Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

This is kind of lame to be honest. Its just one of those things that give away the fact that AEW desperately wants there to be a more overt war with WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

yea ok posted:

ya wwe definitely doesnt care lol :dafuq:

Of course they care as much as any large business would care about its competitors. But if you think anyone from the loving C-suite of WWE would ever pull something like this video you're out of your mind.

Its things like this video that give away the game a bit with AEW in that they thrive on the idea of a war with WWE.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

flatluigi posted:

they literally debuted a fake tony khan on nxt to be a parody shithead

Who is fake Tony Khan on NXT?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

that stone guy that shotzi ran over with her tank

Oh I guess so, I never made that connection.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The funniest thing in the replies to that tweet are the Fulham FC fans that are mad at him.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

MJeff posted:

Did they finally get relegated? rip.
I really doubt they're gonna care. NJPW guys were having fun with the story all day. I really think everybody on the inside is just having a larf about this blowing up into such a big story because from their perspective, it's probably all old news.

Yeah Fulham got relegated. Honestly, the only thing that really makes me worried for the future of AEW is how poorly the Khans managed their actual professional sports teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Helicity posted:

Is that an objective thing? I don't give a hoot about football or real football so when I see people mad about Fulham or Jaguars I just kind of shrug.

The Jaguars are objectively one of the worst teams in the NFL and have been for a long time, Fulham FC were well established in the Premier League before the Khan's bought it and it has since been relegated twice from the Premier League. So not a great track record.