Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i want my own flying boat and then i can just fly around the world looking for people in need kind of like in tailspin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’ll pay you like ten bux or w/e

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my dream job is to be the caretaker at super man’s fortress of solitude or maybe the overlook hotel.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Bored Online posted:

professional cat holder

same but professional rat scolder

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gary bussey?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. i was just joking.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

well i guess he’s a poor man’s maniac nick nolte, yes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

my dream job would be doing anything that i thought actually contributed to making the world or my community better. instead of now, where my job is helping to make the world very slightly worse

wow didn’t know you posted for a living

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

well you’re already head of the geek squad

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

If you get hired at a distillery you'd have your dram job

:dadjoke:

:redass:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

you ever wish you were a person who didn’t give a poo poo? who just used the world and didn’t care what others thought.

actually get ahead in life because prepared to push past others

etc

sometimes, yes. also i think it’d be nice to be a dyed in the wool religious zealot of some type, certain that cosmic justice will prevail.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it pays in tears, op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

it's definitely about people. doing stupid poo poo with people you like actually kinda rules. that's the big thing i really miss from oldjob

for a time, i worked with my best friends at an otherwise lovely factory job. it was actually very special.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

george kills his fiancee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if you call it “pipeweed” you won’t get in trouble