Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Le Saboteur posted:

Oh I guess so, I never made that connection.

it was a little more obvious when they first put him out on tv to manage chelsea green and talk about analytics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

as long as they don't lose Daly's Place, AEW is self sustaining.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

never seen mad man

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah Fulham got relegated. Honestly, the only thing that really makes me worried for the future of AEW is how poorly the Khans managed their actual professional sports teams.

Is that an objective thing? I don't give a hoot about football or real football so when I see people mad about Fulham or Jaguars I just kind of shrug.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Seams posted:

Tony Khan vs Nick Khan vs Great O-Khan in a winner gets the right to the Khan name match

predicting a shahid run in

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

yea ok posted:

never seen mad man

It's good that your monitor is turned on. Sorry

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Helicity posted:

Is that an objective thing? I don't give a hoot about football or real football so when I see people mad about Fulham or Jaguars I just kind of shrug.

The Jaguars are objectively one of the worst teams in the NFL and have been for a long time, Fulham FC were well established in the Premier League before the Khan's bought it and it has since been relegated twice from the Premier League. So not a great track record.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Helicity posted:

getting relegated means they lose international TV coverage. Which is real fuckin money. So instead of footing against A tier teams on big money TV, they're going against local dads on youtube. Or something. That poo poo is stupid.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's strange that Tony Khan's success in AEW hasn't translated to other sports given that the NFL is scripted.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fulham will be back in the Premiership after next season, it's fine

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Fulham gotta get that heat for their comeback.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vandar posted:

The first interaction was HHH calling AEW a 'pissant company' during the DX Hall of Fame induction, wasn't it?

I'm sorry for lying

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

quote:

But the Jags dropped 15 straight games after beating the Indianapolis Colts in Week 1 last year. They were a bottom-five team in terms of total offense, scoring offense, total defense and scoring defense.

quote:

No other grade would be right for Fulham, which goes straight back down to the Championship. It was admirable the team tried to play an attractive style, yet a lack of quality in the squad is what cost Fulham.

Final position: 18th
My prediction: 20th
Grade: F

Ok, his teams suck. At least AEW is good!

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Can't believe TK just killed AEW

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Le Saboteur posted:

The funniest thing in the replies to that tweet are the Fulham FC fans that are mad at him.

If he could get Fulham and the Jags respectable, he should win a year end award for doing the impossible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the jags are weird because they'll be in the basement for years and then out of nowhere have a really good year or two year stretch and then fall right back into the basement

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Britt finally getting her action figure.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
another cody figure, i don't know why i'm surprised

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Thank you President Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Finally time to ignite the Dynamite.

Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969059