Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
telling people that their ideas are stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
more realistically, someone should pay me to write an os from scratch. I’ll probably never finish or even have something usable, but I’ll have fun doing it.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’m liking work from home dad life, and my job is pretty low stress and pays me well. I’d like to have more interesting projects instead of cleaning up the pile of poo poo I’ve inherited.

President Beep posted:

I’ll pay you like ten bux or w/e

sounds good. where do I apply?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

ho fan posted:

foreman at the dick sucking factory

you just like to watch?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I could repair and drive old porsches. someone pay me to do that.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
you don’t have to be good, you just have to be better than most people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have a boring job that pays too much for me to quit and do what interests me. doing the next best thing and just accepting that it’s all garbage and I don’t really care about any of it, and working on things that interest me when it gets too annoying.