Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

i work like 27 minutes a day and get paid hilarious sums for it. my soul is empty and i know i am merely filling the coffers of the rich, but the scraps they allow to fall to me are large and savory. i am comfortable where i am.

how’s the checking account these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i had a nick nolte / shaq poster for blue chips on my wall as a kid despite never seeing the movie, because i really liked nick nolte

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my dream job would be doing anything that i thought actually contributed to making the world or my community better. instead of now, where my job is helping to make the world very slightly worse

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

I mostly supply drugs to boomers to keep them alive longer

I think my job very certainly makes the world much much worse

idk at least you’re part of a system that at its core helps provide medicine. that’s not an inherently bad thing

my job is part of a system to convince upper middle income people to side grade their already working speakers to newer models and throw the old ones into the garbage

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

wow didn’t know you posted for a living

you didn’t?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

DELETE CASCADE posted:

my dream job is to post in fyad all day and be really really bad at it, so bad in fact that i'm compelled to make threads in yospos

this isnt my dream job but does anyone know what it pays? id be willing to do it for a decent salary and benefits

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

the woman i work with most and spend more time with than anyone in my life parks in the disabled car park and gets so pissed off when the legit disabled person calls to ask her to move her car.

sorry ill try to remember to park in the correct spot from now on. didn’t know you got so upset about it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

DELETE CASCADE posted:

get high on marijuana and don't give a poo poo, that's my advice

marijuana is illegal in nz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poopernickel posted:

Repopulating the earth after a pandemic kills 87% of all men, but not me because of a monkey-paw wish

this sounds terrible