as impending doom and sought to destroy it or flee. All that it wanted was to experience love for once in its lifetime but it could never understand anyone's reluctance. The harpoons and cannon fire played into its excitement and added to the erotic encounter. But their frail bodies could never seem to last its lustful desires and it could never quite understand why."

I'm going to look back on this post and remember why I usually go to bed before midnight.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

please stay up late more often

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Hooning!" in the Pacific Northwest for a chance to encounter the even rarer Bigdick.

You can track one because it sort of looks just like a Bigfoot track except it looks like he's dragging a snake...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Finger Prince

What cryptid is this?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Finger Prince posted:

What cryptid is this?

that's no cryptid, that's my mother in law

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol

Ass-penny

Doctor Dogballs posted:

:lmao:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Escape From Noise

Goin' way down south to try and hook up with a Ningen

Escape From Noise

Tugging my collar as I watch the tsuchinoko put its own tale in its mouth

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 21, 2021

Escape From Noise

Biting my lower lip as I watch the Loveland Frog Man and his luscious frog rear end bound over the railing and into the woods.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 21, 2021

Escape From Noise

Taking off my pants and applying some lube before my drive through Devon.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Goin' way down south to try and hook up with a Ningen

Tugging my collar as I watch the tsuchinoko put its own take in its mouth

Biting my lower lip as I watch the Loveland Frong Man and his luscious frog rear end bound over the railing and into the woods.

Taking off my pants and applying some lube before my drive through Devon.

:five:

Escape From Noise

Aww baby. You know I like 'em wet!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nure-onna

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Nessie used to be very sociable but after the last century or two of people spreading rumours and false information, he felt like his reputation had started to proceed him with developments within the last couple of centuries. The World is ever-changing, technology has been developing faster and people were adapting they started to use it and becoming ever more desperate with catching him in "action". The term "Old Fashioned" was named after Nessie because he had been doing it so long even King Arthur had been asking for it by that name. He feels that "churning up the water" became a later euphemism that has become misrepresented in recent times because a couple of people weren't happy with his services. Nessie became a technophobe during the 20th century with the developments of photography, he was always happy to have some company but he wanted his private life to stay private. Nessie reduced his activity and because of this, people took offence and started to create mock-ups and parodies of him. Nessie may not have been the best "jacking off cryptid" but he was the most prolific for his time. Some people say that if you stand by Loch Ness with your penis out you may feel his touch momentarily, but only if there isn't a camera within viewing distance. All historical accounts say that a moment is more than enough for several lifetimes, so don't be surprised if you see many people with their cocks out while you're hiking around Loch Ness.

alexandriao

Luvcow posted:

i know one poster succeeded in jacking off a bigfoot but they haven't posted since

oh yeAH???? WEll i jacked off cthulhu and thats how the thames was created!!!!! try THAT for size!

alexandriao

Nessie used to be very sociable but after the last century or two of people spreading rumours and false information, he felt like his reputation had started to proceed him with developments within the last couple of centuries. The World is ever-changing, technology has been developing faster and people were adapting they started to use it and becoming ever more desperate with catching him in "action". The term "Old Fashioned" was named after Nessie because he had been doing it so long even King Arthur had been asking for it by that name. He feels that "churning up the water" became a later euphemism that has become misrepresented in recent times because a couple of people weren't happy with his services. Nessie became a technophobe during the 20th century with the developments of photography, he was always happy to have some company but he wanted his private life to stay private. Nessie reduced his activity and because of this, people took offence and started to create mock-ups and parodies of him. Nessie may not have been the best "jacking off cryptid" but he was the most prolific for his time. Some people say that if you stand by Loch Ness with your penis out you may feel his touch momentarily, but only if there isn't a camera within viewing distance. All historical accounts say that a moment is more than enough for several lifetimes, so don't be surprised if you see many people with their cocks out while you're hiking around Loch Ness.

thats cool i love a milf or a dilf especially one whose a little shy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
skunk ape will never wash off the funk i make