Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

uih oh i messed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kaz will beat the good brothers in a handicap match on dark elevation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time some dudes came to my garage sale and pretended to be interested in a pc monitor. one of them was asking to check if it worked while the other one stole a pair of shoes i had in the back of the garage. they were beat up 5 year old generic nikes that were like $40 new. that's it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

title faceplate should not be smaller than an actual face, sti;ll

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aew should have a takeover attempt by a stable that becomes a company, ripping off the nwo, but actually go through with having the two companies. New Elite Wrestling can have rampage. it would be a cutting edge experiment in splitting the brand and having them compete with each other even though it's actually the same company in reality

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry dude i just love it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:13 on May 20, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Was a good show this past evening.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:57 on May 20, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

welcome to the forum. hopefully you don't find it a waste in time. there's no divorcing that stigma from what was said; the concept of two men caring for one another being a sign of weakness, disgrace, or inferiority. whether it's play-acting or a real belief (and we're all aware it's not max's real belief), the net result isn't so hot in terms of what goes out into the world when it's performed on tv. However, those boys are probably doing their best and i wouldn't be surprised if a dialogue about it could happen between max and anyone impassioned but respectful enough about who max caster is to not get blocked or ignored for coming across as unsuitable for meaningful conversation. To be clear what i'm saying is he's pure evil's favorite daddy, S-A-T-A-N

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm having mandela effect. his name used to be Agogo right? and the first time Mark Jindrak and Sean O'Haire appeared on WCW their names were switched around to the other guy. they switched it within the first month and it stayed the way it became known

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the pinnacle represents the seven heavenly virtues. patience, diligence, charity, chastity, temperance, and humility. the seventh virtue is your gratitude for getting to wartch them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you guys gotta quit doing mad libs all the drat time

e: i don't mean the politics forum

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:59 on May 20, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stavros

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you can film a show on wednesday, cut some commentary on thursday and air it friday. similar thing has been done a few times. it sucks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe that was the meat of how bad it was the whole time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

say number until it's real. 914,000

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hurry and log into my friend's hulu with me. let's pump up the number before it's too late

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you might be thinking of RD Reynolds who co-wrote The Death of WCW, and recently dressed up like Mac Tonight, a fictional character used in the marketing for McDonald's restaurants during the mid-1980s.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:mrgw:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not the dragons that screw you besides that one that breaks the bridge. it's those stinking leaper guys who jump at you and have yellow stuff coming off of them and they break your equipment

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is it the ppv today?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ok thanks. i thought it was the ppv today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shida should whoop conti's rear end or julia or somebody and go full heel in that suit all the time. and whoop peoples rear end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the rumors have been circulating for months about those two

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pylons posted:

I'm already suspecting that, win or lose, this is the first time Shida will blade.

why this????

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that sounds like a good spot for christian cage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're going to fight over the tbs belt. turn based strategy. they're going to be god awful but at least kenny has played the fort condor mini-game in ff7

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ogogo sounds like a huge moron dumb rear end to break his own ribs training for an acting gig

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think cody will become knocked out by accident during the match and they will panic and rule a no contest as he was meant to win. But you're safe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pay for your name change.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry about my reaction. I'm jealous of when other people get things for free

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i initially put shaq in my joker prediction but backed out and i desrve it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the tattoo being talked about is the chris daniels black eye ink, not the obvious paint on jake hager's hair

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's been studying the sweet & sour. j/k if you got mad at me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

after the ratings came out for the first head-to-head between dynamite and nxt, wwe sent out a sad business tweet saying they would win the long-term ratings. that was the first interaction between the companies. the second interaction between the companies was vince mcmahon sending Sami Zayn out on his flagship show to say "Do you want me to talk about AEW?" to a mostly confused crowd

tony khan is not only cutting funny dumb wrestling promos but not even taking up time on his actual show to do it the way bischoff would have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vandar posted:

The first interaction was HHH calling AEW a 'pissant company' during the DX Hall of Fame induction, wasn't it?

I'm sorry for lying