Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The main event ruled.

The Blondes got screwed. :argh:

Julia is great and I'm glad they seem to be high on her, because putting her with the Blondes was a great idea and I think that was the last bit of the puzzle they really needed to click together.

Deeb / Velvet was fan-loving-tastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Preshow match better be a Thunder Rosa-Deeb NWA title match. Alternatively, a Deeb-anyone NWA title match

It won't be Rosa unless she wins the Loser Can't Leave Town match. :v:

When is that happening anyway?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

cams posted:

max should just do lazy song parodies, goons love that poo poo

Someone post the TNA parodies please.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Oh my god it's even worse when you try to actually set it to music.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

God, the Mega Man cartoon was so loving good.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

This is the reason why Pharaoh Man is my favorite Robot Master. :swoon:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

graph posted:

i only remember the lovely green megaman from the nintendo cartoon show with simon belmont or w/e

when did this air

'94 to '96.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

graph posted:

on what network

First run syndication so your area may not have gotten it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

after the ratings came out for the first head-to-head between dynamite and nxt, wwe sent out a sad business tweet saying they would win the long-term ratings. that was the first interaction between the companies. the second interaction between the companies was vince mcmahon sending Sami Zayn out on his flagship show to say "Do you want me to talk about AEW?" to a mostly confused crowd

tony khan is not only cutting funny dumb wrestling promos but not even taking up time on his actual show to do it the way bischoff would have

The first interaction was HHH calling AEW a 'pissant company' during the DX Hall of Fame induction, wasn't it?