Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
I like cryptids but I don't feel willing to jack one off. Unless it was the only way to prove that they exist but I've already been fooled by that once, but that's a story for another time.

"The Kraken only appeared when it felt the presence of a lot of seamen. Unfortunately, when it rose from the depths, the sailors mistook its presence as impending doom and sought to destroy it or flee. All that it wanted was to experience love for once in its lifetime but it could never understand anyone's reluctance. The harpoons and cannon fire played into its excitement and added to the erotic encounter. But their frail bodies could never seem to last its lustful desires and it could never quite understand why."

I'm going to look back on this post and remember why I usually go to bed before midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
Nessie used to be very sociable but after the last century or two of people spreading rumours and false information, he felt like his reputation had started to proceed him with developments within the last couple of centuries. The World is ever-changing, technology has been developing faster and people were adapting they started to use it and becoming ever more desperate with catching him in "action". The term "Old Fashioned" was named after Nessie because he had been doing it so long even King Arthur had been asking for it by that name. He feels that "churning up the water" became a later euphemism that has become misrepresented in recent times because a couple of people weren't happy with his services. Nessie became a technophobe during the 20th century with the developments of photography, he was always happy to have some company but he wanted his private life to stay private. Nessie reduced his activity and because of this, people took offence and started to create mock-ups and parodies of him. Nessie may not have been the best "jacking off cryptid" but he was the most prolific for his time. Some people say that if you stand by Loch Ness with your penis out you may feel his touch momentarily, but only if there isn't a camera within viewing distance. All historical accounts say that a moment is more than enough for several lifetimes, so don't be surprised if you see many people with their cocks out while you're hiking around Loch Ness.