Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I gave myself a mullet last week so I feel obligated to root for the Blonds even though I know they won't win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We ordered mac and cheese from a mac and cheese place and tiny little cakes, we're ready to light the fuse

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

They started laying people off at my job today so I'm very stressed. Looking forward to Dynamite to get my mind off it.

What do you do? Your posts are good, maybe someone here can light the fuse on a new job for you

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

There's Mac and cheese places? :thunk:

You bet your rear end! They only do mac and cheese with various mixins or big rear end grilled cheese sandwiches.

BDawg posted:

Petit fours?

The cakes also came from the mac and cheese place and they are very good.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

I am a training coordinator at a software developer. My posts are bad, actually, but I am good at my job.

Interesting. I work for a remote web development company going through some growth and could have some positions that fit that kind of skillset so if you ever want to check things out, hit me uuuupppp.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

can you get mac and cheese in the grilled cheese

You can but the only option includes short ribs and I'm vegetarian so that's a no for me

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Well gently caress, now I really do want the Blonds to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

God, if Daniels somehow costs the Bucks the belts

GAAHHHH I very much enjoy a show where every outcome isn't crystal clear!